CDZ Parallels between Nazi experiments and force Covid vaccinations in U.S.?

A lot of nazis escaped ww2 via Spain, Italy, and the middle east, etc. No doubt their descendants are behind the push to destroy us with their partners assistance. The USA took thousands of them in via operation paper clip.

Another poster pointed out the following article to me, the parallels seem rather striking, would like to see what others think...

What's worse is it now appears the "vaccines" could kill millions, perhaps hundreds of millions in the long term. Of course, your average human mind is incapable of accepting or even processing such breadth of evil on a global scale; hence, this culling of modern man will likely succeed. Nazi Germany reborn indeed.

Another poster pointed out the following article to me, the parallels seem rather striking, would like to see what others think...

Was there an epidemic in Germany during the Hitler years?

Yes. The Nazis are behind COVID, according to the latest retarded conspiracy theories. Not just Nazis, but Jewish Nazis, the worst kind.

Hitler certainly seemed to think so:
As early as August 1920, Hitler compared the Jews to germs. He stated that diseases cannot be controlled unless you destroy their causes. The influence of the Jews would never disappear without removing its cause, the Jew, from our midst, he said. These radical ideas paved the way for the mass murder of the Jews in the 1940s.

Source:

If one can keep extending the 'time delay' effects for the vaccines' killer function, then it won't be long before every death on the planet can be assigned to it. 10 years not enough? Make it thirty. Mine killed me right away, though. But, the nurse did have what sounded like a German accent ...

If one can keep extending the 'time delay' effects for the vaccines' killer function, then it won't be long before every death on the planet can be assigned to it. 10 years not enough? Make it thirty. Mine killed me right away, though. But, the nurse did have what sounded like a German accent ...

Same can be said for Covid, and indeed this type of thing has definitely been used for Covid:

The key is looking at evidence other than simply having died.

As early as August 1920, Hitler compared the Jews to germs. He stated that diseases cannot be controlled unless you destroy their causes. The influence of the Jews would never disappear without removing its cause, the Jew, from our midst, he said. These radical ideas paved the way for the mass murder of the Jews in the 1940s.
And the Grand Mufti assisted in the Jew removal with ole Adolph.

you never heard of the Jew epidemic? It's called K through 12, you should go.

How exactly do you see parallels to the NAZI's?
you'd never understand.
Understand what? That the NAZI's murdering 6 million people is the same as getting a vaccine to prevent illness.

That the NAZI's murdering 6 million people is the same as getting a vaccine to prevent illness.
right here is the reason why you'd never understand.
I'm sure that you would be against the Polio vaccine too.

I understand that you're trying to make a freedom fries argument here, but it doesn't play.

How exactly do you see parallels to the NAZI's?

Here you go:

That the NAZI's murdering 6 million people is the same as getting a vaccine to prevent illness.
right here is the reason why you'd never understand.
I'm sure that you would be against the Polio vaccine too.

I understand that you're trying to make a freedom fries argument here, but it doesn't play.
Yeah, everyone uses the polio vaccine. As the vaccine works shit. You have no flipping idea

Extremely rare
Fewer than 1,000 US cases per year

Preventable by vaccine

Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured

Spreads through contaminated food or water

Requires a medical diagnosis

Lab tests or imaging always required

Forum List

Back