CDZ WHICH Scientific Consensus? | Covid 19

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
A poster in another forum linked to an article from lewrockwell.com, thought others here might be interested in taking a look. Constructive feedback welcome.

I bet you’d be surprised to discover the overwhelming true scientific consensus is that the official COVID-19 narrative is, shall we say to be polite, “flawed.” If we weren’t being polite, words like “bogus,” “dishonest,” “fake,” “malarkey,” “nonsense,” “B.S.” might show up.

The evidence for that true scientific consensus — as opposed to the “flawed” one you hear incessantly from Main Stream Media (MSM) — comes from but is not limited to these 13,986 medical and public health scientists and these 42,587 medical practitioners. As of April 11, 2021, that’s 56,573 scientists in all and growing. This doesn’t include the additional three-quarters-of-a-million+ concerned citizens, who, along with the scientists, all signed The Great Barrington Declaration, dissing the flawed official COVID-19 narrative.

And there are also other groups such as the 1,500+ members of the World Doctor’s Alliance who are telling us to STOP the biggest health scam of the 21st century.

That’s more than 58,000 scientists, doctors, and an additional 3/4 million concerned citizens, but forget the concerned citizens for now.

So why haven’t you heard from the 58,000+ dissenting doctors and scientists? In fact, since we’re supposed to “follow the science,” why haven’t you heard from them every day?

Full article here:

I don't personally believe there's a scientific consensus, but I definitely believe that a scientific -majority- don't agree with the official narrative.

The bed wetters have to keep the narative going for at least a little while, otherwise it becomes too obvious the hysteria they generated was designed specificallyto oust a popular successful president. If they can keep it going through the 2022 election season and stuff the ballot boxes with phoney mail in ballots again that will be icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back