White House Is 'Actively Discussing an Exit Strategy' For Dr. Fauci

The useful idiot has been exposed but has already served his purpose of bullshitting the American people and destroying our economy. Who knows how many thousands are dead because of him.

Rand Paul??? That idiot. No one takes him seriously - not even Republicans.
and you say you never lie,,,

this is a bold faced lie,,,

It's the truth and you know it:

him getting elected several times proves you wrong,,, not to mention this whole fauci thing,,,

its OK though cause we know you lie constantly,,

Him getting elected proves nothing. Lots of idiots get elected - W for one. Trump for another, well, except for Trump has never won a popular election. He didn't even win the majority of Republican votes in the primary - 44%. Hillary won the popular vote in 2016, and Biden by a landslide.

Trump told the American people to consider the 2018 Midterms a referrendum on his Presidency and they overwhelming voted for the Democrats. Worst midterm defeat in the popular vote in decades.

There is no "Faucci thing" except in the minds of the ill-informed and gullible.

you said republicans had no respect for him and yet he has been elected by republicans several times,,

if you werent such a lying skank sticking her nose in other peoples business I would care about what you said even if it was a lie,,

Trump makes that face all of the time, when he knows someone is smarter than him. He makes that same face to Nancy Pelosi.

Basically anyone who isn't afraid of him. It's his Biff Tanner face when he knows that McFly is never gonna be his bitch.
sadly for you in this case fauci lied,, the question now is how much and about what,,,

No he didn't but keep telling yourself that. It's all you have left., Calling the truth tellers liars. TRUMP LIED.
see there ya go lying again,,,

this thread and many others are plastered with his lies,,

I don’t know if this is true or not but at this point I don’t know why you would to keep him around or why anyone would take him seriously anymore. He has been less about dealing with covid and more about promoting himself and dragging out his fifteen minutes of fame for some time now in my opinion.

In2017, Fauci warned that there would be a surprise pandemic during the Trump administration. He has had business dealings with the Wuhan lab.

He delivered on his promise. What pure evil.

The useful idiot has been exposed but has already served his purpose of bullshitting the American people and destroying our economy. Who knows how many thousands are dead because of him.

Do you think Rand Paul took Fauci to task? What a joke. Like RP himself. And PJ media.
Of course Rand Paul took Fauci to task. He was the one using gain of function tests as a cudgel. Dr Paul is an excellent and experienced doctor with a specialty in ophthalmology. He knew exactly what happened.

I don’t know if this is true or not but at this point I don’t know why you would to keep him around or why anyone would take him seriously anymore. He has been less about dealing with covid and more about promoting himself and dragging out his fifteen minutes of fame for some time now in my opinion.
He let himself be used to attack Trump and destroy our economy.

Trump makes that face all of the time, when he knows someone is smarter than him. He makes that same face to Nancy Pelosi.

Basically anyone who isn't afraid of him. It's his Biff Tanner face when he knows that McFly is never gonna be his bitch.
Trump demands obedience and loyalty. Fauci wasn’t going participate in Trump’s reality distorting.
and he lied,, the question now is about what and how many lives were lost because of his lies,,

600,000 lives were lost because of TRUMP'S LIES and yet not a whimper from you. Four months after the nation starts following the science, and the virus is on the run. Not one word from you about Trump's lies, that killed 600,000.

Dr. Faucci DID NOT LIE TO YOU. YOU SEEM TO EXPECT THAT HE KNEW EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE AND DIDN'T TELL YOU. HE TOLD YOU WHAT HE KNEW.

STOP BLAMING FAUCCI BECAUSE TRUMP REFUSED TO LISTEN TO HIM.

Trump demands obedience and loyalty. Fauci wasn’t going participate in Trump’s reality distorting.
and he lied,, the question now is about what and how many lives were lost because of his lies,,

600,000 lives were lost because of TRUMP'S LIES and yet not a whimper from you. Four months after the nation starts following the science, and the virus is on the run. Not one word from you about Trump's lies, that killed 600,000.

Dr. Faucci DID NOT LIE TO YOU. YOU SEEM TO EXPECT THAT HE KNEW EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE AND DIDN'T TELL YOU. HE TOLD YOU WHAT HE KNEW.

and you dbl down on the lies,,,

its well past time you mind your own business,,,

Do you think Rand Paul took Fauci to task? What a joke. Like RP himself. And PJ media.
Of course Rand Paul took Fauci to task. He was the one using gain of function tests as a cudgel. Dr Paul is an excellent and experienced doctor with a specialty in ophthalmology. He knew exactly what happened.

Rand Paul is an opthamologist - an eye doctor. He wouldn't know a "gain of function test" if it jumped up and slapped him in the face. Paul made a total idiot of himself, but he had a huge head start. Or as the Atlantic Magazine said "Dr. Faucci called Rand Paul a moron, to his face". Of course Tipsy thinks Rand Paul was brilliant, once against proving that Tipsy lives up to his/her name as much as possible.

Rand Paul is an opthamologist - an eye doctor. He wouldn't know a "gain of function test" if it jumped up and slapped him in the face. Paul made a total idiot of himself, but he had a huge head start. Or as the Atlantic Magazine said "Dr. Faucci called Rand Paul a moron, to his face". Of course Tipsy thinks Rand Paul was brilliant, once against proving that Tipsy lives up to his/her name as much as possible.
since I know youre not a mind reader you can only be lying again,,,

I doubled down on the facts.

Just a reminder - liars think that nobody tells the truth because he's lying. You keep accusing others of lying but that's because YOU lie. It's one of the "liar's tells" Your chosen insults say way more about YOU than the person you're attacking. Like Azog calling everyone "fat". I'm betting Azog has a weight problem.

Just a reminder - liars think that nobody tells the truth because he's lying. You keep accusing others of lying but that's because YOU lie. It's one of the "liar's tells" Your chosen insults say way more about YOU than the person you're attacking. Like Azog calling everyone "fat". I'm betting Azog has a weight problem.
more excuses,,

rand has seen more patients than fauci ever has and fauci is nothing more than an over paid government employee protecting his job and why he lied so much,,,

The cult of Fauci should have never been enabled by the establishment media in the first place.

They all knew he was a fraud and a politician, not a scientist. . . but they let him go on, b/c it was part of the agenda.

more excuses,,

rand has seen more patients than fauci ever has and fauci is nothing more than an over paid government employee protecting his job and why he lied so much,,,
Which makes Rand Paul an expert in infectious disease how?

Last edited:
The cult of Fauci should have never been enabled by the establishment media in the first place.

They all knew he was a fraud and a politician, not a scientist. . . but they let him go on, b/c it was part of the agenda.

more excuses,,

Which makes Fauci an expert in infectious disease how?
I have no idea,,,

him getting elected several times proves you wrong,,, not to mention this whole fauci thing,,,

Him getting elected proves nothing. Lots of idiots get elected - W for one. Trump for another, well, except for Trump has never won a popular election. He didn't even win the majority of Republican votes in the primary - 44%. Hillary won the popular vote in 2016, and Biden by a landslide.

Trump told the American people to consider the 2018 Midterms a referrendum on his Presidency and they overwhelming voted for the Democrats. Worst midterm defeat in the popular vote in decades.

There is no "Faucci thing" except in the minds of the ill-informed and gullible.

you said republicans had no respect for him and yet he has been elected by republicans several times,,

if you werent such a lying skank sticking her nose in other peoples business I would care about what you said even if it was a lie,,

Yeah, that's why he's a Committee Chair, and holds a lot of important positions in the Senate. Because Republicans respect him so much. The ONLY reason he was elected is because he's the son of a long-time Republican Congressman, who ran for President 3 times and he had name recognition. He's certainly done nothing to distinguish himself in the "do nothing" Senate of Mitch McConnell.

Yeah, that's why he's a Committee Chair, and holds a lot of important positions in the Senate. Because Republicans respect him so much. The ONLY reason he was elected is because he's the son of a long-time Republican Congressman, who ran for President 3 times and he had name recognition. He's certainly done nothing to distinguish himself in the "do nothing" Senate of Mitch McConnell.

pardon me if I dont care what a foreigner says,, more so when you lie as much as you do,,

more excuses,,

I have no idea,,,

Not a single one. Thank you for that admission.

more excuses,,

I have no idea,,,

Not a single one. Thank you for that admission.
I owe you nothing but contempt,,,

now go play with yourself and leave us alone,,

The communist traitors on the left halted the investigation into the viruses origens started during the Trump admin . they have recently started their own so called investigation ... and the so called investigation will probably bury the truth letting their chicom allies off the hook .

Forum List

Back