White House is Erecting a Concrete Wall. Has Also Turned Off Live Webcam. What is going on?

The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

To keep Biden from roaming the streets at night in his pajamas

Seriously, it's a disguising optic

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

It all depends......a wall at the border according to the Rats .....no way it will work...:rolleyes:

A big beautiful wall around Pelosi's house in San Francisco, on the other hand.....works ever so well!:04:

Ann Coulter, love her or hate her, has made millions off of lampooning left wing hypocrisy and lies.

You are absolutely right.

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Concrete barriers are scientificly proven to halt the spread of coronavirus

Does nothing to stop Mexicans though

Derp

DC is gonna dig in ....
They'll never let the red counties carry out a peaceful secession...

Farmers across the country were sounding the alarm prepare for possible food shortages to anyone who would listen to them .....things are going to get bad and it's gonna come faster and faster

Supply chain is a disaster

Money debasement goes on and on

Energy prices high
State government and Bureaucracies and thier draconian rules have destroyed 1000's of businesses over Corona......more people have probably killed themselves than Corona has

Grocery store empty for 2 weeks to a month
And everyone's armed to the teeth ....cities and burbs will be war zones

Sure everything's just fine ....it can never happen here .......

Blowing our tax dollars for appearances. But hey, at least it contributes to the GDP, and that's what's important too.....................PUKE!

But walls don't work, ask any leftist. What's it like being a leftist, fucking confusing right?

Forum List

Back