Pennsylvania voters tell why they won’t vote Joe as Trump supporters come out in force to see POTUS

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Pennsylvania voters sounded off about why they won’t be voting for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and many near his hometown came out to support President Donald Trump.

Voters attending a pro-Trump rally in Old Forge, Pa. on Thursday spoke with Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones about why they would not be supporting Biden, who was born in Scranton. They pointed to Biden’s dismal record of accomplishments for the state, just ahead of Trump’s visit and hours before the former vice president accepted the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.

BJ -

I don't think that anyone is going to be voting for Joe.
People that want unlimited immigration and a failed welfare state may vote against President Trump.

When Pennsylvanians see how all these Democrat run cities are poor, dirty and lawless, and when all the national candidates act like that's OK, we sure as hell won't invite that here. Biden and his party would be the end of this country, Pennsylvania included. MAGA

Pennsylvania voters sounded off about why they won’t be voting for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and many near his hometown came out to support President Donald Trump.

Voters attending a pro-Trump rally in Old Forge, Pa. on Thursday spoke with Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones about why they would not be supporting Biden, who was born in Scranton. They pointed to Biden’s dismal record of accomplishments for the state, just ahead of Trump’s visit and hours before the former vice president accepted the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination.

BJ -

I don't think that anyone is going to be voting for Joe.
People that want unlimited immigration and a failed welfare state may vote against President Trump.
Because they prefer the moral turpitude of bearing false witness?

Job 34:30 applies with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

When Pennsylvanians see how all these Democrat run cities are poor, dirty and lawless, and when all the national candidates act like that's OK, we sure as hell won't invite that here. Biden and his party would be the end of this country, Pennsylvania included. MAGA

I think that's correct.

What a surprise, voters attending a pro-Trump rally won't be voting for Biden. Let me try to picture this.....

1598024569351.png

And that distinction was clearly presented by Trump as he did rally's offsetting the democrat convention. I think it may be one of the reasons Joe lost a point and Trump gained it... No bounce for Joe and democrats are scrambling.

Yup and if they get a look at the policies he want to put forward none of them will vote for him.

No sane American voter would vote for his policies.

Biden-Harris Have a Big Problem in Pennsylvania.
Two months ago, Donald Trump’s numbers in Pennsylvania didn’t look good. Now, given this sudden grassroots groundswell, I’m convinced Biden is the one in trouble. That’s no B.S. And it’s Biden’s leftward lurch that has hurt him, especially with the highly ill-advised pick of Kamala Harris, who folk in this area see as a West Coast leftist whose “progressive” bona fides include an unwavering opposition to fracking.
Yes, fracking. Do not underestimate the significance of that issue to this region, and to the kind of guys posting the signs I’m describing. These guys are not white-collar businessmen. No, these are the blue collar, big labor, union hardhats that the Democratic Party once owned. They are totally for Trump.
Trump’s blue-collar appeal is, if anything, even greater than Reagan’s was.

Forum List

Back