Which of the following will we never see in respect of Biden?

Which of the following will we never see in respect of Xiden? Choose as many that fit

• An OPEN press conference with impartial and/or "unfriendly" journalists with unfiltered questions

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • An original idea

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • A Biden statement about unity without contradicting himself at the same time

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • A genuine statement

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • A negative and/or objective report on mainstream media about Biden/Kamala

• A second term for Xiden

• A first full term Kamala

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Xiden learning how to wear a mask

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A good idea

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • The above is BS, because Biden is a fine POTUS & performed well for the good our country 45+ years

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Biden must have done okay during his tenure or he would not have been reelected like Trump and others that didn't cut the mustard.

Biden must have done okay during his tenure or he would not have been reelected like Trump and others that didn't cut the mustard.

Right, because that's how stuff just works.

The American public is a highly capable & intelligent public, most notably by PROGS, who above all are independent thinkers and in practice.

And Budweiser is the finest of beers. And and Hitler was the answer to all our problems, fucking Jews and assholes who thought they would be free from Germany's righteous destiny.

Oh yeah, fake tits are hot too, same with cross genitals.

Honesty....gone until Trump takes back his rightful office....in 2024...

1612285272572.png

So far "an original idea" is winning.

I don't know, seems to me he can come up with an original idea. For example, we could bill the taxpayer for gender reassignment reversals, black people only, or Jewish black people only with no foreskins.

Peace.

We will see lots of cronyism, corporatism, and corruption. Nothing new really.

I didn't see these choices on the poll:

[X] Spewing to challenging reporters "you are fake news" and kicking them out of the room
[X] Claiming he had the biggest inauguration crowd ever and more electrical votes than anyone since Reagan
[X] Declaring "No I don't take responsibility at all"
[X] Suggesting to a black reporter that she set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus
[X] Referring to "a member of Congress as "Pocahontas"
[X] Making strange references to an "Obamagate"
[X] Declaring "would" means "wouldn't"
[X] Propping up Nazis as "very fine people"

I don't know, seems to me he can come up with an original idea. For example, we could bill the taxpayer for gender reassignment reversals, black people only, or Jewish black people only with no foreskins.
You are exactly right. It should have been specified that the original idea had to be good. I am sure that President Biden and his team can come up with many bad "original ideas." I'm afraid that we ain't seen nuthin' yet. Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974 Video Sound HQ - YouTube

You are exactly right. It should have been specified that the original idea had to be good. I am sure that President Biden and his team can come up with many bad "original ideas." I'm afraid that we ain't seen nuthin' yet. Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974 Video Sound HQ - YouTube

Ah, but "change is good". Always heard that one former employer. I'd say good change is good. So they'd buy all kinds of software anyway, millions to spare, only to return to simple. Then back at the latest thang', and then back again. Like a yo-yo. Govt.

Don't look now but
An OPEN press conference with impartial and/or "unfriendly" journalists with unfiltered questions is winning.

Biden is a fine POTUS & performed well for the good our country 45+ years
is in last place with two.

Forum List

Back