White house to have "private" negotiations with Manchin.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Manchin WILL conform - or else. It's how democrats work. What remains to be seen is how they will persuade Manchin to change his mind...

Obviously, Joe will threaten to corn pop him. Bad.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.04.07 PM.png

Manchin WILL conform - or else. It's how democrats work. What remains to be seen is how they will persuade Manchin to change his mind...
I'm sure the Democrat fbi and cia have been spying on him and his entire family . Time to show Manchin the goods they have on him. So he will do what he is told to do or else.

It is so damn cute how you pretend it is only the Dems that do this.

Do you remember Vince Foster.

wouldn’t be a demofk if a demofk didn’t threaten you

Brandon will take him out back and punch him out.

Watching some news earlier, someone noted that Joe Biddum has utterly failed in everything he has set out to do the past year, even his flagship promise--- smashing Covid. It has all been a smashing disaster, the one tiny bill he passed was gifted him by Turtles McConnell.

Joe is in no position to threaten Manchin with anything other than to BEG him to just go along!

Manchin should wear a wire. I hope he does.

Manchin is in a deep red state. If Biden and the Dems fuck with him and get him out of office they'll get a republican replacement, and for them where's the good of that? Or he says fuck you and becomes independent or even a Republican. No, I don't think they're going to play hardball with him, he's in a fuck you position and everybody in DC knows it. My guess is, they try to work out any deal they can get him to agree to, like what is it going to take? My question is, what about Sinema? I'm not sure she will accept in total whatever Manchin agrees to. Probably she and Manchin have already talked about what they both can accept.

At the end of the day, Manchin and Sinema have Biden by the balls; he's not going to dictate terms to them, they're going to dictate terms to him and he will eventually take it after squirming and protesting. Because he has no choice, by all appearances, the democrats are probably going to lose one or both chambers of Congress, and Biden's chances to passing anything he wants in his last 2 years in office is nil. He's gotta get something NOW, and he knows it.

Watching some news earlier, someone noted that Joe Biddum has utterly failed in everything he has set out to do the past year, even his flagship promise--- smashing Covid. It has all been a smashing disaster, the one tiny bill he passed was gifted him by Turtles McConnell.

Joe is in no position to threaten Manchin with anything other than to BEG him to just go along!
Consistent with his 47 year career

Progs agendas are more detrimental as it takes us further and further away from the Founding Fathers visions.
Well they are working from older European money to destroy the United States

Manchin and Sinema are the only two Democrats who can see beyond today. Messing with the filibuster with a 50/50 Senate is beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back