Which Race is Most Racist?

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor

Complete and utter hate speech by a Yale so- called academic.
Sure as hell didn't come out of a white person's mouth.
This comment is based on 400 years of continuing white racism against people of color. What you sow, you shall also reap.
STFU racist pig.

Generalizing about entire races is the wrong approach. In the USA white leftists and black hotep types are by far the most racist.

I think I'll go with blacks as being the most racist in present times. Just the BLM concept in itself is enough for me to see blacks as being the most racist. BLM has infiltrated every nook and cranny with their intolerance of whites and Asians like no other race has. Blacks won't even say that white lives matter, but plenty of whites say black lives matter.

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor

This comment is based on 400 years of continuing white racism against people of color. What you sow, you shall also reap.
I can't believe I am seeing somebody actually trying to justify those disgusting vile comments. What a nasty fucking racist you are. Whatever race you are, you are a sick person.

I can't believe I am seeing somebody actually trying to justify those disgusting vile comments. What a nasty fucking racist you are. Whatever race you are, you are a sick person.
That moron does more to harm his own cause and continue further division.
Nothing but a bitter race baiting asshole who clearly has mental issues.

All Humans Are Racist and Bigoted and Prejudice!

Anyone that claimed otherwise, well then they are delusional and not living in reality!
Some races as a group are more racist than others. It's just how things are. That's how things get when so many people are too scared to point the finger at one race.

After careful consideration, mostly the live human ones.
Calling the thread win.
Live humans is not one of the five races recognized by the US Census. Also, the human race thing was addressed right there in the opening post, in anticipation of those who will be looking for a work around.

Lefties want to be able to paint all their political opponents as racist, as if they know something about racism. This thread however, shows that lefties are afraid to even point out which race they think might be the most racist. Lefties can't even speculate which race may have done the most to make America great. They are even afraid to say why they cannot answer either of these two things.

I recently started a thread in the race subforum (this one is in the race section too) that asked which of the five races recognized by the US Census has contributed the most toward making America great. One of the evasions that was presented in lieu of which race contributed the most was the notion that all races contributed equally in making America great. Like two legs to stand on, four wheels to support a car, etc. I think I also saw the human race presented. All but three righties were unable to suggest any race that actually contributed more.

So now, I am running the same concept here, but am asking which race out of the five races recognized by the US Census is more racist in today's society? Not the society of 1000 or 500, 200, 100, or 50 years ago, just the current society. Ok folks, which race is the most racist, and why?
blacks--obviously

Whites. Because a racist believes another race is inferior. And I believe the other races don't believe that. And are in no position really too discriminate. Hating another race is not racism.
hating another race is not racism ??? bull !
Racism is believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them. I've never heard black or brown persons say whites are inferior stupid etc, just that many are assholes in race relations.

Forum List

Back