Which vaccine prevents covid?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Although I am not vaxxed and do not plan to be, I often contemplate which one I'd get if I cannot escape the fascism. If I had to get one, I'd be looking for one that prevented the spread of covid. Which one does that?

I'm not a Doctor, just a regular (highly educated) citizen, but Natural Immunity is the only thing that has shown resistance to spreading the disease, in my research of hundreds of studies.

Omicron is humanities Christmas Present, imho. "God is great" and all that if you believe in such non-sense. Whatever.

Although I am not vaxxed and do not plan to be, I often contemplate which one I'd get if I cannot escape the fascism. If I had to get one, I'd be looking for one that prevented the spread of covid. Which one does that?
Find one made from recumbent virus. (Dead virus). The only one I am aware of, available in the US, is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. IT is a single dose vaccine. Consult your doctor.

I'm not a Doctor, just a regular (highly educated) citizen, but Natural Immunity is the only thing that has shown resistance to spreading the disease, in my research of hundreds of studies.

Omicron is humanities Christmas Present, imho. "God is great" and all that if you believe in such non-sense. Whatever.
I have natural immunity from being infected that I value very much. Hopefully I never have to compromise mother nature's ultimate protection from covid, but I like to keep a plan in place in case I am forced to surrender or submit.

Find one made from recumbent virus. (Dead virus). The only one I am aware of, available in the US, is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. IT is a single dose vaccine. Consult your doctor.
Does it stop the spread of covid?

I have natural immunity from being infected that I value very much. Hopefully I never have to compromise mother nature's ultimate protection from covid, but I like to keep a plan in place in case I am forced to surrender or submit.
I have natural immunities. It's been over a year since that infection and my antibody count is >1,100. I do not foresee me getting vaccinated as I had a massive reaction to Moderna test blotch.

Glock G26 Gen 5 9mm? Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm? Smith and Wesson Performance Center Model 325 Thunder Ranch is also impressive when held up close and personal.

Long barrel tools are cumbersome, like the common but elegant and utilitarian Winchester 30/30. Might I suggest a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 9mm? Very affordable, concealable, and impactful upon your oppressor.

Glock G26 Gen 5 9mm? Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm? Smith and Wesson Performance Center Model 325 Thunder Ranch is also impressive when held up close and personal.

Long barrel tools are cumbersome, like the common but elegant and utilitarian Winchester 30/30. Might I suggest a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 9mm? Very affordable, concealable, and impactful upon your oppressor.
My instinct tells me they will only be able to jab my cold dead hands, but I still have a couple of family obligations to handle before it comes to that. Hopefully I never need to surrender or submit.

So if I got vacinnated I turn to fascist?
Does Fauci know that? You should be advising Biden of your wisdom you ignorant hate filled slug.

All of them. But of course none of them have 100% efficacy. It will take time to figure out how effective each vaccine is.

There's 3 versions out there, mRNA, virus vector, and protein adjuvant.

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines both use the mRNA technology. It requires multiple jabs.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus vector technology. This is only one jab.

The Novavax vaccine uses the protein adjuvant technology. However, this has not been approved in the USA, so the average Joe in the USA cannot get it unless they have an underground source.

Personally, I've used all three versions. I got the Pfizer, J&J and Novavax jabs.

If I already had COVID-19 I wouldn't have wasted my time to get jabbed with any of them. But if I had to choose one, it would be the J&J vaccine.

Last edited:
All of them. But of course none of them have 100% efficacy. It will take time to figure out how effective each vaccine is.

There's 3 versions out there, mRNA, virus vector, and protein adjuvant.

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines both use the mRNA technology. It requires multiple jabs.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus vector technology. This is only one jab.

The Novavax vaccine uses the protein adjuvant technology. However, this has not been approved in the USA, so the average Joe in the USA cannot get it unless they have an underground source.

Personally, I've used all three versions. I got the Pfizer, J&J and Novavax jabs.

If I already had COVID-19 I wouldn't have wasted my time to get jabbed with any of them. But if I had to choose one, it would be the J&J vaccine.
Is there a list that ranks the jabs on how well they stop the spread?

There are conflicting reports. Dr. Fauci has been on record as stating "you will be 100% protected" from all variants. The reality of what's happened over the last 6 to 10 months has definitely debunked his ridiculous claims.

This does not answer your real question, but all of the shots claim to have close to 90% protection against death and hospitalization from the virus for a few weeks after being administered:

Caution: during the 2-week period after getting the vaccination, many in-the-know front line doctors recommend self-isolating. The reason is that the vaccination actually causes LOWER immunity for that period. A large number of people end up GETTING INFECTED with the virus during that time, and so end up being one of the statistics reported as positive cases. Many of those go on to hospitalization...still counted as UNVAXINATED because the definition is that you have to be 2 weeks out from your last dose to be considered FULLY vaccinated.

To your original question, how well they stop the spread, I haven't seen any credible study that shows any conclusion on this topic. It cannot be easily quantified for many reasons. In order to answer that, they would have had to continually test a large number of vaccinated people. How many people who were fully vaccinated ever bothered to get a PCR test after they were vaccinated? I don't know, but I doubt very many ever did, unless they went to their doctor with symptoms. Some of the anecdotal evidence I have read says that some of the people who DID get a "breakthrough case" had virus levels up to 200 times the average non-vaccinated person. Most likely, this means there was no "stop the spread" factor to any of the vaccinated: they all are capable of carrying the virus, just fewer of them had symptoms. On the contrary, the idea that the vaccinated increase the spread of the disease seems to be well supported by the fact that even in the most HIGHLY vaccinated regions, the case numbers continue to spike higher and higher. Under the modeling originally given by the CDC, they claimed that the more people who were vaccinated, the lower the rate of spread would be. This has been shown to be false.

Note: The CDC has changed the definition of the goal of the "vaccination" since 2020: Previously, the goal of a vaccination campaign was to reduce the spread, now they have changed the goal to "reduce hospitalization and deaths" or something to that effect. This is apparently along with their change in the very definition of a "vaccination" itself.

Another similar question is "How Long are they effective" at preventing illness or death. I came across this very recent publication, link below, which after a skim through looks to be legitimate. Qatar seems to have an extremely sophisticated and high-tech medical system compared to places like North America and most of Europe, due in part to their high per capita wealth (oil). They aren't embroiled in political controversy the way we are, which gives their published findings a little more credibility, imho. Their findings are in line with other reports I have seen as well.

Protection against variants of concern​

Qatar experienced two large SARS-CoV-2 waves during 2021, the first characterized by a mixture of alpha and beta variants of concern, while the latter was dominated by the highly transmissible delta variant. The vaccine's efficacy for several thousand individuals each infected with the alpha, beta, or delta variants as confirmed by genomic testing was also compared on a weekly basis. For example, 5-9 weeks following the second dose, the vaccine provided 82.2% protection against infection from the alpha variant, 52.7% from the beta, 72.0% from the delta, while at weeks 15-19, protection levels were 11.9%, 47.7%, and 13.0%, respectively.

Full text of that paper:

If there is I would take it with a grain of salt. It's too early to tell yet especially because corrupt leftist fuckwads are purposefully corrupting the data.

I got the mRNA, the virus vector, and the protein adjuvant jabs. My strategy is to use all three types of vaccines against COVID-19 that are available to me.

Forum List

Back