Which Race is Most Racist?

Whites. Because a racist believes another race is inferior. And I believe the other races don't believe that. And are in no position really too discriminate. Hating another race is not racism.
hating another race is not racism ??? bull !
Racism is believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them. I've never heard black or brown persons say whites are inferior stupid etc, just that many are assholes in race relationbull
Whites. Because a racist believes another race is inferior. And I believe the other races don't believe that. And are in no position really too discriminate. Hating another race is not racism.
Racism is believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them. I've never heard black or brown persons say whites are inferior stupid etc, just that many are assholes in race relations.
calling an entire race evil like Im2 or assclapper does constantly isnt racist ?? sooo you are dumb enough to believe that only whites can be racist ? pathetic and weak...

"Who is the most racist? Black people, because we hate Black people too". I hate nyggaz".
Chris Rock

Racism is believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them. I've never heard black or brown persons say whites are inferior stupid etc, just that many are assholes in race relationbull
Racism is believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them. I've never heard black or brown persons say whites are inferior stupid etc, just that many are assholes in race relations.
calling an entire race evil like Im2 or assclapper does constantly isnt racist ?? sooo you are dumb enough to believe that only whites can be racist ? pathetic and weak...
I've never seen anyone blame all whites. Just 35%, you know the brainwashed functional moron idiots and bigots who listen to the GOP propaganda machine.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I've never seen anyone blame all whites. Just 35%, you know the brainwashed functional moron idiots and bigots who listen to the GOP propaganda machine.
save it commie .......crt and other crap being promoted by the left blames all whites for wrongs committed in the past .

save it commie .......crt and other crap being promoted by the left blames all whites for wrongs committed in the past .
Ah yes the poor poor white man lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ah yes the poor poor white man lol.
your black arnt you.

"Who is the most racist? Black people, because we hate Black people too". I hate nyggaz".
Chris Rock
White racists always try to claim how blacks are the most racist. But those same white racists cannot show us any legislation or legal decisions made by blacks that have been done to deny whites of anything.

White racists always try to claim how blacks are the most racist. But those same white racists cannot show us any legislation or legal decisions made by blacks that have been done to deny whites of anything.
What a bunch of meaningless dribble. What else you got?

Chris Rock is a white racist? You're a fucking idiot.

Chris Rock is a white racist? You're a fucking idiot.
1628192261257.png

Here in the US or worldwide?

Worldwide is easy. Asian or Middle Eastern. And it isn’t even close.

Forum List

Back