How many Independents believe "The Big Lie?"

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
So, 21% of Republicans don't believe "The Big Lie." These Republicans believe Joe won fair and square.

If that's true, and Independents are more to the left than Republicans, in general.

How many Independents do you suppose believe in "The Big Lie?"

This is important because:

Democrats and Republicans cancel each other out during a presidential election.

It's Independents who actually pick the president.

I bet only 10% of Independents believe "The Big Lie."

So, 21% of Republicans don't believe "The Big Lie." These Republicans believe Joe won fair and square.

If that's true, and Independents are more to the left than Republicans, in general.

Hey dim wit. Independents are like 25% Biden approval.....................LOLOLOLOL

I didn't buy when Republicans' said the election was stolen and I didn't believe the Democrats when they said it was.

You have an interesting "view" of independents. They can roughly be divided into thirds, one third call themselves independent but always vote Republican, one third always vote Democrat and one third are truly independent moderates who's vote can go either way.

This is the real Big Lie, the one that's killed tens of thousands of Americans:

1642615999896.png

Who even cares? Only 33 percent of independents gave Biden positive marks right now, compared to more than 50 percent who approved of the job he was doing during his first six months in office.

You got a big-assed problem staring you in the face right now, Bro.

Like it or not Biden has been president for a year. Why do lefties continue to dwell on what they call "the big lie" and behave like losers when the Country is going down the freaking drain? Reality is too painful?

There is no doubt that Obama used the FISA court to illegally spy upon Trump and that the Democrats used that for 4 years to undermine his presidency with their bogus Russian Collusion conspiracy.

You have an interesting "view" of independents. They can roughly be divided into thirds, one third call themselves independent but always vote Republican, one third always vote Democrat and one third are truly independent moderates who's vote can go either way.

I can see that. Some Independents lean Republican, some are right on the middle and some lean Democrat; however, even the rightmost Independents are left of Republicans in general.

So, if 21% of Republicans don't believe in The Big Lie, there's not much chance a more left leaning Independent would, even if they are almost in Republican camp.

I assume only 5-10% of Independents believe in The Big Lie.

So, when trump or the trump supporters mention The Big Lie, Independents are laughing at them from behind their hands.

I can see that. Some Independents lean Republican, some are right on the middle and some lean Democrat; however, even the rightmost Independents are left of Republicans in general.

So, if 21% of Republicans don't believe in The Big Lie, there's not much chance a more left leaning Independent would, even if they are almost in Republican camp.

Okay, I see what you mean now.

RINOs are as bad as Dims. And who cares if Indies believe it or not? What they believe is that Poopeypants doesn't belong there no matter how criminally he arrived. Clock is ticking Dimmer.

Or they never vote for either Big Lie Political Party and either go third party or stay home.

The OP is making a mistake thinking all Independent voter’s are usually left when it is true a lot of are Libertarians, Green and so on the fact is someone like me would be Social Liberal which mean do whatever you want as long as you do not harm kids and senior citizens while being Fiscal Conservative which mean stay out of my damn pocket and pay for your own shit and way…

Otis, the big lie is that there was no fraud. It was obvious. The censorship and intimidation and no swing states cooperating with investigations is more than enough proof.

The BIG LIE is that Jan 6th was an insurrection and that Trump had something to do with it.

So, when trump or the trump supporters mention The Big Lie, Independents are laughing at them from behind their hands.
A shitload of "independents" are registered that way because of open primary states.

What you "assume" (don't we all know how to spell that?) is nothing more than a seriously lame attempt at mind reading, with nothing to back it up.

And no, swill from the Warshington Compost isn't back-up.

You forgot the biggest category, those that don't vote.

Ah crap, should've checked all the posts first..

Forum List

Back