While attention is focused over there, another Trump scandal emerges over here.

You kick all these illegal immigrants out and your produce, dairy and meat sections of your grocery stores will be fucking bare.

That's awful!!!!

I guess, after we boot 30 million illegal aliens, we can start a temporary farm worker program.

I have worked on a farm, it's good honest work. Mooching Dems would have to get up off their lazy fat ass and work, oh the horror. Most of them can afford to lose a few pounds.

If you believe that is what's happening you might also believe those quacks who Don re-tweeted a video of baselessly claiming hydroxychloroquine is a cure for COVID. Or that Hillary was involved in a child sex abuse ring out of a pizza parlor. Or Mueller exonerated Trump. Or global warming is a Chinese hoax. Or Flynn, who confessed twice to a crime, is innocent. Or Trump didn't break the law when he had M. Cohen pay hush money just before the election. Or Trump has nothing to hide in his tax returns. Or any number of batshyte crazy right wing beliefs.

Spare us the Democrat talking points. Don't you every think for yourself?

You kick all these illegal immigrants out and your produce, dairy and meat sections of your grocery stores will be fucking bare.

Illegal immigrants help fuel U.S. farms. Does affordable produce depend on them?

Donald won't be able to get anymore McDonald "hamberders" or KFC..
Welfare recipients can fill those positions.

Illegal aliens have no right to be counted, PERIOD.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.
Does that make it right?
It makes it constitutional.

Change the Constitution, and it would be "right" to leave them out of it.

The Census has always included everybody residing in the country regardless of legal status.
Does that make it right?

How does ignoring the legalities make something constitutional?
The constitution is where all legalities are derived.

Apparently, making certain people illegal immigrants through New law, does not go against the Constitution....

But, not counting all persons under the jurisdiction of the State in the Census count, where Congress critters per state are allotted from, would be, unconstitutional.... because the Constitution, specifically spells this out... congress critters are allotted for ALL persons living in the state

Your linked article is from Mary Jo Dudley, Director of Cornell Farmworker Program. Did you expect an unbiased opinion from her?

"Democrats and former Census leaders laid out their concerns over the scheme during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Wednesday.

At the hearing, Democrats accused the Trump administration of seeking to rush the 2020 census count so that it can enact a newly announced policy that will punish immigrant-rich states. The Bureau’s director, Steven Dillingham, tried his best to distance himself from the ways in which the White House appears to be hijacking the count.

The hearing was called in response to a policy President Trump unveiled last week instructing the Census Bureau to change the way it assembles the data that determines how many House seats and Electoral College votes each state gets."

There aren't enough fingers to plug the holes in the dike Individual 1 is creating in trying to subvert democracy.

You've got him now!!!! Proves what my grandpa always said--2,356th time is the charm.

Does that make it right?

Does that make it right?

Apparently, making certain people illegal immigrants through New law, does not go against the Constitution....

But, not counting all persons under the jurisdiction of the State in the Census count, where Congress critters per state are allotted from, would be, unconstitutional.... because the Constitution, specifically spells this out... congress critters are allotted for ALL persons living in the state
Show were it specifically says illegal aliens should be counted.

"Democrats and former Census leaders laid out their concerns over the scheme during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Wednesday.

At the hearing, Democrats accused the Trump administration of seeking to rush the 2020 census count so that it can enact a newly announced policy that will punish immigrant-rich states. The Bureau’s director, Steven Dillingham, tried his best to distance himself from the ways in which the White House appears to be hijacking the count.

The hearing was called in response to a policy President Trump unveiled last week instructing the Census Bureau to change the way it assembles the data that determines how many House seats and Electoral College votes each state gets."

There aren't enough fingers to plug the holes in the dike Individual 1 is creating in trying to subvert democracy.

Never gonna happen, even without the courts striking it down (again). Censusing hasn't even started around here and I've just been talking to folks in the northeast where they're just about to get started. Not to mention the unknowns of further pandemic spikes.

Rump doesn't seem to comprehend that the Electrical Votes for his voting-out are already set and there's nothing he can do about it. Go ahead and give Wyoming 352 votes, you ain't gonna smell a one.

Does that make it right?

Does that make it right?

Show were it specifically says illegal aliens should be counted.

Show us where it qualifies any kind of persons who should not.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.
The electoral college is not fair either. I don't see republicans bitching about that, even though it's in the constitution.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.
Okay, let's count just one.

Take my state. Please. Know who won the state's popular vote?
Nobody.
Rump got 49%, Clinton I think 47, and the others got the rest.

And yet Rump got 100% of the Electoral Vote. With less than 50% of the state.

Want more?

So the Constitution does not specifically say illegal aliens should be counted. Thanks. Just because you assume doesn't make it so.

So the Constitution does not specifically say illegal aliens should be counted. Thanks. Just because you assume doesn't make it so.

Nope, nor does it say plumbers should be counted, Sagittarians should be counted, blonds should be counted, people with a last name with a P in it should be counted, or anyone who's related to the babysitter of the third cousin twice removed of the first sixteen men to leave church should be counted. It says everybody should be counted. That's all it has to say.

That's because the language in the Constitution was not changed to reflect new laws making it a crime to immigrate illegally.

It is not fair to dilute resources from citizens and give illegal aliens representation in Congress.
The electoral college is not fair either. I don't see republicans bitching about that, even though it's in the constitution.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?

Sorry.
The rest of America doesnt want to be ruled by california and NY.
Besides,in the end it wouldnt workout to well for leftist.

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?
:boo_hoo14:

You lost your breaking scandal when you said “Immigrant Rich”. Try again.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?

Sorry.
The rest of America doesnt [sic] want to be ruled by california [sic] and NY.
Besides,in the end it wouldnt [sic] workout [sic] to [sic] well for leftist [sic] .

It certainly wouldn't work out for Anglophones. Where DID you learn English? Vladivostok?

Anyone paying attention recognizes PROGS are actively destroying their cities, and ideologies are the exact reasons why. Their positions on immigration for power is no exception, if I were POTUS I defund the MFers too, you don't reward bad behavior, and that's where PROGS get lost.

So keep destroying your cities. You're lucky Trump's gone into the places to do what PROGS are too cowardly and corrupt for. All while they label themselves Patriots, which a lot of PROGS are parroting on this board.

PROGS live by false definitions & descriptions, and antonyms.

How is the EC not fair?

Let us count the ways.

Nobody.

Want more?

Why is that unfair?

Never gonna happen, even without the courts striking it down (again). Censusing hasn't even started around here and I've just been talking to folks in the northeast where they're just about to get started. Not to mention the unknowns of further pandemic spikes.

Rump doesn't seem to comprehend that the Electrical Votes for his voting-out are already set and there's nothing he can do about it. Go ahead and give Wyoming 352 votes, you ain't gonna smell a one.
We did our Census reply over the net, a month or two ago....

Forum List

Back