"White flight." Racist or not?

Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together.

Stop trying to modify my position to give substance to your strawman. I never said Atlanta was well managed I just said it was better managed than many white run cities. If you cannot see the difference between Atlanta and Detroit or White run Stockton California, there's no benefit in continuing our conversation . BTW, your insistence that," Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together," would mean your champion of governance, Ronald Reagan, was a failure. After all, the crime rate for the entire country under his tenure was even higher than it is today.

In this article we apply age-standardization methods to the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Crime Survey (NCS) to determine whether the drop in the nation's Crime Rate from 1980 to 1988 (the Reagan period) is due to changes in the age structure of the population.

Our major findings are that the age-adjusted Crime Index increases 7% in the UCR but declines 7% in the NCS. This contrasts to a 4% drop in the crude UCR index rate and 17% drop in the crude NCS index rate. Overall, the age adjustment explains the entire drop (100% +) in the reported or crude index rate in the UCR and about 60% of the drop in the NCS. When examined over a longer period — 1976 to 1988 — the UCR shows rates that, fluctuate but tend to rise overall, whereas the NCS shows fairly stable or slightly declining rates.

The crime-fighting stance of the Reagan years which emphasized stricter enforcement and greater sanction threat (aimed mainly at street crime and drug trafficking) dramatically increased rates of imprisonment. But no discernible reduction in crime rates occurred, suggesting that no law enforcement strategy can be confidently recommended as a remedy to the nation's crime problem.

Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency

Your Reagan example is faulty since the crime problem is a local issue for the most part and Reagan didn't govern on the local level. If you can't understand that difference, it's not wonder the black bastard birth rate is over 70%. Want to stop crime, stop the males of your kind from impregnating young girls then running off and not supporting their own damn kids.

Yeah, he was governor of California. But even as president he is known for cracking down on crime locally or otherwise. He failed! Didn't you click the link?

Remember this?:
The crime-fighting stance of the Reagan years which emphasized stricter enforcement and greater sanction threat (aimed mainly at street crime and drug trafficking) dramatically increased rates of imprisonment. But no discernible reduction in crime rates occurred, suggesting that no law enforcement strategy can be confidently recommended as a remedy to the nation's crime problem.

Yo are also wrong about Black males not supporting their kids...in fact they are more likely to support their kids than White and Hispanic fathers are.

black-fatherhood.png
The only failure is you BOY.
GIRL, stop lying and get a life! Cant dispute the data in my chart can ya?

What your chart doesn't show is that over 70% of black babies born today are born bastards. The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.

Stop trying to modify my position to give substance to your strawman. I never said Atlanta was well managed I just said it was better managed than many white run cities. If you cannot see the difference between Atlanta and Detroit or White run Stockton California, there's no benefit in continuing our conversation . BTW, your insistence that," Something managed so well doesn't have the 9th most dangerous ranking. They go together," would mean your champion of governance, Ronald Reagan, was a failure. After all, the crime rate for the entire country under his tenure was even higher than it is today.

Your Reagan example is faulty since the crime problem is a local issue for the most part and Reagan didn't govern on the local level. If you can't understand that difference, it's not wonder the black bastard birth rate is over 70%. Want to stop crime, stop the males of your kind from impregnating young girls then running off and not supporting their own damn kids.

Yeah, he was governor of California. But even as president he is known for cracking down on crime locally or otherwise. He failed! Didn't you click the link?

Remember this?:

Yo are also wrong about Black males not supporting their kids...in fact they are more likely to support their kids than White and Hispanic fathers are.

black-fatherhood.png

What your chart doesn't show is that over 70% of black babies born today are born bastards. The most confusing day among black people is father's day. It's called baby daddy day instead. They know they have one but don't know who the sperm donor is.
Only an idiot thinks "bastard" just means you dont know who your father is. What a fucking moron. No wonder the reps keep losing elections. Just to educate you it means your parents were not married. Just like some people born to parents that were married some dont know who their fathers are.

Last edited:

Remember this?:

black-fatherhood.png

Only an idiot thinks "bastard" just means you dont know who your father is. What a fucking moron. No wonder the reps keep losing elections. Just to educate you it means your parents were not married. Just like some people born to parents that were married some dont know who their fathers are.

I'm not the one saying that bastard means you don't know who your father is. I said bastard means the two parents that created you aren't married. That's the dictionary definition. JQPublic1 is the one saying bastard means you don't know who your father is.

Remember this?:

black-fatherhood.png

The chart is disturbing to you, isn't it? But lets get to your declaration that 70% of black babies are born bastards.Some White racist says it is true so all his fellows jump on that bandwagon and pull that card whenever the opportunity arises. Still they/you ignore the huge number of White bastards born out of wedlock. And they don't even have the benefit of using the shadow of slavery as an excuse! Don't you even have some compassion for your fellow White bastards?

Remember this?:

black-fatherhood.png

The chart is disturbing to you, isn't it? But lets get to your declaration that 70% of black babies are born bastards.Some White racist says it is true so all his fellows jump on that bandwagon and pull that card whenever the opportunity arises. Still they/you ignore the huge number of White bastards born out of wedlock. And they don't even have the benefit of using the shadow of slavery as an excuse! Don't you even have some compassion for your fellow White bastards?

Stating a provable fact isn't playing a card. I don't ignore the white bastards born out of wedlock.

I don't have compassion for someone that caused their own problems then demand someone else pay the price for it.

That you still blame slavery for the problems of today shows you don't want to solve problems. As long as you have that excuse, you have an out to blame white people. My family wasn't in the country until after 1900. We didn't own slave and damn sure aren't responsible because one of your kind gets some black girl pregnant then runs off leaving us white people to be responsible for supporting the little bastard.

Remember this?: Yo are also wrong about Black males not supporting their kids...in fact they are more likely to support their kids than White and Hispanic fathers are.

black-fatherhood.png

I'm not the one saying that bastard means you don't know who your father is. I said bastard means the two parents that created you aren't married. That's the dictionary definition. JQPublic1 is the one saying bastard means you don't know who your father is.

Indeed it was me. Being a diplomatic sort of chap, I chose the less severe definition and provided a link to it!
I also provided a link to the definition that supports his rant and variations thereof.
The Dictionary definition is not the ONLY definition, as I have shown.

Allow me to expound a bit. If you really want to know the definition of "bastard"...look in the mirror!

Indeed it was me. Being a diplomatic sort of chap, I chose the less severe definition and provided a link to it!
I also provided a link to the definition that supports his rant and variations thereof.

Allow me to expound a bit. If you really want to know the definition of "bastard"...look in the mirror!

The definition you provided said what I said the word meant.

If I want to see a bastard, all I need to do is look at 7 out of 10 of your kind and it's statistically true.

Do you know who your baby daddy is or were you simply told it was someone?

Remember this?: Yo are also wrong about Black males not supporting their kids...in fact they are more likely to support their kids than White and Hispanic fathers are.

black-fatherhood.png

Stating a provable fact isn't playing a card. I don't ignore the white bastards born out of wedlock.

I don't have compassion for someone that caused their own problems then demand someone else pay the price for it.

That you still blame slavery for the problems of today shows you don't want to solve problems. As long as you have that excuse, you have an out to blame white people. My family wasn't in the country until after 1900. We didn't own slave and damn sure aren't responsible because one of your kind gets some black girl pregnant then runs off leaving us white people to be responsible for supporting the little bastard.
You aren't stating a provable fact. Thats the problem with that type of propaganda...it is based on nebulous tabulations , done with egregious motives and used for one purpose only: to divide and to agitate. Just look what it has done to you!

Slavery does have relevance to some degree on the entire scope of race relations in America. Besides, the progeny of lustful white men who exploited slavery to satiate their prurient tastes have simply repeated the pattern set by their white forefathers. The difference is that black men support their children and many marry the child's mother AFTER wedlock. By one of the definitions in my link, the child of a subsequent marriage of the conceiving parents is then no longer illegitimate and therefore no longer a bastard.

But your definition, found in some obscure dictionary, is cut and dry. It l was promulgated to leave no hope for those born in a "Christian" nation to escape the biblical curse of illegitimate conception. The progeny of a bastard conception cannot enter the congregation of the Lord for TEN generations according to the KJV. However, other bibles do not concur with that definition.

but while we are contemplating the ever increasing list of who is or who is not a bastard. I'll add another wrinkle. By one definition even a CONCEPTION out of wedlock invokes the curse of bastardization! That means all those White girls who fooled around in the back of the car and got pregnant and then decided with the father to get married for the sake of not having a bastard child failed. YEP, I'd estimate that 80% of the White population are technically BASTARDS under that permutation of the word...YESIREEE. FOr each instance, that's TEN generations of membership in the Bastards hall of shame!

You aren't stating a provable fact. Thats the problem with that type of propaganda...it is based on nebulous tabulations , done with egregious motives and used for one purpose only: to divide and to agitate. Just look what it has done to you!

Slavery does have relevance to some degree on the entire scope of race relations in America. Besides, the progeny of lustful white men who exploited slavery to satiate their prurient tastes have simply repeated the pattern set by their white forefathers. The difference is that black men support their children and many marry the child's mother AFTER wedlock. By one of the definitions in my link, the child of a subsequent marriage of the conceiving parents is then no longer illegitimate and therefore no longer a bastard.

But your definition, found in some obscure dictionary, is cut and dry. It l was promulgated to leave no hope for those born in a "Christian" nation to escape the biblical curse of illegitimate conception. The progeny of a bastard conception cannot enter the congregation of the Lord for TEN generations according to the KJV. However, other bibles do not concur with that definition.

but while we are contemplating the ever increasing list of who is or who is not a bastard. I'll add another wrinkle. By one definition even a CONCEPTION out of wedlock invokes the curse of bastardization! That means all those White girls who fooled around in the back of the car and got pregnant and then decided with the father to get married for the sake of not having a bastard child failed. YEP, I'd estimate that 80% of the White population are technically BASTARDS under that permutation of the word...YESIREEE. FOr each instance, that's TEN generations of membership in the Bastards hall of shame!

Funny how you call the truth a nebulous calculation. I guess that's why you don't consider yourself one.

Websters is hardly an obscure dictionary.

Your estimates can be what they want. My claim of over 70% of you n*ggers being born bastards is a provable fact.

I agree that if the parents marry, the child is no longer a bastard. Until that point, the child is based on my definition and the one you posted.

If I want to see a bastard, all I need to do is look at 7 out of 10 of your kind and it's statistically true.

I provided TWO definitions and TWO links... I guess you are too dumb to read anything but the first sentence of a paragraph. BTW my parents were married two years before I was born. Another thing, fool. I have not said what my race is... You have NO clue...

I provided TWO definitions and TWO links... I guess you are too dumb to read anything but the first sentence of a paragraph. BTW my parents were married two years before I was born. Another thing, fool. I have not said what my race is... You have NO clue...

You're what I said regardless of your skin color. There are white one that I refer to as white trash. Same thing.

Funny how you call the truth a nebulous calculation. I guess that's why you don't consider yourself one.

Your estimates can be what they want. My claim of over 70% of you n*ggers being born bastards is a provable fact.

I agree that if the parents marry, the child is no longer a bastard. Until that point, the child is based on my definition and the one you posted.
I consider YOU one. That's the tradition in your trailer filled neighbor hood, isn't it? That is a provable fact!

The dictionary you used was obscure until now...you didn't have the decency to post a link or name the source before. Typical White trash protocol!

I don't generally estimate something that cannot be proved or disproved. Neither do I accept spurious data that has no validation from neutral sources. Your claim is just that, a claim and you have YET to prove it...I don't think you can...DO IT. BTW here is that 2nd definition of bastardyou missed: I won't let it go away...I'll keep putitng it out there in you face. Bahs-turd! You know you were conceived out of wedlock..marriage didn't help...BASTARD!

You're what I said regardless of your skin color. There are white one that I refer to as white trash. Same thing.
At least a N*gger conceived and born to married parents can enter into the congregation of the Lord. A Bastard like you, conceived out of wedlock cannot be saved even with a subsequent marriage according to one definition...Which definition do YOU support? Bahs-turd!

I consider YOU one. That's the tradition in your trailer filled neighbor hood, isn't it? That is a provable fact!

The dictionary you used was obscure until now...you didn't have the decency to post a link or name the source before. Typical White trash protocol!

I don't generally estimate something that cannot be proved or disproved. Neither do I accept spurious data that has no validation from neutral sources. Your claim is just that, a claim and you have YET to prove it...I don't think you can...DO IT. BTW here is that 2nd definition of bastardyou missed: I won't let it go away...I'll keep putitng it out there in you face. Bahs-turd! You know you were conceived out of wedlock..marriage didn't help...BASTARD!

You can consider me what you want. Since you don't amount to shit in a n*gger's back yard, it really amounts to nothing.

That more than 70% of black babies are born bastards is a provable fact and far more of one than your ESTIMATE that 80% of white babies were conceived in the backseat of a car.

I wasn't born until my parents had been married almost 5 years. That's a provable fact.

You were born a n*gger, are one, and will die one. Nothing can change that.

At least a N*gger conceived and born to married parents can enter into the congregation of the Lord. A Bastard like you, conceived out of wedlock cannot be saved even with a subsequent marriage according to one definition...Which definition do YOU support? Bahs-turd!

Parents married in 1960. I was born in 1965. I know math is hard for you boys but 65 came after 60 by 5 years.

You can consider me what you want. Since you don't amount to shit in a n*gger's back yard, it really amounts to nothing.

That more than 70% of black babies are born bastards is a provable fact and far more of one than your ESTIMATE that 80% of white babies were conceived in the backseat of a car.

I wasn't born until my parents had been married almost 5 years. That's a provable fact.

You were born a Bastard and you will die one. Many legitimate born N*ggers will be looking downn on you from heaven.

You were born a Bastard and you will die one. Many legitimate born N*ggers will be looking downn on you from heaven.

Since my parents were married 5 years before I was born, I don't fit the definition of over 70% of your people today.

Parents married in 1960. I was born in 1965. I know math is hard for you boys but 65 came after 60 by 5 years.
Oh, yeah? like I am supposed to take the word of a racist BASTARD like YOU? heh heh heh...Son, with the poor upbringing you seem to exude here, there is no way you even know who your father is. You are some feral White guy with a chip on his shoulder. One of my definitions of the word Bastard might give you hope...but you have to actually read it to be inspired.

Since my parents were married 5 years before I was born, I don't fit the definition of over 70% of your people today.

I am a citizen of the world. All humans are my people, idiot. And I don' buy your anecdotal history. Besides, even if your parents were married 5 years before yo were born, you wouldn't necessarily escape the Bastard curse ...Any known or unknown matrilineal or patrilineal fornication in your ancestral lineage could damn you from TEN GENERATIONS back! You are not only a bastard you area a DUMB bastard!

t's not wonder the black bastard birth rate is over 70%. Want to stop crime, stop the males of your kind from impregnating young girls then running off and not supporting their own damn kids.

A bastard, biblically speaking is a child that does not know it's father. Most Black children know who their fathers are. But the truth be told, many white kids are born to married mothers who bore kids out of extramarital affairs.

Sticking with the standard biblical definition of bastard, I'd say that your assumptions have gotten the better of you again. I'd say it is safe to say most Black children know their fathers when you considering the chart I posted and the fact that 76% of Black fathers pay their court ordered child support!

A bastard is one born to unmarried parents. Anything stated after correcting your incorrect definition does not matter.
Its not my definition... I did not make it up! I will say that while the definition I chose may seem to contradict yours, it is NOT incorrect. It is but ONE of several definitions. You chose the harshest.

KJV Dictionary [B said:
KJV Dictionary Definition: bastard[/B]

bastard

B'ASTARD, n. A natural child; a child begotten and born out of wedlock; an illegitimate or spurious child. By the civil and canon laws, a bastard becomes a legitimate child, by the intermarriage of the parents, at any future time. But by the laws of this country, as by those of England, a child, to be legitimate, must at least be born after the lawful marriage.

The preceding definition at least gives hope to those born out of wedlock who choose to embrace Christianity.
The Bastard curse can be broken, according to the article, if the parents marry at ANY FUTURE TIME. Note the legitimacy in those cases is ordained by canon and civil law. The subtle disclaimer comes with the last sentence where, in this country births occurring only after marriage are sanctioned as legitimate.

Another source includes the one I used among myriad others. I'll be honest and let the readers, NOT YOU, decide which definition they want to accept. After all, there are plenty of Whites and Blacks, bastards or not, who may be interested.

(Noun)

A child that does not know his or her father.

Bastard - a child born out of wedlock.

You posted the definition and it says out of wedlock then say one that doesn't know the father. There are plenty of bastards that know their baby daddy that are still bastards because their parents aren't married.

You don't even understand the definition YOU posted.
Well, here is the link you missed... Do you under stand THAT? Keep in mind that this is but ONE of a plethora of definitions... My stand on the definition is one of ambivalence... anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot or a bastard...take your pick!

A child that does not know his or her father.

Forum List

Back