White House Refuses To Turn Over Night Photos Of Obama Monitoring Events Of Benghazi Attack. (Why)

Despite the constant deflections from our liberal friends, our president left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. He is a POS and so are his liberal defenders at USMB.
Left them? Dummy, he knew of them around the same time they were being placed in body-bags. They made the call to be there and it was a bad call. Shit happens, deal with it.
It must really suck to be you. A volunteer liar for a president that would just as soon exterminate you as look at you. How pathetic. Tonight I'll say a prayer of thanks that I'm not you or anything like you.
In that prayer ask God for some brains. Asking him to help you understand honesty is something even beyond his capability,
You don't have a clue about honesty (or integrity). You're nothing more than a useful idiot, that's all you'll ever be.
Yep, you got shit for brains, like most Americans.
Says the POS with the presidential knee pads.

Leon Panetta said obama went to bed during the Bengazi raid. He had a campaign trip the next day.

Obama s Benghazi Dereliction Is Impeachable He went to bed while letting Americans die Pat Dollard
Stevens was known to be dead by 8 o'clock DC time. What was Obama supposed to do, raise him from the dead like Jesus?
Well he is your, and other liberals, messiah so you should know!
Nope asswipe, he's just a man.

Despite the constant deflections from our liberal friends, our president left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. He is a POS and so are his liberal defenders at USMB.
Agreed. The liberal posters commenting here are heartless souls lacking compassion all while being good Obama desciples covering for him

Agreed the racist posters commenting here are heartless hatefilled bastards lacking any human decency.

Remember the photos released of Obama and staff in the situation room during the Bin Laden raid? Those were produced for historical purposes. Well for some reason the deputy white house press secretary refuses to release the night photos taken of Obama monitoring the events going down as Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans were murdered. Why do any of you think that is? Former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkinson who after the attacks tried to obtain them explains what happened

Attkisson Earnest Personally Hiding Obama Benghazi Night Photos - Breitbart

Is it because he is not a constitutionally eligible President.
Why thank you for finally admitting he's not. I knew you would finally see the light.

So hard to tell whether your motivations are based upon your racism, or your antisemitism, your hatred of Americans or just your hatred of anyone who doesn't think like you.

We have to tell which one it is from the context of your posts.

Agreed. The liberal posters commenting here are heartless souls lacking compassion all while being good Obama desciples covering for him

Agreed the racist posters commenting here are heartless hatefilled bastards lacking any human decency.
Thanks for defining yourself!

just because there were pics of Obama watching the attack on Bin Laden, Stevie magically believes there were pics of him watching Benghazi ... SM is an idiot.

repeat after me ... Bennnnnnnnnnnghaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiii.

The race card. We all knew it was coming as soon as you ran out of argument. How predictable.

The race card. We all knew it was coming as soon as you ran out of argument. How predictable.

Well since I was addressing Stevie the racist, and his pulling the 'liberal' card- yes it was inevitable that I would accuse Stevie of being a racist.

Look I am doing it again.

Do you agree with Stevie that all negroes want to rape white women?

just because there were pics of Obama watching the attack on Bin Laden, Stevie magically believes there were pics of him watching Benghazi ... SM is an idiot.

I see you have a set of presidential knee pads too. Congratulations, sycophant.

Well since I was addressing Stevie the racist, and his pulling the 'liberal' card- yes it was inevitable that I would accuse Stevie of being a racist.

And that has WHAT to do with Benghazi? You wouldn't be trying to change the subject, would you???

And that has WHAT to do with Benghazi? You wouldn't be trying to change the subject, would you???

You were the one that wanted to discuss race with me S.J.- here let me refresh your memory of my response:

Read the op link. Nevermind, I will paste the pertenent info:

'Sharyl Attkisson said while trying to obtain the official White House photographs of President Barack Obama on the night of the Benghazi terror attacks, after first being told by the photo office that she would get the photos by the end of the day'

You were the one that wanted to discuss race with me S.J.- here let me refresh your memory of my response:

Show me where in this thread I wanted to discuss race with you. Put up or shut up.

I see you have a set of presidential knee pads too. Congratulations, sycophant.

I see you have your usual personal attack rebuttal ..

repeat after me ... Bennnnnnnnnnnghaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiii..

I've already reported him a few moments ago for trolling to derail the thread topic..

I've already reported him a few moments ago for trolling to derail the thread topic..
I'm sure he's shaking in his tighty whities.

I'm sure he's shaking in his tighty whities.
I could care less!

Turn over to who? Obama is the "Commander in Chief". Fucking Republicans still refuse to believe it. They are positive any black guy should report to them, bow down and clear the table. Well tough shit.

Forum List

Back