White House Is 'Actively Discussing an Exit Strategy' For Dr. Fauci

Hillary_1200x630.jpg

The cult of Fauci should have never been enabled by the establishment media in the first place.

They all knew he was a fraud and a politician, not a scientist. . . but they let him go on, b/c it was part of the agenda.
And all the whackos who followed the "demon sperm" doctor, or Trump and his hydro claims. Talk about frauds.

The useful idiot has been exposed but has already served his purpose of bullshitting the American people and destroying our economy. Who knows how many thousands are dead because of him.

Untrue, in the article there is nothing from the White House on the matter...

Senator Rand Paul, who has infamously hammered Dr. Anthony Fauci during recent Senate hearings, is calling on the White House to fire Fauci after thousands of his emails were released as the result of a FOIA request.
The trump fluffers really hate Dr. Fauci. He was right and made trump out to be a fool (which really isn't hard).

The cult of Fauci should have never been enabled by the establishment media in the first place.

They all knew he was a fraud and a politician, not a scientist. . . but they let him go on, b/c it was part of the agenda.
And all the whackos who followed the "demon sperm" doctor, or Trump and his hydro claims. Talk about frauds.

PJ Media.

You're citing a "report" from some conspiracy theorist retard who has no ties to the White House and the same guy who promoted pizzagate.

Is there anything you retards won't fall for?

The useful idiot has been exposed but has already served his purpose of bullshitting the American people and destroying our economy. Who knows how many thousands are dead because of him.

Jesus. Just so you know the source of this claim is Jack Posobiec, a right wing hack famous for pushing Pizzagate.

You sure can pick em.
I'm gonna take it that since youre attacking the messenger that the message is correct,,,

thats been the case everytime you do it,,

The left, Democrats, the MSM, posters on this board, all attacked HCQ because Trump talked about it in a positive light.

TDS is even worse than anyone imagines as they willingly sacrificed lives to their hatred. And put the Biden-Harris Junta into office.

Anything that could be used against Trump was what the MSM wanted. Their insanity over Trump knows no bounds. Truth didn't matter to the MSM.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

Mullis wrote that he began to question the AIDS consensus while writing a NIH grant progress report and being unable to find a peer-reviewed reference that HIV was the cause of AIDS.[18][40] He published an alternative hypothesis for AIDS in 1994,[41] and questioned the scientific validity of the link between HIV and AIDS, leading some to label him an "AIDS denialist."[42][43] Mullis has been criticized for his association with HIV skeptic Peter Duesberg,[44]claiming that AIDS is an arbitrary diagnosis used when HIV antibodies are found in a patient's blood.[45] In 2006, Mullis wrote the foreword to the book What If Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong? by Christine Maggiore,[40] an HIV-positive AIDS denialist whose 3-year-old daughter died of AIDS-related pneumonia in 2005, and who died herself of an AIDS-related illness in 2008.[46]According to journalist Coby McDonald, Mullis' HIV skepticism influenced Thabo Mbeki's denialist policymaking throughout his tenure as president of South Africa from 1999 to 2008, contributing to as many as 330,000 unnecessary deaths

The left, Democrats, the MSM, posters on this board, all attacked HCQ because Trump talked about it in a positive light.
Incorrect. I attacked the over-hyping of a drug without much evidence to support it. Then I attacked the continued pressing for the use of the drug when the good evidence demonstrated it wasn’t efficacious. Finally I attacked those who baselessly believe that politics had any part in this medical decision making.

Incorrect. I attacked the over-hyping of a drug without much evidence to support it. Then I attacked the continued pressing for the use of the drug when the good evidence demonstrated it wasn’t efficacious. Finally I attacked those who baselessly believe that politics had any part in this medical decision making.
and it ended up yu were wrong,,

You poor thing.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."[5]

Mullis wrote that he began to question the AIDS consensus while writing a NIH grant progress report and being unable to find a peer-reviewed reference that HIV was the cause of AIDS.[18][40] He published an alternative hypothesis for AIDS in 1994,[41] and questioned the scientific validity of the link between HIV and AIDS, leading some to label him an "AIDS denialist."[42][43] Mullis has been criticized for his association with HIV skeptic Peter Duesberg,[44]claiming that AIDS is an arbitrary diagnosis used when HIV antibodies are found in a patient's blood.[45] In 2006, Mullis wrote the foreword to the book What If Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong? by Christine Maggiore,[40] an HIV-positive AIDS denialist whose 3-year-old daughter died of AIDS-related pneumonia in 2005, and who died herself of an AIDS-related illness in 2008.[46]According to journalist Coby McDonald, Mullis' HIV skepticism influenced Thabo Mbeki's denialist policymaking throughout his tenure as president of South Africa from 1999 to 2008, contributing to as many as 330,000 unnecessary deaths

Mullis was definitely controversial

Observational studies are always going to be inferior to randomized controlled trials.

You poor thing.
The country suffers from people like yourself who can’t come to terms with reality.

You poor thing.
The country suffers from people like yourself who can’t come to terms with reality.
we've come to terms that youre a fraud,,,

One North Jersey doctor, Stephen Smith, head of an infectious disease center in East Orange, said he had good results treating hospitalized patients with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, an antibiotic. He said Monday that he's been reviewing records that indicate hydroxychloroquine helped patients who were intubated, but he has been having trouble finding someone to analyze the information because of what he believes is a stigma against the drug stemming from the political debate over its use.

For a time last year, medical experts were concerned about a shortage of the drug to treat people with malaria and rheumatoid arthritis. But Ip said the supply is no longer an issue and that hydroxychloroquine may be a good alternative for some people instead of antibody treatments, which require intravenous infusions.

"If you're going to say it's a cure, that's definitely crazy," Ip said. But he said the study found "less hospitalizations and not much toxicity," adding that "you still need to validate these findings" with a clinical trial.

Forum List

Back