White liberal women are a cancer on society.

Yes. AA has reduced America's productivity. It's likely why California and other states dropped it.
Many many companies in California have diversity programs. It's just not mandated by law.

In the United States, affirmative action includes government-mandated, government-approved, and voluntary private programs. The programs tend to focus on access to education and employment, granting special consideration to historically excluded groups, specifically racial minorities and women. The impetus toward affirmative action is redressing the disadvantages associated with past and present discrimination. Further impetus is a desire to ensure public institutions, such as universities, hospitals, and police forces, are more representative of the populations they serve.

In the United States, affirmative action included the use of racial quotas until the Supreme Court ruled that quotas were unconstitutional. Affirmative action currently tends to emphasize not specific quotas but rather "targeted goals" to address past discrimination in a particular institution or in broader society through "good-faith efforts ... to identify, select, and train potentially qualified minorities and women. For example, many higher education institutions have voluntarily adopted policies which seek to increase recruitment of racial minorities. Outreach campaigns, targeted recruitment, employee and management development, and employee support programs are examples of affirmative action in employment. Nine states in the United States have banned race-based affirmative action: California (1996), Washington (1998, rescinded 2022), Florida (1999), Michigan (2006), Nebraska (2008), Arizona (2010), New Hampshire (2012), Oklahoma (2012), and Idaho (2020). Florida's ban was via an executive order and New Hampshire and Idaho's bans were passed by the legislature. The other six bans were approved at the ballot.

Michigan was run by Republicans in 2006. Bet today's legislature would be all for AA.

Many many companies in California have diversity programs. It's just not mandated by law.

In the United States, affirmative action includes government-mandated, government-approved, and voluntary private programs. The programs tend to focus on access to education and employment, granting special consideration to historically excluded groups, specifically racial minorities and women. The impetus toward affirmative action is redressing the disadvantages associated with past and present discrimination. Further impetus is a desire to ensure public institutions, such as universities, hospitals, and police forces, are more representative of the populations they serve.

In the United States, affirmative action included the use of racial quotas until the Supreme Court ruled that quotas were unconstitutional. Affirmative action currently tends to emphasize not specific quotas but rather "targeted goals" to address past discrimination in a particular institution or in broader society through "good-faith efforts ... to identify, select, and train potentially qualified minorities and women. For example, many higher education institutions have voluntarily adopted policies which seek to increase recruitment of racial minorities. Outreach campaigns, targeted recruitment, employee and management development, and employee support programs are examples of affirmative action in employment. Nine states in the United States have banned race-based affirmative action: California (1996), Washington (1998, rescinded 2022), Florida (1999), Michigan (2006), Nebraska (2008), Arizona (2010), New Hampshire (2012), Oklahoma (2012), and Idaho (2020). Florida's ban was via an executive order and New Hampshire and Idaho's bans were passed by the legislature. The other six bans were approved at the ballot.

Michigan was run by Republicans in 2006. Bet today's legislature would be all for AA.
In Normal-Town USA, we don't give a crap about AA. We put an ad in Indeed.com and anyone who thinks they have the qualifications can fill out an application. We don't care who you are or where you live. If you can handle hard work and have a fairly decent work history and if you have a Hazmat license and don't mind getting dirty, we hire you and give you a chance.

If 10 applicants come in and all of them are white, we'll likely be hiring a white person. If 1 of the 10 is non-white, then there's a 1-in-10 chance we'll hire a non-white. It all depends on experience, licenses, and ability.

If a town has 500 residents and 400 are white while 100 are black, then there's a good chance a company will have 1 black employee to every 4 white employees. That's fair. It would not be fair to hire 100% blacks just to appease the "woke" gods.

This is the problem with you cons. You don't know the difference between being wrong about something and lying. It's why you still like Trump.

What made you think there are "no jobs" in red states? Just your ignorance?

Like I said, you need to get out more, stop living in such a tiny bubble.

In Normal-Town USA, we don't give a crap about AA. We put an ad in Indeed.com and anyone who thinks they have the qualifications can fill out an application. We don't care who you are or where you live. If you can handle hard work and have a fairly decent work history and if you have a Hazmat license and don't mind getting dirty, we hire you and give you a chance.

If 10 applicants come in and all of them are white, we'll likely be hiring a white person. If 1 of the 10 is non-white, then there's a 1-in-10 chance we'll hire a non-white. It all depends on experience, licenses, and ability.

If a town has 500 residents and 400 are white while 100 are black, then there's a good chance a company will have 1 black employee to every 4 white employees. That's fair. It would not be fair to hire 100% blacks just to appease the "woke" gods.
I'm glad you are using statistics and percentages to consider if you are being fair or not. Because in a country as diverse as the USA, it's impossible that 95% of the time it's a white man who's the most qualified for the position. We know, based on percentages, that racism and bias are playing a part. So we institute diversity programs. We teach white hiring managers about diversity and bias. They may not even realize they are doing it.

I remember at my company I saw a white (woman) and she was interviewing for an assistant. The black lady came in. Looked good. Spoke well. Seemed good. But 1 week later a white lady started. I guess she was the most qualified? Fuck no. She didn't know what she was doing. And she was constantly sniffing her nose. So clearly she's doing cocaine.

I suspect the white hiring person hired the white because people hire people they can see themselves working with. So naturally whites hire whites. And if we can't hire a white man, who is our next choice? White women. Has nothing to do with the most qualified.

I'm glad you are using statistics and percentages to consider if you are being fair or not. Because in a country as diverse as the USA, it's impossible that 95% of the time it's a white man who's the most qualified for the position. We know, based on percentages, that racism and bias are playing a part. So we institute diversity programs. We teach white hiring managers about diversity and bias. They may not even realize they are doing it.

I remember at my company I saw a white (woman) and she was interviewing for an assistant. The black lady came in. Looked good. Spoke well. Seemed good. But 1 week later a white lady started. I guess she was the most qualified? Fuck no. She didn't know what she was doing. And she was constantly sniffing her nose. So clearly she's doing cocaine.

I suspect the white hiring person hired the white because people hire people they can see themselves working with. So naturally whites hire whites. And if we can't hire a white man, who is our next choice? White women. Has nothing to do with the most qualified.
If I like someone, I'll hire him/her. If I don't ... I won't. That's as statistical as it gonna get.

Cool story, bro. Why do you work for a racist company?

Forum List

Back