White House Refuses To Turn Over Night Photos Of Obama Monitoring Events Of Benghazi Attack. (Why)

Despite the constant deflections from our liberal friends, our president left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. He is a POS and so are his liberal defenders at USMB.
Left them? Dummy, he knew of them around the same time they were being placed in body-bags. They made the call to be there and it was a bad call. Shit happens, deal with it.

He left during the Bengazi attack. During the bin Laden raid he left to play cards with Reggie Love.

Despite the constant deflections from our liberal friends, our president left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. He is a POS and so are his liberal defenders at USMB.
Agreed. The liberal posters commenting here are heartless souls lacking compassion all while being good Obama desciples covering for him

Agreed. The liberal posters commenting here are heartless souls lacking compassion all while being good Obama desciples covering for him
We don't lack compassion, you lack rational thought and common sense.

Remember the photos released of Obama and staff in the situation room during the Bin Laden raid? Those were produced for historical purposes. Well for some reason the deputy white house press secretary refuses to release the night photos taken of Obama monitoring the events going down as Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans were murdered. Why do any of you think that is? Former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkinson who after the attacks tried to obtain them explains what happened

Attkisson Earnest Personally Hiding Obama Benghazi Night Photos - Breitbart

Is it because he is not a constitutionally eligible President or is it because he is black? Or maybe it has something to do with the Jews.

Just going for what usually sets Stevie off.
LOL!!!!!!!

Remember the photos released of Obama and staff in the situation room during the Bin Laden raid? Those were produced for historical purposes. Well for some reason the deputy white house press secretary refuses to release the night photos taken of Obama monitoring the events going down as Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans were murdered. Why do any of you think that is? Former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkinson who after the attacks tried to obtain them explains what happened

Attkisson Earnest Personally Hiding Obama Benghazi Night Photos - Breitbart

Is it because he is not a constitutionally eligible President.
Why thank you for finally admitting he's not. I knew you would finally see the light.
You should refrain from altering what people say when you claim to quote them. You could get reported for that.

He left during the Bengazi attack. During the bin Laden raid he left to play cards with Reggie Love.
Prove it? Oh right, you can't.
You just forgot.

REGGIE LOVE BOMBSHELL Obama Was Playing Cards With Me During Bin Laden Raid SHOCK VIDEO The Gateway Pundit
I was asking about Benghazi. As for OBL, who the fuck cares once Obama gave the order? That's all he was required to do. I would have said it's your ball now, I'm off to watch a movie so send me a text when the SOB is dead. Let the cannon fodder do their jobs or die trying, that's what we pay them for.

Last edited:
Left them? Dummy, he knew of them around the same time they were being placed in body-bags. They made the call to be there and it was a bad call. Shit happens, deal with it.
It must really suck to be you. A volunteer liar for a president that would just as soon exterminate you as look at you. How pathetic. Tonight I'll say a prayer of thanks that I'm not you or anything like you.

It must really suck to be you. A volunteer liar for a president that would just as soon exterminate you as look at you. How pathetic. Tonight I'll say a prayer of thanks that I'm not you or anything like you.
Don't be too upset. In case of some national emergency it's this military the presidunce would have to depend on to keep him safe. The same military that gave him a 15% approval rating.

In that prayer ask God for some brains. Asking him to help you understand honesty is something even beyond his capability,

Leon Panetta said obama went to bed during the Bengazi raid. He had a campaign trip the next day.

Obama s Benghazi Dereliction Is Impeachable He went to bed while letting Americans die Pat Dollard
Stevens was known to be dead by 8 o'clock DC time. What was Obama supposed to do, raise him from the dead like Jesus?
obama could have trimmed his toe nails. Who cares. As long as it makes him look like an uninterested self centered egotist that's all that's important. Anything to make him less of a figure worth being commander in chief.

Don't be too upset. In case of some national emergency it's this military the presidunce would have to depend on to keep him safe. The same military that gave him a 15% approval rating.
They will put their lives on the line to keep him safe. In stark contrast to him, who would throw them under the bus, sacrifice their lives to serve any of his political goals or benefit him personally. He is pure scum.

In that prayer ask God for some brains. Asking him to help you understand honesty is something even beyond his capability,
You don't have a clue about honesty (or integrity). You're nothing more than a useful idiot, that's all you'll ever be.

You don't have a clue about honesty (or integrity). You're nothing more than a useful idiot, that's all you'll ever be.
Yep, you got shit for brains, like most Americans.

Forum List

Back