Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Did you have a favorite toy growing up?

Mine was Etch A Sketch and Spirograph......

Do you still have your favorite toy?

Creepy Crawlers

9560404_f520.jpg

After 50 years, I can still remember the smell of the Goop

By far, the coolest toy I ever had was a pile of dirt

In the mid 60s, my father had a truckload of topsoil dumped in our backyard. That dirt pile was there for most of the summer. It made an unbelievable place to play with your Tonka Trucks building roads, tunnels, rivers all over the huge pile. It was a great platform for King of the Hill. Made some great dirtbombs. We made a cool fort at the top

My backyard was the place to be that summer. All the kids in the neighborhood flocked there

By far, the coolest toy I ever had was a pile of dirt

In the mid 60s, my father had a truckload of topsoil dumped in our backyard. That dirt pile was there for most of the summer. It made an unbelievable place to play with your Tonka Trucks building roads, tunnels, rivers all over the huge pile. It was a great platform for King of the Hill. Made some great dirtbombs. We made a cool fort at the top

My backyard was the place to be that summer. All the kids in the neighborhood flocked there
We enjoyed the dirt hills for riding bikes..

I loved this too! But it was my sister's......

If a Slinky was your favor toy I think it's safe to say you didn't go on study physics or molecular research. Earliest favorite was probably Lincoln Logs, you build log cabin stuff. The we had a train set that we were only allowed to set up maybe twice a year. Then the HO sized mini race cars that flew off the track if you tried any speed at all, which was tough since they were parked or going full throttle. It was like riding broncos, success was measured in seconds.

I think I liked the toys my siblings had more than me. Another one my brother had that was fun!

I loved this too! But it was my sister's......

That toy looked cool in the toy catalogue. But it took about a month to get rocks that looked like the picture. We would open it up after about five minutes and ask....What is taking so long?

If a Slinky was your favor toy I think it's safe to say you didn't go on study physics or molecular research. Earliest favorite was probably Lincoln Logs, you build log cabin stuff. The we had a train set that we were only allowed to set up maybe twice a year. Then the HO sized mini race cars that flew off the track if you tried any speed at all, which was tough since they were parked or going full throttle. It was like riding broncos, success was measured in seconds.

Slinky was cool out of the box but only seemed to last about a day or too before it got all tangled
Lincoln logs were cool and you could build some neat houses and forts to play with your plastic cowboys and indians

Worst toy ever....Electric Football
Took a couple minutes to set up your men and once you flipped the switch they ran around in circles

Slinky was cool out of the box but only seemed to last about a day or too before it got all tangled

You must take good care of your Slinky!

My oldest did.... my youngest mangled his .....

It's a tradition, I buy the one every year... even now that they are grown :)

Did you have a favorite toy growing up?

Mine was Etch A Sketch and Spirograph......

Do you still have your favorite toy?

In the whole of history, I'd think the all-time favorite toy was the dildo. :) Goes back at least 30k years.

"The world's oldest known dildo is a siltstone 20-centimeter phallus from the Upper Palaeolithic period 30,000 years ago that was found in Hohle Fels Cave near Ulm, Germany."
Dildo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back