Which pronoun would you prefer to be addressed as?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I'm trying to be more inclusive and welcoming to our friends here with pronoun usage.

Please let me know so I won't offend anyone with incorrect and improper pronoun choices.

I'm looking to make your experience here more enjoyable.

Thank You and have a nice day here......Sincerely, Sloop

I want my pronoun to be a sound, and not constricted by letters because that to me is too restricting. I am far too complex for mere letters.

Here is a video of people trying to use my pronoun by making that noise.

What I value the most is the wide range of artistic license to make the pronoun noise that I will insist people use from here on out.

It promotes both creativity and artistic expression.

And the greatest part of all, even if you hate me, and don't want to call me by my preferred pronoun, eventually you will be forced to do so against your will.

Just don't call me "fart". For if you do, I will sue!!!!!!

Last edited:
I heard most pronouns no longer identify as pronouns so they can't used in this context any longer.

1651585648017.png

King-Emperor of the Universe and Governing Lord Protector of the USMB

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'm trying to be more inclusive and welcoming to our friends here with pronoun usage.

Please let me know so I won't offend anyone with incorrect and improper pronoun choices.

"The" is my preferred pronoun.

Last edited:
I change my mind, because pronouns are fluid after all.

I want my pronoun to be "what"

This will be fun.

Wow. Not one word of truth in that entire post.

"Her Royal Highness" sounds nice. Thank you.

Hmmm... after a quick review, I think I should switch from asshat to fluttering butterfly of happiness.

Forum List

Back