Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support?

Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support or oppose?

• I like Bidens plan to raise my taxes and double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • I like Bidens plan to open our borders to the whole Globe and give free health care to all who come

• I oppose Bidens plan to open our borders to the world and give free health care to all who come

• I like Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

• I like Bidens plan to give out free college

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out free college

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

• I like Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to redirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I oppose Bidens plan tor edirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I like Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• I oppose Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• Total voters
I'm not sure I like his plan for subsidizing the manufacturers of pleasant smelling children's shampoo.

As for the others, he has capitulated to the regressive wing of the party -- obviously so.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.
The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
I know that's all you see.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.
Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.
From your perspective, sure.
It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.
My issues with Trump have MUCH to do with his policies.

But as usual, you'd rather lie. Again.

This is why I no longer bother. You don't know how to just be honest. Dismissed.
LOL

Which policies.........

Lower Taxation....which is theft.
Less Regulations......which cause prices to rise
Bringing jobs back......instead of being China's bitch
Enforcing our laws on the border......instead of ignoring laws with Sanctuary cities.
Supporting the police......instead of throwing them under a bus
Trying to avoid War instead of starting more......prime example Syria policy and no longer overthrow Assad of Obama.

Which policy do you disagree with SPECIFICALLY..........no more of your throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks BS

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.
The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.
Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.
It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.

This is why I no longer bother. You don't know how to just be honest. Dismissed.
LOL

Which policies.........

Enforcing our laws on the border......instead of ignoring laws with Sanctuary cities.
Trying to avoid War instead of starting more......prime example Syria policy and no longer overthrow Assad of Obama.

Which policy do you disagree with SPECIFICALLY..........no more of your throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks BS
My positions on the issues are clearly laid out in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

But, because I know you're too intellectually lazy and scared to click on the link, I'll do some here:
  1. We need to increase personal income tax rates and probably add 4 new top end margins
  2. We need to vastly improve, and in many cases increase, regulations within my industry, financial services
  3. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  4. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  5. Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement
  6. Get completely out of Bush's wars once and for all
  7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage
  9. Pro progress on clean energy
  10. Anti Trumpian isolationism
  11. Anti Trumpian international humiliation
  12. Anti Trumpian childish name-calling and personal insults
  13. Anti Trumpian daily national embarrassment
There's a start. Please feel free to ask for any more specifics.

1. We need to increase personal income tax rates and probably add 4 new top end margins
  2. We need to vastly improve, and in many cases increase, regulations within my industry, financial services
Nothing new here.......tax everything and more regulations as I've already said........you are Biden

1. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  2. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
Amnesty .....only had to read half the opening to figure that out..........Amnesty for all and open borders......LOL You are Biden again.........and the laws of the Republic
Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement

Prove it..............currently the DNC are pushing defund the police......Trump supports them..........you should vote for Trump on that issue.

Pro choice
aka..........are you for late term abortions............that is the main fight........and pro abortion people have openly stated that you should be able to have the birth and then kill the baby..............how far do you push the envelope on murdering babies

Pro gay marriage
I'm against it...........it's against nature to do so...........we disagree and you keep rolling right down the far lefts platform

Pro progress on clean energy
aka.............you will destroy jobs in fossil fuels........straight down the far lefts platform

1. Anti Trumpian isolationism
  2. Anti Trumpian international humiliation
  3. Anti Trumpian childish name-calling and personal insults
  4. Anti Trumpian daily national embarrassment
TDS on every issue

You have proven you stand with the Far left and their policies right there............thank you for what I've always knows about you..........YOU ARE A FRAUD.

Nothing new here.......tax everything and more regulations as I've already said........you are Biden

1. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  2. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
Amnesty .....only had to read half the opening to figure that out..........Amnesty for all and open borders......LOL You are Biden again.........and the laws of the Republic
Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement

Prove it..............currently the DNC are pushing defund the police......Trump supports them..........you should vote for Trump on that issue.

Pro choice
aka..........are you for late term abortions............that is the main fight........and pro abortion people have openly stated that you should be able to have the birth and then kill the baby..............how far do you push the envelope on murdering babies

Pro gay marriage
I'm against it...........it's against nature to do so...........we disagree and you keep rolling right down the far lefts platform

aka.............you will destroy jobs in fossil fuels........straight down the far lefts platform

TDS on every issue

You have proven you stand with the Far left and their policies right there............thank you for what I've always knows about you..........YOU ARE A FRAUD.
I don't give two shits about your takes on the issues. I already know you're an obedient, mindless talk radio Trumpster.

You pretended that I'm not clear on the issues. I shoved that lie down your throat. Maybe you'll bitch less now.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

I don't give two shits about your takes on the issues. I already know you're an obedient, mindless talk radio Trumpster.

You pretended that I'm not clear on the issues. I shoved that lie down your throat. Maybe you'll bitch less now.
You just spouted the far left agenda dumb ass...............and your are too dang stupid to know I JUST FUCKING OWNED YOU.............LOL

Truth comes out when you press the right buttons you FAR LEFT WACK.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

You just spouted the far left agenda dumb ass...............and your are too dang stupid to know I JUST FUCKING OWNED YOU.............LOL

And you're too stupid to have read the links. Well, not stupid. Afraid. I disagree with the Left on many issues.

Do you know what those issues are? Of course not. You're an ignorant coward. They're in the links.

You're just another Trumpster.

Is MAC Joe Biden................hmmmm

Just spouted the underground talking points...........LMAO

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

And you're too stupid to have read the links. Well, not stupid. Afraid. I disagree with the Left on many issues.

Do you know what those issues are? Of course not. You're an ignorant coward. They're in the links.

I clicked on them........read down and SAW AMNESTY...........PERIOD..........you are an open borders asshole......

You want more TAX.................MORE REGULATION.............You are a Far left Clown pretending to be something else........................

YOU ARE A FRAUD..........and I've always known it.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

I clicked on them........read down and SAW AMNESTY...........PERIOD..........you are an open borders asshole......

You want more TAX.................MORE REGULATION.............You are a Far left Clown pretending to be something else........................

Then you didn't read what I wrote.

Come on, Einstein, man up: On what issues do I disagree with the Left on?

Let's go, coward. Use quotes this time, if you have the balls.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

Legalize everyone who is here today .....................

That is what you said to start off the then put them in the back of the line..................

If they are here ILLEGALLY...........they are breaking our laws...........PERIOD..................they have set up a network since Reagan amnesty to get fake Id's and SSN's to forge the I9 form laws....................PERIOD.........

You by the first part of your sentence..............are for granting amnesty to those WHO BREAK THE LAW............

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

NOW................many times in the past I've asked you to SHOW OUR VIOLENCE FROM OUR TRIBE...............

You have ALWAYS BACKED DOWN...........now show me how we are the VIOLENT ONES IN THIS COUNTRY EINSTEIN..................

And I continue to say you are with the FAR LEFT..........your policy statements are right down the DNC marching orders..................YOU JUST FUCKED UP........and I'm calling you on it.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

That is what you said to start off the then put them in the back of the line..................

If they are here ILLEGALLY...........they are breaking our laws...........PERIOD..................they have set up a network since Reagan amnesty to get fake Id's and SSN's to forge the I9 form laws....................PERIOD.........

You by the first part of your sentence..............are for granting amnesty to those WHO BREAK THE LAW............
So you don't have the balls to quote me.

Quote the whole thing. Demonstrate you understand the whole thing.

You don't have the balls.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

I quoted your exact line from that thread...............it went on to say you would put them in the back of the line................

LOL

You then went on to say to verify work status......................I9 and Reagan was supposed to fix that........and why the DNC loves giving out drivers licenses to illegals........THEY SAY FOR SAFETY............LMAO............makes it easier to have a fake Id for the i9 form to work here.

You very first words WERE AMNESTY..........no matter how you spin it..............Amnesty for all then the back of the line LIE.............You want amnesty PERIOD.........they violate the laws here............they forge Ids and break our laws...........and you want us to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

Not a chance in hell..............I posted in that thread before you asked me to go there.

Now..........countless times you labelled us as TRIBES........I've asked you COUNTLESS TIMES to SHOW ME where is all this great violence from us while we post about the Far left violence in this country.

You NEVER RESPOND............but DEMAND WE ANSWER YOU.............while refusing to do the same..........you are a FAR LEFT TYRANNICAL POSTER who's sole purpose here is to try and shift the blame from what your party has become.

Mac wants AMNESTY for all illegals..................a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD for ALL ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.........

That is what he said.......in the very first part of that thread.....................the rest of the words are meaningless.................he is playing the DNC ROPE A DOPE GAME............

You see...........if we give them ALL AMNESTY.......we will put them in the back of the line PROMISE...........

No one trusts your or your party MAC............you have no intention of keeping your words.............and opening AMNESTY FOR ALL...........will cause a FLOOD OF ILLEGALS to come here that will resemble NOAH'S ARK in comparison.

You go sell that AMNESTY to someone else...............nice try though.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

I quoted your exact line from that thread...............it went on to say you would put them in the back of the line................

LOL

You then went on to say to verify work status......................I9 and Reagan was supposed to fix that........and why the DNC loves giving out drivers licenses to illegals........THEY SAY FOR SAFETY............LMAO............makes it easier to have a fake Id for the i9 form to work here.

You very first words WERE AMNESTY..........no matter how you spin it..............Amnesty for all then the back of the line LIE.............You want amnesty PERIOD.........they violate the laws here............they forge Ids and break our laws...........and you want us to LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

Not a chance in hell..............I posted in that thread before you asked me to go there.

Now..........countless times you labelled us as TRIBES........I've asked you COUNTLESS TIMES to SHOW ME where is all this great violence from us while we post about the Far left violence in this country.

You NEVER RESPOND............but DEMAND WE ANSWER YOU.............while refusing to do the same..........you are a FAR LEFT TYRANNICAL POSTER who's sole purpose here is to try and shift the blame from what your party has become.
Still no quotes.

Coward.

Dismissed.

Pro choice

Pro gay marriage

TDS on every issue

LOL

Still no quotes.

Coward.

Dismissed.
I went to that site ...........that you listed...........and quoted the first part of your intro post..................

So STFU you FAR LEFT WACK.....................

You made a lot of promises of how AFTER YOU GIVE THEM AMNESTY........you would do things to make sure it's legal after.

LMAO.............

Nice try birch.............they violate our laws..............we catch them...........they have the option of prison or being deported................

How to fix the system...........is to find the ILLEGAL ID network in this country and CRUSH IT..........including those helping them get fake I'ds and SSNs.

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

My positions on the issues are clearly laid out in the link at the end of the second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

But, because I know you're too intellectually lazy and scared to click on the link, I'll do some here:
  3. My plan for the border and immigration: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  4. My plan for telling China to fuck themselves: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
  5. Support the police and look for ways to improve neighborhood relationships, adding a layer before police involvement
  7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

^^^^ You are Far Left, but then we already knew that, your Trump Derangement Syndrome has resulted in scrambling you so much it's pushed you over the edge into the realm of Far Left madness. Pre-Trump I think you were more a Centrist but that was a LONG time ago.

Feel better now?

LOL

Which policies.........

7. Pro choice
  8. Pro gay marriage

^^^^ You are Far Left, but then we already knew that, your Trump Derangement Syndrome has resulted in scrambling you so much it's pushed you over the edge into the realm of Far Left madness. Pre-Trump I think you were more a Centrist but that was a LONG time ago.
I know the Trumpian thought process: If you don't agree with us, you have TDS and you're a commie.

What I don't know is how to communicate with people paralyzed by such simplistic thought processes.

Forum List

Back