White, Asian and Black at school

my wife went to a majority black school
the blacks went around harming the whites a few times
the whites had to hide/etc
IM2 won't be able to believe blacks can be racist/etc--it just CAN'T be
Yeah right. Dont lie. It was you that got your ass kicked all the time.
What difference would it make who the target of your communities racism was?
Touched a nerve huh? You definitely got your ass kicked alot too. :laugh:
Black people are often violent racists, so they attack many people. Whats your point?
My point is you got your ass kicked frequently. Its funny seeing you pale faces turn red after you get smacked. Bet you wont call a Black person a racist name in person ever again will you? You got what you deserved.
laugh.gif
Calling them racist names? I think you have that backwards. They call white people racist names just before they violently attack them. White people very rarely display any racism at all, comparatively speaking.

its my opinion that most blacks haven't fallen for the , 'can't we all get along' that Whites and their public school teachers teach and promote for kids . Might be because White parents accept the message and promote it at home and other places .

its my opinion that most blacks haven't fallen for the , 'can't we all get along' that Whites and their public school teachers teach and promote for kids . Might be because white parents accept the message and promote it at home and other places .
Thats the problem with inferior cultures. They are a burden on the rest of us. I refuse to let them off the hook though. Until that community learns how to feel shame for their awful behavior, they will never get better. Liberal apologists are prolonging that problem though. They might even make it unfixable.

also my opinion that you ain't seen nothing yet as more and more diversity moves into the USA and its the White kids that will be targeted in school or while eating a 'whataburger' while wearing a TRUMP baseball cap in a 'whataburger' restraunt , imo !!

because mexicans and other third world kids just arriving in the USA have been hearing for years and years that they are unwanted in the USA and that mostly comes from Whites . So , just my guess that --- WUSSY --- white kids will be targeted by these mexicans and other third worlders that newly arrive in the USA.

Last edited:
My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.
Probably deserved it as do you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah, all Whitey's deserved to be beat up, such a savage you are.

Perhaps your buddy was beat up not for being white, but being an asshole racist, like you.

maybe 'billy booms' kids will get their azzez kicked because they are White , if they are WHITE Sob .

My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.

Perhaps your buddy was beat up not for being white, but being an asshole racist, like you.

You have a warped sense of reality.

Assholes like you deserve a good beatdown. Nothing warped about that.

Yeah, all Whites need a good beat-down. LOL You're a savage, point blank.

Not all whites. Just racist assholes like you.

because mexicans and other third world kids just arriving in the USA have been hearing for years and years that they are unwanted in the USA and that mostly comes from Whites . So , just my guess that --- WUSSY --- white kids will be targeted by these mexicans and other third worlders that newly arrive in the USA.

You boys like guessing games.

What about racist brown idiots like you, do you deserve the beat down?

I'm not brown.

I'm not brown.

Then what are you?
You certainly don't seem like a White person.

I'm not brown.

Then what are you?
You certainly don't seem like a White person.

Cherokee

School can be pretty tough on any kid who's outside the norm. You can get bullied for anything.
Never happened to black kids in any of the predominantly white schools i went to.

You lie a lot.
You think black kids were oppressed at Kennydale elementary, or McKnight Middle School, in Renton, Washington? You've lost your damn mind. They were treated no different. We all got along great.

Is it harder to be white or Asian at an all black school, or neither or depends? I wonder because I'm the only Asian at an all black school and it is very hard, and you (at least I) only hear about such race relations at American schools between whites and blacks (e.g. "being white at an all black school"), so was seeking other perspectives. Thanks:)
I had the same experience. People have a lot of notions about racism, but they have no idea how things really are because they haven't spent time in black communities. Racism is very acceptable there. They drop a "white boy" comment without anyone In the room batting an eye.

You lie a lot.

Forum List

Back