Portland Rioter Who Threw Explosives Reportedly Gets Identified in the Most Humiliating Way Possible

His grandmother turned him in.....

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Last edited:
Ouch. Thanks, Grandma.

Looks to me like he should be charged with attempted murder of federal law enforcement officials.

20 years should be about right for that piece
of trash.
You know that won't happen.

The powers that be are trying to start something here!

22f0ffc1a2d302fd6965a30eb412d7525a38211b16b8d90da65399ccf40cf36b_1.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

meh, they might arrest him, but the Biden staff will just bail him out with BLM funds that the left donates.

. . . and round and round we go.

:meow:

Not with Federal charges being placed on him. This one is out of the hands of local jurisdiction. It comes with a 10 to 20 years in Federal prison with a guy named Bubba as his room mate....

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
I could find no where in this piece, his identification?

They wrote, he could be identified. . . but, who was he? Name, background, education, etc. Does he have a job? Or is this his job, i.e. agent provocateur?

What does his grandmother do? Is she with a private foundation? Has she been Deep State all her life? Why would she buy her grandson a tactical vest?

I mean, c'mon, why is this source holding out on us, or are they just doing sloppy work?

. . . is this source controlled opposition, IOW limited hangout, being fed this?

meh, they might arrest him, but the Biden staff will just bail him out with BLM funds that the left donates.

Not with Federal charges being placed on him. This one is out of the hands of local jurisdiction. It comes with a 10 to 20 years in Federal prison with a guy named Bubba as his room mate....
Were did you read the Feds were charging him?

Logic dictates that he threw a bomb at a federal Building that was under attack by rioters. That constitutes a Federal offense and should be prosecuted as such.

Logic dictates that he threw a bomb at a federal Building that was under attack by rioters. That constitutes a Federal offense and should be prosecuted as such.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all.

I am not being argumentative here.

I just want facts, not shoddy journalism being light on facts.

Give me the name, the arresting investigating officer or agency, you know, some substantial facts.

Both sides are suspect here.

We don't know the names of the perpetrators or the folks that are supposedly taking them away.

Who is being charged, what are they being charge with. . . . shit we used to know in a civilized Republic. It all smacks of a dystopian simulation.

I have seen movies and I have seen stage plays do the same thing.

It appears that he threw-- what we believe was a bomb at a Federal Building, sure.

But link me to an official report with some facts please.

unknown1-2x.jpg

the-first-casualty-when-war-comes-is-truth-7336592dd33edf2ae22089b909aa4361.jpg

. . . I don't know if you have noticed, but the global oligarchy, has sorted of, kind of, declared war on the masses.

Their aim is to get them fighting each other. They have no party affiliation.

If you believe they do, you are sadly mistaken.

Give me the name, the arresting investigating officer or agency, you know, some substantial facts.

We don't know the names of the perpetrators or the folks that are supposedly taking them away.

Who is being charged, what are they being charge with. . . . shit we used to know in a civilized Republic. It all smacks of a dystopian simulation.

It appears that he threw-- what we believe was a bomb at a Federal Building, sure.

unknown1-2x.jpg

. . . I don't know if you have noticed, but the global oligarchy, has sorted of, kind of, declared war on the masses.

Neither was I.. I just pointed out logical fact.

unknown1-2x.jpg

Neither was I.. I just pointed out logical fact.

It is only logical if what you read was real, and if you assume the things you saw on video were real.

. . . oh, and if you make the assumption that something is going to be done about it.

I would have assumed that after Hillary's emails were subpoenaed and she told her staff to destroy them, that she would have landed her ass in jail.

At the point when the FBI is making the decision not to prosecute her, and NOT the DOJ?

. . . . you can't just "point out logical facts" in a highly politicized environment anymore, and assume that some guy we see, that we assume threw a real lethal IED, is going to be arrested by the FEDS.

If it was a stage prop., and the guy was the son of a congressional representative, or even a powerful media figure? We might just never know.. . . .

. . . in this climate, logic doesn't exist any more, and nothing can be assumed. Hell, without documented PROOF, even with it, folks don't even seem to care anymore. . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
I could find no where in this piece, his identification?

They wrote, he could be identified. . . but, who was he? Name, background, education, etc. Does he have a job? Or is this his job, i.e. agent provocateur?

What does his grandmother do? Is she with a private foundation? Has she been Deep State all her life? Why would she buy her grandson a tactical vest?

I mean, c'mon, why is this source holding out on us, or are they just doing sloppy work?

. . . is this source controlled opposition, IOW limited hangout, being fed this?

They say at the end of the article that the feds have a path to identification. They never said they knew who it was.

Forum List

Back