While attention is focused over there, another Trump scandal emerges over here.

The House should reject the figures and start all over in 2021 as was done in 1920.

"Democrats and former Census leaders laid out their concerns over the scheme during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Wednesday.

At the hearing, Democrats accused the Trump administration of seeking to rush the 2020 census count so that it can enact a newly announced policy that will punish immigrant-rich states. The Bureau’s director, Steven Dillingham, tried his best to distance himself from the ways in which the White House appears to be hijacking the count.

The hearing was called in response to a policy President Trump unveiled last week instructing the Census Bureau to change the way it assembles the data that determines how many House seats and Electoral College votes each state gets."

There aren't enough fingers to plug the holes in the dike Individual 1 is creating in trying to subvert democracy.
I just love the left-speak..."immigrant-rich states" what a load of crap. The Democrats want to illegally count illegals to bolster their EC votes. If that isn't illegal it most certainly is UNConstituional.

The Constitution requires a count of all persons. Trump and his supporters defy the Constitution.

Illegal aliens have no right to be counted, PERIOD.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.

The Constitution sqays ALL PERSONS should be counted. If they meant citizens then they would have said so.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.

The Constitution sqays ALL PERSONS should be counted. If they meant citizens then they would have said so.
So they have to count everyone in Japan?

my tax dollars shouldn’t go to illegal immigrants.

its not a scandal. It’s the right thing to do. People who are illegally sneaking into the USA dont have a right to get tax dollars.

FUCK SANCTUARY CITIES.

The Constitution says ALL PERSONS will be counted. I would gladly turn illegals into citizens and make garbage like you illegal.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU!!!!

How the fuck could the constitution talk about counting or not counting illegals? They weren't even a fucking country yet, how could ANYONE back then have been illegal?

Once laws were passed that made it illegal to enter the country without proper permission or paperwork, then that, to me, is automatically part of the census. Counting illegals is like counting wild hogs in the count of deer in your area. It will artificially inflate the numbers with animals that you don't give a shit about and give you a false sense of what's out there.

You think there weren't citizens? The 14th Amendment talks about citizens. Clearly they existed you stupid moron.

How the fuck could the constitution talk about counting or not counting illegals? They weren't even a fucking country yet, how could ANYONE back then have been illegal?

Once laws were passed that made it illegal to enter the country without proper permission or paperwork, then that, to me, is automatically part of the census. Counting illegals is like counting wild hogs in the count of deer in your area. It will artificially inflate the numbers with animals that you don't give a shit about and give you a false sense of what's out there.

You think there weren't citizens? The 14th Amendment talks about citizens. Clearly they existed you stupid moron.

And when was the 14th amendment written you dumbfuck? Long after the constitution was drafted thus no mention of anyone being "illegal".

Dumbfuck.

Does that make it right?
It makes it constitutional.

Change the Constitution, and it would be "right" to leave them out of it.

It is one word in the Constitution, "person" and the 14th was worded to protect slaves and their children. And there was no law against illegal immigration.

One damn word that doesn't consider illegal immigration.

Yes it does you stupid moron. If they meant citizens, they would have used it.

And when was the 14th amendment written you dumbfuck?

Why would they use the word citizen if they didn't exist? You are the dumb motherfucker.

Does that make it right?

It is one word in the Constitution, "person" and the 14th was worded to protect slaves and their children. And there was no law against illegal immigration.

It is, what it is....

It can be changed with an amendment, but not before that.....

Nope, SCOTUS and lower courts have already ruled there are four classes of "persons" and illegal aliens being the fourth class.

Trump can stop the count of them and he will win in court based on prior precedent set by SCOTUS.

He will lose unless the corrupt Trump judges help. The 14th Amendment is as plain as the nose on your face.

The electoral college is not fair either. I don't see republicans bitching about that, even though it's in the constitution.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.
Okay, let's count just one.

Take my state. Please. Know who won the state's popular vote?
Nobody.
Rump got 49%, Clinton I think 47, and the others got the rest.

And yet Rump got 100% of the Electoral Vote. With less than 50% of the state.

Want more?

In SC, Trump got 32% of the vote and 100% of the delegates. 68% of Republican voters were disenfranchised. That is nothing new for Republicans.

Does that make it right?

It is, what it is....

In Japan the age of consent is what 12? 13?

Isn't sex with children wrong? But you know.....IT IS WHAT IT IS

And when was the 14th amendment written you dumbfuck? Long after the constitution was drafted thus no mention of anyone being "illegal".

Dumbfuck.

The 14th Amendment is a part of the Constitution you DUMBFUCK. The 14th Amendment uses the word citizens so they did exist at the time it was written.

Does that make it right?

It is, what it is....

In Japan the age of consent is what 12? 13?

Isn't sex with children wrong? But you know.....IT IS WHAT IT IS

In the USA in the 1800's the age of consent was 10.

Dumbfuck.

The 14th Amendment is a part of the Constitution you DUMBFUCK. The 14th Amendment uses the word citizens so they did exist at the time it was written.

Stupid mother fucker are you too fucking stupid to know that the FOURTEENTH FUCKING AMENDMENT wasn't part of the original constitution?

Damn you're a stupid mother fucker. Just go away, you bring down the IQ of the entire forum.

You kick all these illegal immigrants out and your produce, dairy and meat sections of your grocery stores will be fucking bare.

That's awful!!!!

I guess, after we boot 30 million illegal aliens, we can start a temporary farm worker program.
More bigotry and hate from Trump and his reprehensible supporters; more contempt for the Constitution by Trump and his reprehensible supporters.

You kick all these illegal immigrants out and your produce, dairy and meat sections of your grocery stores will be fucking bare.

That's awful!!!!

I guess, after we boot 30 million illegal aliens, we can start a temporary farm worker program.
More bigotry and hate from Trump and his reprehensible supporters; more contempt for the Constitution by Trump and his reprehensible supporters.

Please quote the part of the constitution where it states illegals have the right to remain here.

That's awful!!!!

I don't hate illegal aliens.
We should humanely send them home.

my tax dollars shouldn’t go to illegal immigrants.

its not a scandal. It’s the right thing to do. People who are illegally sneaking into the USA dont have a right to get tax dollars.

FUCK SANCTUARY CITIES.

The Constitution says ALL PERSONS will be counted. I would gladly turn illegals into citizens and make garbage like you illegal.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU!!!!

You should sponsor illegals in your home and provide for them.

Forum List

Back