White Liberal Privilege: Bruce Springsteen DWI charges dismissed

springsteen sucks...period...the asswipe cant sing for shit, the only good person in the band passed away...
springsteen sucks barrags dick

Must be nice to be a rich white liberal.

He was driving recklessly, and:

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes."
Springsteen, according to the officer, took 45 steps during the "walk and turn" test "instead of the instructed 18."

estA7kDh.jpeg
Wrong.

The thread premise is a lie.

The case has nothing to do with Springsteen’s political beliefs.

In addition to the breathalyzer test being below the legal limit, the field sobriety test is not appropriate for persons over 60:

“In Seplowitz's experience, most people, impaired or not, have trouble with the second and third tests, and for people who are 65 or older -- Springsteen is 71 -- NHTSA recommends that those tests are unreliable because at that age balance might not be an accurate way to gauge whether you've been drinking.”

This thread is yet another example of how dishonest conservatives truly are.
Sure, because a 71 year old would walk 45 steps when told to do 18.

You seem to be glossing over the fact he was drinking and smelled like alcohol. Maybe old people get more fucked up on less alcohol as well?

He blew an .02. How where they going to convict him?
That was at the station after the fact. Not known how much time passed. He was driving recklessly and failed the sobriety test on the spot.
Like most on the right you’re a liar; the notion that ‘liberals’ are afforded ‘special treatment’ is a lie.
Not liberals. There are no liberals. Progressives, Communists, Fascists, Democrats and bureaucrats, plus anyone they like and toes the line. We have a dual justice system that is now targeting those who disagree with the media's blessing.

From the Supreme Court down......the is no Justice under the Fake President Biden and his thugs.

Bruce pled guilty to the only charge they could make stick. He never denied that he drank a shot or two of tequila at Sandy Hook, where alcohol is prohibited. As far as I can tell, the officer never observed him driving, just sitting on his bike. In any event, the legal limit in NJ is 0.08. If he took the test at the police station, how long does it take for the blood-alcohol level to drop from 0.08 to 0.02 in a man his size?

How would this be connected with political beliefs?

"SPRINGSTEEN smelt strongly of alcohol coming off his person and had glassy eyes," the officer said in the statement, adding he "was visibly swaying back and forth while I observed his eyes."
Springsteen, according to the officer, took 45 steps during the "walk and turn" test "instead of the instructed 18."

estA7kDh.jpeg
Ya it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact he only blew 0.02 way below the legal limit. You are such a fucking dick.

estA7kDh.jpeg
Who the fuck are you to judge?

Wrong.

The thread premise is a lie.

The case has nothing to do with Springsteen’s political beliefs.

In addition to the breathalyzer test being below the legal limit, the field sobriety test is not appropriate for persons over 60:

“In Seplowitz's experience, most people, impaired or not, have trouble with the second and third tests, and for people who are 65 or older -- Springsteen is 71 -- NHTSA recommends that those tests are unreliable because at that age balance might not be an accurate way to gauge whether you've been drinking.”

This thread is yet another example of how dishonest conservatives truly are.
Wow great excuse maker

estA7kDh.jpeg
Well white privilege is real and i, a white person fully acknowledges that fact. But it has nothing to do with being rich. I have always been of overage means and I can tell you this: I have lost tract of the number of times that I had doors and opportunities opened for me, as well as the number of times when I got away with shit, including DWI because of my race.

Nore does it have anything to do with being liberal. No one ever asked me about my politics when cutting me a break. But don't blame the white people who are the benificiaries of white privilege . Blam the white people who are racists and treat people of color differently that whites regadless of wealth or politics

Well white privilege is real and i, a white person fully acknowledges that fact. But it has nothing to do with being rich. I have always been of overage means and I can tell you this: I have lost tract of the number of times that I had doors and opportunities opened for me, as well as the number of times when I got away with shit, including DWI because of my race.

Nore does it have anything to do with being liberal. No one ever asked me about my politics when cutting me a break. But don't blame the white people who are the benificiaries of white privilege . Blam the white people who are racists and treat people of color differently that whites regadless of wealth or politics
So what is so damned funny theHawk ?
You don't think that there is such a thing a white privilige unless you rich and famous?

Do you think that Springsteen is to blame for being let off. Not a racist criminal justice system that you probobly don't think exists?

Or, am I missing something here?

Last edited:
A citizen.
A hypocrite citizen you are.
Bruce Springsteen is special.
You have to give him a break.
Like Prince
Like Michael Jackson
Like all the greatest artists.
As long as nobody got killed, pffff
The whole country and the whole world love Bruce Springsteen.

Like Prince
Like Michael Jackson
The guy sucks, he had maybe two good records way back when MTV actually played music videos before the Michael Jackson era

estA7kDh.jpeg
Hid BAC was .02

Well under the legal limit. He was probably on something else.

Hid BAC was .02

Well under the legal limit. He was probably on something else.
Maybe Heroin.
After COVID-19
That's the new Epdemic.
But who am I to judge?
The actor Williams just overdosed few days ago.
But Bruce Springsteen is still alive.

Like Prince
Like Michael Jackson
LOL, rules for the elite, different rules for the rest of us.

You people are insane.

LOL, rules for the elite, different rules for the rest of us.

You people are insane.
The rules apply to everyone.
But some are special.
You have to give them a break.
As long as they didn't harm no one.
Democracy 101.

Forum List

Back