Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coloradomtnman

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Manifold

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • KittenKoder

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Most of the peeps on that list do, especially del, mani, xeno, xot and off the list i gotta throw in xsited1.......

Divecon because he is so
STUPID and how he formats his post
and how he thinks typing
LIAR in all caps is debunking something MORON

Now that was funny. See? You should have been on that list.

I'm hereby writing you in...

Well ... it seems everyone would vote for Xsited now anyway, so putting him in the poll would make it impossible for anyone else to come close ... so :razz:

Well just say he gets one vote for almost everyone who votes.

I hope you realize that Soggy is contemplating slitting his wrists right about now. :lol:

are you kidding me? This poll is about as profound as your usual offerings. But, I tellya, dude... Could you be any more obvious about your Shogun fixation and bring me up again in more threads? From yesterday's cricket to this... I might have to charge you more fan club dues if you are going to keep bogarting my shadow.

I hope you realize that Soggy is contemplating slitting his wrists right about now. :lol:

are you kidding me? This poll is about as profound as your usual offerings. But, I tellya, dude... Could you be any more obvious about your Shogun fixation and bring me up again in more threads? From yesterday's cricket to this... I might have to charge you more fan club dues if you are going to keep bogarting my shadow.

I do what I can to keep my peeps happy...and that includes you buddy! :cool:

That sounds creepily like the kind of philosophy agna-predators use to rationalize their stalking clothes and white van gas bill, eh?

Without xsited1 on the poll I'm abstaining. :eusa_hand:

I see a couple that could easily be removed to make room for xsited1 and dillo.

Bo bo makes me laugh the most, the steady flow of silly 'dem r good' and 'repubs r bad' comments is quite entertaining.

This list is missing xsited1 who I find hilarious. Generally he just pops into a thread with a one liner, which matches up with his avatar just popping in.

I also like del's simple wittiness...nothing over the top...but enough to chuckle.

Manifold makes some pretty funny and fun threads.

And I have to say, that I'm generally laughing as I write my posts...I never said I was modest.

xsited1 cracks me up (why isn't he on your poll?). He and xenophon make me frequently lol.

I had only 10 choices and can't put more in a poll. *pouts* So I just picked the first ones to come to mind. Maybe I should change my name to Xsited though, if I don't get any votes I will.

Why don't you make a series of polls that would be sort of like playoffs?

Then again...too much work.

You give me an erection every time you post!

Forum List

Back