Which Party benefits from the unAmericanization of our nation and why/how do they?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We have a border open to the thirdworld, we have immigration laws and procedures designed to benefit thirdworlders and screw Americans, we have unconventional, abnormal, immoral weirdos working in the White House, we are appointing Justices who refuse to define “woman”, we are nominating federal judges that can’t cite fundamental articles within our Constitution, we have politicians that cheer anytime a member of congress is replaced by someone less American than the predecessor, we have community, city, state and national leaders celebrating ”diversity” no matter how dirty, dangerous, chaotic and divisive these diverse communities, cities and states become.
So why would a Party embrace the ideas that assault and tear down the American way, American culture, our fundamental moral and value systems and most of the things that made us so great? Why would politicians or anyone want to set America on a path of destruction?

We have a border open to the thirdworld, we have immigration laws and procedures designed to benefit thirdworlders and screw Americans, we have unconventional, abnormal, immoral weirdos working in the White House, we are appointing Justices who refuse to define “woman”, we are nominating federal judges that can’t cite fundamental articles within our Constitution, we have politicians that cheer anytime a member of congress is replaced by someone less American than the predecessor, we have community, city, state and national leaders celebrating ”diversity” no matter how dirty, dangerous, chaotic and divisive these diverse communities, cities and states become.
So why would a Party embrace the ideas that assault and tear down the American way, American culture, our fundamental moral and value systems and most of the things that made us so great? Why would politicians or anyone want to set America on a path of destruction?
Are you open to hearing any comments from a foreigner?

You never did define what "American" is.
Hahaha…I’ll play along. Let’s start here…..Lets say an American is one born on American soil to legal parents, lets say an American loves and respects our history, our heritage, our traditions, our moral and value systems, lets say they love our Constitution, our rights and liberties, our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty…lets say that an American can easily understand and articulate the English language.
Is that a good enough start for you to add something of value to the thread? Maybe you can address the premise of the thread huh?

WTF is the "behavioral thing" that makes you American?
Good Americans act American.
”Hahaha…I’ll play along. Let’s start here…..Lets say an American is one born on American soil to legal parents, lets say an American loves and respects our history, our heritage, our traditions, our moral and value systems, lets say they love our Constitution, our rights and liberties, our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty…lets say that an American can easily understand and articulate the English language.”

You never did define what "American" is.
You can define unique American culture. And people need to learn it that come here. There are of course variations of it in different areas and some of the old country or continent form their backgrounds.

From a Canadian's POV, there's nothing true in what you said.

To begin with, you don't have a border that's open to the third world.

Now you can decide if you want to hear more?
Hahaha…..HOLY SHIT.
I’ll play along…how do you suppose a nation with a closed and defended border ends up with 20-40 million unvetted trespassers living within it’s borders?

The answer to your question is probably greed and hatred for God.

I think America is dead. Put a fork in it. They WIN.
I also think everyone now is just struggling to hold on to as much as they can as long as they can.....thinking maybe they will have just long enough to die of natural causes before the REALLY BAD SHIT hits the fan. Kinda pretending everything is still status quo and looking the other way.
I don't see any meaningful "fight" for the culture or nation or even Constitutional Rights on the horizon.

People won't really give two shits until the lights go out and the food supply stops.
Then I think there will be chaos and a lot of blood.
The Corporate Cartel will try to use the military and willing LEO etc to try to enforce control but I'm not sure how well that will work out.
But by that time they will have informed you they know what guns you have and will cut off your SSI payments etc if you didn't comply with turning in your firearms. Probably dangle food cards to allow you to get some food and travel passes as enforcement.

I don't think there is any real difference between the two mainstream parties. Both are controlled by the Corporate Cartel Establishment Elites like Bloomberg, wealthy Europeans and the powerful CEO's and China etc.

Kinda sad what happened to America isn't it?

Last edited:
Good Americans act American.
”Hahaha…I’ll play along. Let’s start here…..Lets say an American is one born on American soil to legal parents, lets say an American loves and respects our history, our heritage, our traditions, our moral and value systems, lets say they love our Constitution, our rights and liberties, our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty…lets say that an American can easily understand and articulate the English language.”
OK. I agree with most of that. I'll add that an American is also someone who wore the uniform and fought for the US, and doesn't have "dual citizenship", no matter where they were born.

Hahaha…..HOLY SHIT.
I’ll play along…how do you suppose a nation with a closed and defended border ends up with 20-40 million unvetted trespassers living within it’s borders?
You don't have a border that's open to the third world.

There's no point in trying to move on from that. That was the easiest to disprove.

Forum List

Back