Which One Deserves The Title 'Domestic Terrorists'?

Clinton (One of the Fathers [italics] of BLM Terrorism) and ā€Variants of Concernā€

You donā€™t get far excluding the Clinton mafia. Derrida is talking about rogue states and then links Clinton and Albright to changing the name:

ā€™To all the more or less conceptual indications I have mentioned, we must add the following, which represents a symptom of another order. The very officials who, under Clinton, most accelerated and intensified this rhetorical strategy, who most abused or exploited the demonizing expression ā€œrogue state,ā€ are the very ones who, in the end of June 19, 2000, publicly declared their decision to give up at least the term. Madeleine Albright made it known that the State Department no longer considered it an appropriate term and that, henceforth, it would use the more neutral and moderate expression ā€œstates of concern.ā€

How is one in all seriousness to translate into French the phrase ā€œstates of concernā€? Perhaps by ā€œetats preoccupantsā€œ ā€” that is, states that give us reason to be concerned, but also states with which we must be seriously concerned, and with which we must concern ourselves, in order to treat their case appropriately. Their ā€œcase,ā€ in the medical or legal sense. In fact, and this was noted, dropping the term rogue state signaled a real crisis for the missile-defense system and its budget. Even if Bush had occasionally brought the expression back, it has nonetheless fallen, probably forever, into desuetude.ā€™
(Derrida, Rogues)

And another thing! šŸ˜Ž what is this importance you seem to place on a requirement that one must ā€œcondemnā€ American things that have not worked? Very odd. Iā€™ll help you out. War helped solve US slavery. That was an American thing. I condemn it as a serious disease of a problem that needed to be eliminated.

I havenā€™t taken the time to look into your background here. But based on a spelling clue, Iā€™d venture the guess that you arenā€™t a United Statesā€™ citizen. Yet you seem to require condemnation of American mistakes. Why is that? Is it ok if I condemn the mistakes and atrocities of other nations too?
I'm a Canadian and you're free to condemn any nation for any reason you consider valid.
I expect civility and politeness and I adhere to those minimum standards myself.

Yea, I've read hundreds. How many books has that orange illeterate assclown that you bow before read?

Can you name several of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

No, you can't.

1636816831214.png

Can you name several of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

No, you can't.

View attachment 563590
My reading habits in my life are none of your business.

Research why Trump turned into a madman. That's what you should be concerned with, as he may run again which is the worst posdible scenario to happen to this Country since Pearl Harbor.

My reading habits in my life are none of your business.

Research why Trump turned into a madman. That's what you should be concerned with, as he may run again which is the worst posdible scenario to happen to this Country since Pearl Harbor.

You brought up the claim that you've read books....now you can't back it up.

Don't post again until you've read a book.

Yes, of course I did and I'm not going to try to excuse myself with an explanation. Our interactions aren't on that level yet.

This thread is at #50 at the moment but you can explain your intent if you like?

Reds are responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million innocent human beings....or did you miss the 20th century.

Says all one need know about you...you are and will always be disreputable scum.

I certainly hope you get everything you deserve.

Reds are responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million innocent human beings....or did you miss the 20th century.

Says all one need know about you...you are and will always be disreputable scum.

I certainly hope you get everything you deserve.
I expect your anger, your rage, and your attempts to insult others.
All that can continue as we try to delve deeper into what has caused it.
Did you grow up without a mother or a female parenting influence in your life?

I expect your anger, your rage, and your attempts to insult others.
All that can continue as we try to delve deeper into what has caused it.
Did you grow up without a mother or a female parenting influence in your life?

No anger nor rage....just insight and education.

You are and will always be scum.

I bet you hear that a lot.

No anger nor rage....just insight and education.

You are and will always be scum.

I bet you hear that a lot.
I hear many variations of that here on this forum.
It's a matter of personal pride for me to be considered worthy of their time to criticize me personally.
Bearing in mind that in some cases there's nothing in it for me when it comes from people such as Shooter, buckeye, westwall, etc.

You, you're different because there's something to learn in it, for me.

Traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding have been cited as stereotypically feminine.

That's all missing except expressiveness in a mean way. Were you raised by your father or by your grandfather, uncle, ? A mother didn't teach you to behave like that! Unless that is, she was Lizzie Borden? LOL

You're not alone in your abusive behaviour but it's not common to society in general. It's manifested in different ways by many Trump supporters but you stand out as the extreme example when you put so much of yourself into the effort.

I hear many variations of that here on this forum.
It's a matter of personal pride for me to be considered worthy of their time to criticize me personally.
Bearing in mind that in some cases there's nothing in it for me when it comes from people such as Shooter, buckeye, westwall, etc.

You, you're different because there's something to learn in it, for me.

That's all missing except expressiveness in a mean way. Were you raised by your father or by your grandfather, uncle, ? A mother didn't teach you to behave like that! Unless that is, she was Lizzie Borden? LOL

You're not alone in your abusive behaviour but it's not common to society in general. It's manifested in different ways by many Trump supporters but you stand out as the extreme example when you put so much of yourself into the effort.

Welcome to the Karma Cafe....

.....there are no menus .....but you will get what you deserve.

And I will be your server today.

Welcome to the Karma Cafe....

.....there are no menus .....but you will get what you deserve.

And I will be your server today.
I've already told you in not so many words that I welcome all you can bring. I don't dislike you and that's because your attempts to insult me lack substance that I would ever take seriously.

Is your avatar an old picture, or is it even you? I want to trust that it's authentic because it's at least the book's cover.

I've already told you in not so many words that I welcome all you can bring. I don't dislike you and that's because your attempts to insult me lack substance that I would ever take seriously.

Is your avatar an old picture, or is it even you? I want to trust that it's authentic because it's at least the book's cover.

It's not your opinion that counts, it is that of readers of our individual posts.

I doubt that said readers will have any different opinions of what a low-life you are, than any who have had the displeasure of meeting you in real life.

You know why people take an instant dislike to you?
ā€˜Cause it saves time.

It's not your opinion that counts, it is that of readers of our individual posts.
It's presumptuous of us to think that any of our posts count to others.
I doubt that said readers will have any different opinions of what a low-life you are, than any who have had the displeasure of meeting you in real life.
They and you, can't take away my satisfaction that I get from their anger. Being ignored is an insult I've never experienced.
You know why people take an instant dislike to you?
ā€˜Cause it saves time.

I do know why each individual has their reasons for disliking me. But none of them are as worthy of my time as you.
Your attempts to insult don't go unnoticed. Many are original and quite clever. Do you draw from a stock repertoire or are they original for the situation?

It says to me that you've spent a great deal of time honing your skills.
Why are you hurting? Where did mommy go?

You brought up the claim that you've read books....now you can't back it up.

Don't post again until you've read a book.
I don't have to back up anything to you. Who the fuck are you that you expect me to answer to you? Do you usually obsess over other people's reading habits?

You're nothing but a Trump lackey. Ask him how many books HE'S read. He'll laugh in your face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back