Real Wages Declined 0.5% in October Amid Mounting Inflation

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Is Bidenomics working?

Would you rather earn $1000/week, and can buy food and a house and clothing and a car with no problem....OR:

Earn $1,000,000/week and not be able to afford those things because the dollar has no value?

RAW NUMBERS OF MONEY IS MEANINGLESS.

IT IS THE BUYING POWER OF MONEY THAT MAKES IT USEFUL.

When these communists say inflation is good because wages RISE....THEY ARE FUCKING LYING.

Wages go DOWN in BUYING POWER....which is what is actually what is important.....YOU FUCKING TARDS.

The stuttering fuck and his pedo-nomics are just awesome aren't they?

Everything that shit clown and his bosses touch turns to shit.... and then dies.
Yeah, it's like the govt. runs the entire economy and the capitalist are just the underlings of the govt. :auiqs.jpg:

The Truck Driver Shortage Doesn’t Exist. Saying There Is One Makes Conditions Worse for Drivers​

There’s no trucker shortage; there’s a trucker retention problem created by the poor conditions that sprung up in the industry in the wake of 1980s deregulation. Turnover for truck drivers in fleets with more than $30 million of annual revenue was 92% at the end of 2020, meaning roughly 9 out of every 10 drivers will no longer be working for that company in a year.

But hey, let's blame Biden because Trump lost.

Yeah, it's like the govt. runs the entire economy and the capitalist are just the underlings of the govt. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, it's like there aren't any mandates and the shutting down of thousands of small businesses by blue guvs in the last 2 years.

My company got the vaxx notice from OSHA today. It was hard to say FUCK YOU in 13 different languages but we managed.

Yeah, it's like there aren't any mandates and the shutting down of thousands of small businesses by blue guvs in the last 2 years.

My company got the vaxx notice from OSHA today. It was hard to say FUCK YOU in 13 different languages but we managed.
We know the only way they shut down anyone was by the president declaring a national health emergency which shut down much of the operations of the US govt. and the states followed his lead in both red and blue states.

Biden and the Dems know exactly what they are doing, they don't care. NOTHING is more important than cramming through the left wing agenda. So the cost of everything skyrockets hitting the poor and working class the hardest, they don't give a shit.

We know the only way they shut down anyone was by the president declaring a national health emergency which shut down much of the operations of the US govt. and the states followed his lead in both Red and blue states.
Sorry, I don't speak mumble. Shitholes like CA and MI are still locked down. Gruesome just extended the lock down until March 2022. That's what kills jobs and economies.... hmm?

We never missed a beat here in Texas. I think I wore a mask for a week. We won't be governed by a stuttering fucktard that shits his pants in public and can't form a thought. We're funny like that.

Sorry, I don't speak mumble. Shitholes like CA and MI are still locked down. Gruesome just extended the lock down until March 2022. That's what kills jobs and economies.... hmm?

We never missed a beat here in Texas. I think I wore a mask for a week. We won't be governed by a stuttering fucktard that shits his pants in public and can't form a thought. We're funny like that.
You must be mistaken that any state is in lock down...Texass was in lockdown during 2020 to include bars, rest. hair salons etc.

Is Bidenomics working?

Would you rather earn $1000/week, and can buy food and a house and clothing and a car with no problem....OR:

Earn $1,000,000/week and not be able to afford those things because the dollar has no value?

When these communists say inflation is good because wages RISE....THEY ARE FUCKING LYING.

Wages go DOWN in BUYING POWER....which is what is actually what is important.....YOU FUCKING TARDS.

Hmmm better print some more free money.

What would you expect after Trump shut down the US and businesses closed?
Trump did contribute to the supply chain issues BEFORE covid. But it's not possible to dismiss the fact the dems literally gave people two trillion to not work at the very time we needed people back at work, and now want to do even more. And all at a time when soc sec and medicare needed a huge increase in funding streams. The progs fucked the middle class. As they usually do.

The infrastructure bill is a good move though.

Is Bidenomics working?

This can't be right, Xiden is telling everyone how wages are increasing under his beautiful build it back better

Sorry to hear that Biden took your will to work. I personally do not choose to give the POTUS that much power over me

Sure sounds neat.

I don't know where you live besides Prog-ville, but we've had hundreds of help desperately needed out for well over a year now, sometimes giant billboards. And what's worse is we're getting Californians and of course south of the border, so most OBVIOUSLY people don't want to fucking work.

It's by design, but at least the govt. has the dope revenues. Your Demonicrats are the puppets of CHINA, Gates, O'bummer, Bezos all the way up to global order communism. You should read 1984, George probably calls the order PROG someplace, on accident of course.........(cough!)

Forum List

Back