White House Watch - Clinton 45, Trump 38

And on election day every under and unemployed American who was never polled will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who has to purchase Health Insurance through the ACA will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who is paying 45% taxes so some minority can own a house, a smartphone and a large screen TV will come out and vote for Trump.
And you'll be crying foul because no one like myself, or ANYONE I know, was called by a pollster.

And on election day every under and unemployed American who was never polled will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who has to purchase Health Insurance through the ACA will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who is paying 45% taxes so some minority can own a house, a smartphone and a large screen TV will come out and vote for Trump.
And you'll be crying foul because no one like myself, or ANYONE I know, was called by a pollster.

That's nice. Get back with us when that happens.

I was actually contacted for an online poll, answered the first four questions and then told I didn't meet their demographics...aka they sensed I was voting Trump. That's how they manipulate them

That's nice. Get back with us when that happens.
You must have a pretty boring life.
If you're so sure Hillary's going to win, why are you here 24/7?

So the millions of people who are now insured by the ACA, and couldn't afford insurance before will vote for the party who wants to take that insurance away?
Who is paying 45% federal taxes?
With 13 million new jobs created, there aren't too many people who are under or unemployed. In fact there are millions of jobs waiting to be filled, just not any candidates

I was actually contacted for an online poll, answered the first four questions and then told I didn't meet their demographics...aka they sensed I was voting Trump. That's how they manipulate them
I admit was called and with each question I answered they kept manipulating the issues in such an obvious way they I knew they were trying to steer me towards Hillary (they did the same with my wife); we both hung up.

The polls are generally very accurate. You're going to be disappointed the evening of Nov 8th. You think people would have learned this after the 2012 embarrassment about the polls being wrong.

And you'll be crying foul because no one like myself, or ANYONE I know, was called by a pollster

There are what, a few hundred thousand people polled during a presidential election year? In a country with 240 million people of voting age. The odds are very low that you or someone you know will be polled.

Whats your excuse going to be when Trump loses- the same ones as in 2012 or is there something new?

LOL, you don't know how polls work.

I admit was called and with each question I answered they kept manipulating the issues in such an obvious way they I knew they were trying to steer me towards Hillary (they did the same with my wife); we both hung up.
Professional pollsters don't operate that way

So the millions of people who are now insured by the ACA, and couldn't afford insurance before will vote for the party who wants to take that insurance away?
With 13 million new jobs created, there aren't too many people who are under or unemployed. In fact there are millions of jobs waiting to be filled, just not any candidates

Here's the CORE of the issue...
When people are employed they are insured through their employers.
The employers (a) left the US, (b) replaced their American employees with Business Visas that don't get Health Insurance.
Bring back the companies and UHC is NOT NEEDED.

We just not as smart as you.

Yeah they do...now climb back under your rock and ignore how the real world operates

The employers (a) left the US, (b) replaced their American employees with Business Visas that don't get Health Insurance.
There are many employers who don't offer health insurance, primarily small business.

Yeah "ace"....you're just soooooo smart, you're a leftist twit so you have to be.

The more "Professional" they are, the sleazier they are.
You think I haven't been watching the sleaze pollsters for years on Cable?
They're PAID to come up with a pre-determined result.

There are many employers who don't offer health insurance, primarily small business.
That's true, but how many MILLIONS have been laid off since 9/11?
And even more since the 2008 crash?

Yeah "ace"....you're just soooooo smart, you're a leftist twit so you have to be.
Thanks for confirming. You've repeatedly shown your ignorance on how polling works.

Forum List

Back