America Leads the Pack

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
There is rarely a second's break from all the agonizing and rending of cloth here about racism and the history of slavery as well as other democrat oppression based on race, but the fact of the matter is that America is more open, egalitarian, fair, and honest about race than most - if not all - other places in the world.

We still struggle with such issues here and may have a long way to go yet, but we have long faced the issue head-on and acknowledge the thorny details in the past and present. More so than the rest of the world.

I can tell by that statement you have never traveled anywhere. .......

I've been all around the world, and have worked closely with people from literally every corner of the globe. Any ignorance of such a sort is yours.

I can tell by that statement you have never traveled anywhere. Hell you can go across the border to the north and you will see that post is full of shit.
The folks to our north refuse to elect a black leader, in fact not much in the way of minorities happens at all to the north, the place white liberals keep threatening to leave for.

I've been all around the world, and have worked closely with people from literally every corner of the globe. Any ignorance of such a sort is yours.
Bullshit. If you had you would know that the US has the most issues with racism.

It's because I have that I know you are wrong. You're just a clown with a tired old act. Go widen your horizons.

I can tell by that statement you have never traveled anywhere. Hell you can go across the border to the north and you will see that post is full of shit.
The folks to our north refuse to elect a black leader, in fact not much in the way of minorities happens at all to the north, the place white liberals keep threatening to leave for.

Don't forget the resistance to Chinese immigrants in Vancouver, and the on-going history of abuse and/or disregard for Native American women up there.

There is rarely a second's break from all the agonizing and rending of cloth here about racism and the history of slavery as well as other democrat oppression based on race, but the fact of the matter is that America is more open, egalitarian, fair, and honest about race than most - if not all - other places in the world.

We still struggle with such issues here and may have a long way to go yet, but we have long faced the issue head-on and acknowledge the thorny details in the past and present. More so than the rest of the world.
That is an astonishing statement.

Funny, youtube has about a billion videos of racist rants by UK subjects on public transportation.

Funny, youtube has about a billion videos of racist rants by UK subjects on public transportation.

And at the soccer games

Who told you they refuse to elect a Black leader like the dems did?

Bullshit. If you had you would know that the US has the most issues with racism.

It's because I have that I know you are wrong. You're just a clown with a tired old act. Go widen your horizons.
Obviously you havent been anywhere. I have traveled the globe and the difference is staggering.

dude havent you learned? his posts are ALWAYS full of shit.thats old news.LOL

Whaaaa? Canadians north of the border are racist? Does Trudeau know about this?

:laughing0301:

Whaaaa? Canadians north of the border are racist? Does Trudeau know about this?

:laughing0301:

He’s saying Canada is less racist than America

Canada is more fucked up that America.

So fucked up that all those leftards who threatened to move there if Trump got elected, didn't.

Obviously you havent been anywhere. I have traveled the globe and the difference is staggering.

Your experience and outlook are limited. Don't be fooled by your own ignorance.

Forum List

Back