Votes: 1 9.1%
  • View Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubics Cube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
I post a perfectly innocent survey and it turns sexual.....

NOT MY FAULT!

Creepy Crawlers

9560404_f520.jpg

After 50 years, I can still remember the smell of the Goop
Incredible Edibles

I remember Mr Potato Head when I was a kid

It used real potatoes. All you got were pieces with sharp ends that you poked in to a potato you got from your mom. It seemed more fun and was better looking than the modern (safe) version

Mr_Potato_Head_1952.jpg

Out of what is up there, Legos and the Spirograph were my most favorite things. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My most favorite doll were the Little Miss dolls. Does anyone else besides me remember them? The first one was made in 1988 when I turned 6 and the name of it was Little Miss Make Up. Little Miss Dress Up, Little Miss Magic Hair, Little Miss Mermaid, etc. followed right after. :) :) :)

Out of what is up there, Legos and the Spirograph were my most favorite things. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My most favorite doll were the Little Miss dolls. Does anyone else besides me remember them? The first one was made in 1988 when I turned 6 and the name of it was Little Miss Make Up. Little Miss Dress Up, Little Miss Magic Hair, Little Miss Mermaid, etc. followed right after. :) :) :)

You are younger than me so no I didn't remember these... but I did like my "Barbie Head".....

She looks pretty tired and drunk... how I feel most days!

There were a few of my brothers Hot Wheels I really like. One purple one in particular. Wish I could remember which one it was... something like this...
images

I wish we could play card games on here .... like Uno etc.

Forum List

Back