White House Refuses To Turn Over Night Photos Of Obama Monitoring Events Of Benghazi Attack. (Why)

Agreed. The liberal posters commenting here are heartless souls lacking compassion all while being good Obama desciples covering for him

Agreed the racist posters commenting here are heartless hatefilled bastards lacking any human decency.
The race card. We all knew it was coming as soon as you ran out of argument. How predictable.

Well since I was addressing Stevie the racist, and his pulling the 'liberal' card- yes it was inevitable that I would accuse Stevie of being a racist.

Look I am doing it again.

Do you agree with Stevie that all negroes want to rape white women?
And that has WHAT to do with Benghazi? You wouldn't be trying to change the subject, would you???
I've already reported him a few moments ago for trolling to derail the thread topic..

grow up little girl ... Benghazi is a moot topic ... 25,000 thousand pages of reports and opinions by the republicans themselves say so. If anyone is trolling its you, you pussy...
run to mama ... now get !

The race card. We all knew it was coming as soon as you ran out of argument. How predictable.

Well since I was addressing Stevie the racist, and his pulling the 'liberal' card- yes it was inevitable that I would accuse Stevie of being a racist.

And that has WHAT to do with Benghazi? You wouldn't be trying to change the subject, would you???
I've already reported him a few moments ago for trolling to derail the thread topic..
I'm sure he's shaking in his tighty whities.
I could care less!
The phrase is "couldn't care less", but you wouldn't know that either.

Turn over to who?
Read the op link and you will find your answer.
breitbart?

And it seems the answer is, "Obama is the Commander in Chief". Fuck the GOP. He doesn't report to them. Republicans think Obama should clear the table and shine their shoes. Tough. He doesn't have to do it. He's the commander in chief. Duh!
Yes Breitbart who posted a video feed of Sharyl Attkinson explaining what happened.

Those White House photos belong to the public, in my view, to the extent that they would not reveal national secrets. To this day, they remain secret.”

`````````````````

yes, read the article ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the last two sentences in the article offer an opinion.. CONJECTURE ... bla bla bla ... Sissy Mcgarrett. You offer NO facts just like always. now, run to Mama princess.

damn you're dumb.

Agreed the racist posters commenting here are heartless hatefilled bastards lacking any human decency.

You were the one that wanted to discuss race with me S.J.- here let me refresh your memory of my response:

Show me where in this thread I wanted to discuss race with you. Put up or shut up.

Here is your reply to my post:

If you don't want me to discuss 'race' with you- don't respond to my posts bringing up race.

Forum List

Back