Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support?

Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support or oppose?

• I like Bidens plan to raise my taxes and double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • I like Bidens plan to open our borders to the whole Globe and give free health care to all who come

• I oppose Bidens plan to open our borders to the world and give free health care to all who come

• I like Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

• I like Bidens plan to give out free college

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out free college

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

• I like Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to redirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I oppose Bidens plan tor edirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I like Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• I oppose Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• Total voters
But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.
The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
I know that's all you see.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.
Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.
From your perspective, sure.
It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.
My issues with Trump have MUCH to do with his policies.

But as usual, you'd rather lie. Again.

This is why I no longer bother. You don't know how to just be honest. Dismissed.
LOL

Which policies.........

Lower Taxation....which is theft.
Less Regulations......which cause prices to rise
Bringing jobs back......instead of being China's bitch
Enforcing our laws on the border......instead of ignoring laws with Sanctuary cities.
Supporting the police......instead of throwing them under a bus
Trying to avoid War instead of starting more......prime example Syria policy and no longer overthrow Assad of Obama.

Which policy do you disagree with SPECIFICALLY..........no more of your throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks BS
My positions on the issues are clearly laid out in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

But, because I know you're too intellectually lazy and scared to click on the link, I'll do some here:
  1. We need to increase personal income tax rates and probably add 4 new top end margins
  2. We need to vastly improve, and in many cases increase, regulations within my industry, financial services
  3. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  4. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  5. Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement
  6. Get completely out of Bush's wars once and for all
  7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
  9. Pro progress on clean energy
  10. Anti Trumpian isolationism
  11. Anti Trumpian international humiliation
  12. Anti Trumpian childish name-calling and personal insults
  13. Anti Trumpian daily national embarrassment
There's a start. Please feel free to ask for any more specifics.

^^^^ You are Far Left, but then we already knew that, your Trump Derangement Syndrome has resulted in scrambling you so much it's pushed you over the edge into the realm of Far Left madness. Pre-Trump I think you were more a Centrist but that was a LONG time ago.
I know the Trumpian thought process: If you don't agree with us, you have TDS and you're a commie.

What I don't know is how to communicate with people paralyzed by such simplistic thought processes.
Shove your amnesty plan up your ass Mac...................Rope a Dope doesn't work here.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.
The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.
Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.
It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.

This is why I no longer bother. You don't know how to just be honest. Dismissed.
LOL

Which policies.........

Enforcing our laws on the border......instead of ignoring laws with Sanctuary cities.
Trying to avoid War instead of starting more......prime example Syria policy and no longer overthrow Assad of Obama.

Which policy do you disagree with SPECIFICALLY..........no more of your throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks BS
My positions on the issues are clearly laid out in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

But, because I know you're too intellectually lazy and scared to click on the link, I'll do some here:
  1. We need to increase personal income tax rates and probably add 4 new top end margins
  2. We need to vastly improve, and in many cases increase, regulations within my industry, financial services
  3. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  4. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  5. Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement
  7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
1. Increase taxes - What about spending? What about people making 60,000 or less?
2. No idea about financial institution regulations, interested if you ever want to go into it
3. & 4. Mass Amnesty and Nation Building in Latin America. Why would the democrats lift one finger to address immigration when they fought the end of catch and release?
5. An extra layer before police? That sounds expensive and bureaucratic. Police already had community policing in many areas. The extra layers should be MOM and DAD.
6. Trump hasn't gone to war with anybody
7. Fine
8. Already done
9. Isn't industry already doing that? Why involve AOC?
10. & 11. Even you admit that Nafta was a disaster. The Paris Accord and the Iran Deal were turkeys as well. I'd say we were rectifying humiliating mistakes of the past. Being smart isn't isolationism. Give and take is common sense. Give and give and give is pure incompetence.
12. & 13. Irrelevant

Many of us really hated the policies of Obama, but we never called for or condoned civil unrest, censorship, or screamed racist. I get you hate our positions, and that Trump is effective towards those goals, but I believe you might be overreacting. Disagreeing with Trumpism need not be such an ordeal.

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
Ok great, you are a progressive democrat, a winger. That explains your bizarre hatred of Trump. He is your worst nightmare. Maybe you could pick one of your list and try to support it,

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
1. Increase taxes - What about spending? What about people making 60,000 or less?
2. No idea about financial institution regulations, interested if you ever want to go into it
3. & 4. Mass Amnesty and Nation Building in Latin America. Why would the democrats lift one finger to address immigration when they fought the end of catch and release?
5. An extra layer before police? That sounds expensive and bureaucratic. Police already had community policing in many areas. The extra layers should be MOM and DAD.
7. Fine
8. Already done
10. & 11. Even you admit that Nafta was a disaster. The Paris Accord and the Iran Deal were turkeys as well. I'd say we were rectifying humiliating mistakes of the past. Being smart isn't isolationism. Give and take is common sense. Give and give and give is pure incompetence.
12. & 13. Irrelevant

Many of us really hated the policies of Obama, but we never called for or condoned civil unrest, censorship, or screamed racist. I get you hate our positions, and that Trump is effective towards those goals, but I believe you might be overreacting. Disagreeing with Trumpism need not be such an ordeal.
Now you can't say I'm voting against Trump for personality reasons alone.

You'll still probably lie, though.

And I don't give two shits about your opinions on the issues. Get me out of your head.

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
Ok great, you are a progressive democrat, a winger. That explains your bizarre hatred of Trump. He is your worst nightmare. Maybe you could pick one of your list and try to support it,

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
7. Fine
8. Already done
12. & 13. Irrelevant

And I don't give two shits about your opinions on the issues. Get me out of your head.
Your party will lose in November..............and we will surf on a river of your tears............oh well............

surfs up dude.

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
7. Fine
8. Already done
12. & 13. Irrelevant

Your party will lose in November..............and we will surf on a river of your tears............oh well............

surfs up dude.
Could be!

FuBjjeK.jpg

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
7. Fine
8. Already done
12. & 13. Irrelevant

surfs up dude.
Could be!
Yup...........and it will be because of the Burn Loot and Murder........and Biden.......your side should have picked Gabbard if you were serious about winning this.......................without the mail in vote..................DNC is done.........

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
7. Fine
8. Already done
12. & 13. Irrelevant

Fair enough. If you are not a gracious loser, well, that just leaves a loser. Judging by your list of positions, it is clear why you rarely bring them up. You are just like the rest of the dems, you got smacked in the mouth and are throwing a years long temper tantrum.

Last edited:
Several, although the Hannity-like slant of the questions make them pointless to answer.

He's a lousy candidate from a party that is a shit show, but we have to be better than this. I refuse to believe we aren't, for my kids' sake.
He didn't couch them using the leftwing euphemisms you prefer? Then use your own. Of course, we'll happily tear those to shreds.

Forum List

Back