White House blocks Trump's attempt to withhold documents related to Jan 6 attack -NBC

So the heck with The Law, Executive Privilege be damned. I think they started doing this in Germany before Hitler and The Nazis destroyed the Weimar Democratic Republic.

You calling ol Trumpybear a Nazi?

You calling ol Trumpybear a Nazi?

Heil Bidenfuehrer, numbnuts.

An actual crime was committed and there was evidence for that crime in the source you sited.

Try again.

So the heck with The Law, Executive Privilege be damned. I think they started doing this in Germany before Hitler and The Nazis destroyed the Weimar Democratic Republic.

It reminds me of over the audits the democrats attempted to stop, so the repubmicans say, what has he got to hide??

How does one even HAVE 14,000 hours of video from an event which lasted, at best, only six hours? Unless you have more than 2,300 cameras! And that is only in the limited area of the bulding the intruders entered! Not including the video they DID release. And what reason could you have to withhold anything (evidence) when a president was impeached based upon it and dozens or hundreds of others are being criminally charged?

About as laughable as everything else going on in this Biddum nightmare occupation.

Much as ALL claims by the left pertaining to most ANYTHING.
The event didn't last six hours. It lasted a little over two hours. Democrats lie about everything.

From the OP link: Legal experts have said Trump, as the former president, cannot lawfully use executive privilege to block subpoenas issued by the select committee.

Deal with it

Executive Priviledge does not apply to traitors. And all of your crying withTrump playing the victim card, your rants & piss & moaning won't change a thing.

Explain how Bannon, pardoned by his racketeer ex boss can claim EP?

This should be fun.

How does one even HAVE 14,000 hours of video from an event which lasted, at best, only six hours? Unless you have more than 2,300 cameras! And that is only in the limited area of the bulding the intruders entered! Not including the video they DID release. And what reason could you have to withhold anything (evidence) when a president was impeached based upon it and dozens or hundreds of others are being criminally charged?

About as laughable as everything else going on in this Biddum nightmare occupation.

Much as ALL claims by the left pertaining to most ANYTHING.
How about Trump is indicted for trying to overturn a lawul election & his lawyers can supeona everything?

That s.o.b. should be wearing an ankle bracelet right now.

Forum List

Back