White guilt complex

55518193.jpg
Gained a few pounds since that picture was taken, huh?
trump_shirt_arrow.jpg

White guilt complex is when white conservatives rage uncontrollably at liberals because they feel guilty about how badly they've acted.

You're welcome.

It's a good sign, when conservatives get angry about having their conscience pricked. It means they still have a conscience, so there's still hope for them.

I'm trying to understand this, could some of you chime in. I've seen it from both the left and right, so I wonder is it cultural or could it be biological? I'm not taking a shot at anyone, my father was white. My father loved history, I never heard him apologize for the sins of other whites. Why all the guilt?
Why would he apologize for the sins of other whites? Did he help them?
I was trying to give an ex. If then n now but I c now my ex. Was kinda poor
I dont think most white people feel any guilt. Even the ones that are not racist and fight against racism dont act like they had something to do with it.

My god daughter and her mother have never apologized to me for what other white people did.

You never picked any cotton and they never cracked a whip....get over it
Why would I need to get over never picking cotton? Its never been anything I aspired to do.
Always the pretend deflection. The shill tactics no longer work. Didn't you get the memo?
I think both you and Pinky are retarded. What does picking cotton have to do with white people feeling guilty?
Since I never mentioned cotton, I'd have to say this is just another pretend shill attempt at deflection that has failed yet again.

My god daughter and her mother have never apologized to me for what other white people did.

Why would I need to get over never picking cotton? Its never been anything I aspired to do.
Always the pretend deflection. The shill tactics no longer work. Didn't you get the memo?
I think both you and Pinky are retarded. What does picking cotton have to do with white people feeling guilty?
Since I never mentioned cotton, I'd have to say this is just another pretend shill attempt at deflection that has failed yet again.
Just like I thought. You are retarded. Pinky mentioned cotton and you responded to my post. You must be one of the illiterate white trash that frequent this board. Tell me. Do you feel guilty that your white ancestors were racist?

Just like I thought. You are retarded. Pinky mentioned cotton and you responded to my post. You must be one of the illiterate white trash that frequent this board. Tell me. Do you feel guilty that your white ancestors were racist?
LOL! Deflection fail again.

Yes you have failed to hide your deflection again. How stupid of you to not know Pinky said something about picking cotton. :laugh:

Yes you have failed to hide your deflection again. How stupid of you to not know Pinky said something about picking cotton. :laugh:
I clearly stated that "I" never said anything about cotton. Keep lying you make yourself look more stupid by the moment.

Typical shill lie tactic. Take what they did and got caught on, and say the other person did it. LOL! Tick tok loser.

I clearly stated that "I" never said anything about cotton. Keep lying you make yourself look more stupid by the moment.
No one cares what you stated. You replied to my conversation with Pinky. You wont look so illiterate if you know what the conversation is about next time goofy ass. :laugh:

No one cares what you stated. You replied to my conversation with Pinky. You wont look so illiterate if you know what the conversation was about next time goofy ass. :laugh:
Have you once in your life ever told the truth?

I'm trying to understand this, could some of you chime in. I've seen it from both the left and right, so I wonder is it cultural or could it be biological? I'm not taking a shot at anyone, my father was white. My father loved history, I never heard him apologize for the sins of other whites. Why all the guilt?
It's cultural and it's clearly very powerful. It also appears to be irreversible for the most part.
No, it's political. Those of us on the right don't share your guilt. Sorry.
What guilt? Slow down and think for a change, you misunderstood my point.
Your point was that it's cultural and my point was you're full of shit. Read that until you get it.
Decaf, seriously.

Are you like this in real life?

No one cares what you stated. You replied to my conversation with Pinky. You wont look so illiterate if you know what the conversation was about next time goofy ass. :laugh:
Have you once in your life ever told the truth?

Have you ever learned to read once in your life?
laugh.gif

THe shill deflections are so obvious. Tick tok shill.

What guilt? I think white people use the term "white guilt" as meaning they dont like the ways of the past. Because the ways of the past werent anything to like and therefore seeing past racism as bad is translated into a personal feeling like guilt instead of just understanding that past racism was just bad.

If you didnt do it, why would you claim to feel guilty for anything?

There is no white guilt. There are only dim liars who make up shit to cause problems.

Forum List

Back