White House Watch - Clinton 45, Trump 38

And on election day every under and unemployed American who was never polled will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who has to purchase Health Insurance through the ACA will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who is paying 45% taxes so some minority can own a house, a smartphone and a large screen TV will come out and vote for Trump.
And you'll be crying foul because no one like myself, or ANYONE I know, was called by a pollster.

I was actually contacted for an online poll, answered the first four questions and then told I didn't meet their demographics...aka they sensed I was voting Trump. That's how they manipulate them
I admit was called and with each question I answered they kept manipulating the issues in such an obvious way they I knew they were trying to steer me towards Hillary (they did the same with my wife); we both hung up.
Professional pollsters don't operate that way

The more "Professional" they are, the sleazier they are.
You think I haven't been watching the sleaze pollsters for years on Cable?
They're PAID to come up with a pre-determined result.
One pathetic excuse after another

And on election day every under and unemployed American who was never polled will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who has to purchase Health Insurance through the ACA will come out and vote for Trump.
Every American who is paying 45% taxes so some minority can own a house, a smartphone and a large screen TV will come out and vote for Trump.
And you'll be crying foul because no one like myself, or ANYONE I know, was called by a pollster.

I was actually contacted for an online poll, answered the first four questions and then told I didn't meet their demographics...aka they sensed I was voting Trump. That's how they manipulate them
I admit was called and with each question I answered they kept manipulating the issues in such an obvious way they I knew they were trying to steer me towards Hillary (they did the same with my wife); we both hung up.

The more "Professional" they are, the sleazier they are.
You think I haven't been watching the sleaze pollsters for years on Cable?
They're PAID to come up with a pre-determined result.
One pathetic excuse after another

^^^^ Hillary Clinton in a nutshell

LOL, you don't know how polls work.

Yeah "ace"....you're just soooooo smart, you're a leftist twit so you have to be.
Thanks for confirming. You've repeatedly shown your ignorance on how polling works.
And you have repeatedly made that statement void of explaining how they ARE conducted.
I have at least 100 University Professors in my Town and I always discuss with them how they conduct their "Studies"...Produce or find another job.

So the millions of people who are now insured by the ACA, and couldn't afford insurance before will vote for the party who wants to take that insurance away?
Who is paying 45% federal taxes?
With 13 million new jobs created, there aren't too many people who are under or unemployed. In fact there are millions of jobs waiting to be filled, just not any candidates

Here's the CORE of the issue...
When people are employed they are insured through their employers.
The employers (a) left the US, (b) replaced their American employees with Business Visas that don't get Health Insurance.
Bring back the companies and UHC is NOT NEEDED.

The ACA requires employers with more than 50 employees to supply access to healthcare. Without ACA, they have no obligation to do that.

Yeah "ace"....you're just soooooo smart, you're a leftist twit so you have to be.
Thanks for confirming. You've repeatedly shown your ignorance on how polling works.
And you have repeatedly made that statement void of explaining how they ARE conducted.
I have at least 100 University Professors in my Town and I always discuss with them how they conduct their "Studies"...Produce or find another job.

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! Give us the data we desire or we'll pay someone who will

So the millions of people who are now insured by the ACA, and couldn't afford insurance before will vote for the party who wants to take that insurance away?
With 13 million new jobs created, there aren't too many people who are under or unemployed. In fact there are millions of jobs waiting to be filled, just not any candidates

The employers (a) left the US, (b) replaced their American employees with Business Visas that don't get Health Insurance.

The ACA requires employers with more than 50 employees to supply access to healthcare. Without ACA, they have no obligation to do that.
Except when they limit the employees to less than 35 hours.
Why does every Liberal think small business owner don't know how to get away with things?

This post makes me realize that you never leave your basement and talk to real people.

This post makes me realize that you never leave your basement and talk to real people.
I'm a former Neo-Conservative.
To be honest, neither Neo-Conservatives nor Liberals have a grasp on real-life.

Pollsters attempt to hit certain demographic totals based on perceived turnout for the election. Demographics such as race, age and sex. So if they already have enough responses from white women age 65+ then they wouldn't need Sassy's input.

Pollsters attempt to hit certain demographic totals based on perceived turnout for the election. Demographics such as race, age and sex. So if they already have enough responses from white women age 65+ then they wouldn't need Sassy's input.
They TRIED to manipulate MY responses.
And they DID ask slightly DIFFERENT questions when they called my wife.

Which pollster was it?

Which pollster was it?
About 6 months ago...I don't remember.
What's the difference...they're all paid scum.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Hillary Clinton has now jumped out to a seven-point lead – 45% to 38% - over Trump. On Friday, the two were in a virtual tie – Clinton 43%, Trump 42%.

Trump is getting schlonged in a Ras poll. Hillary is crushing him.

And Ras has had a small bias for Trump.

That probably means Hillary is ahead by my more.

Hillary was ahead by 5-6 points prior to Trump's vulgar sex tape, so she has almost certainly widened her lead.

Now the issue is if the GOP loses the Senate and the House.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Hillary Clinton has now jumped out to a seven-point lead – 45% to 38% - over Trump. On Friday, the two were in a virtual tie – Clinton 43%, Trump 42%.

Trump is getting schlonged in a Ras poll. Hillary is crushing him.

And Ras has had a small bias for Trump.

That probably means Hillary is ahead by my more.

Hillary was ahead by 5-6 points prior to Trump's vulgar sex tape, so she has almost certainly widened her lead.

Now the issue is if the GOP loses the Senate and the House.
Screw the GOP, they don't give a shit about anyone but the MNCs.

Yeah they do...now climb back under your rock and ignore how the real world operates

Anyone else enjoying Sassy's slowmotion implosion?

There is no 45% tax rate in America.

The highest rate is 39%

Stop lying.

There is no 45% tax rate in America.

The highest rate is 39%

Stop lying.
Between Fed, State and Local Taxes (Property and School) I'm paying more then 39%.

What percent of your total taxes go to pay for someone else's house?

That's nice. Get back with us when that happens.
You must have a pretty boring life.
If you're so sure Hillary's going to win, why are you here 24/7?
The definitive loser post. It's generic. Never, ever think you get cred by complaining about another's presence when you're a frequent flier. LOL

Forum List

Back