Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support?

Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support or oppose?

• I like Bidens plan to raise my taxes and double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • I like Bidens plan to open our borders to the whole Globe and give free health care to all who come

• I oppose Bidens plan to open our borders to the world and give free health care to all who come

• I like Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

• I like Bidens plan to give out free college

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out free college

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

• I like Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to redirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I oppose Bidens plan tor edirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I like Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• I oppose Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• Total voters
Several, although the Hannity-like slant of the questions make them pointless to answer.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.

He's a lousy candidate from a party that is a shit show, but we have to be better than this. I refuse to believe we aren't, for my kids' sake.
He was vice president when this ugly stain started. You loons kept it up, because you lost an election. Grow up.
read his gobble-ti-goo diatribe afterward. when one has nothing, your name is Mac.

Several, although the Hannity-like slant of the questions make them pointless to answer.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.

He's a lousy candidate from a party that is a shit show, but we have to be better than this. I refuse to believe we aren't, for my kids' sake.
yea go ahead and buy into his bullshit mac....we have heard all this crap before,somehow it never seems to happen,there is always an excuse...
I know where we are now. If you're happy with it, great.
no im not happy with it, this guy has been in DC for 50 years, what makes you think he suddenly is going to be any different?....because he says so?...
Because Trump and Trumpism represent unprecedented ignorance, arrogance, paranoia and ugliness, and I think a Biden administration would not.

That's how fucking low my standards have sunk.
yea biden is going to solve all the problems we face.....all that is going to happen is the pendulum swings the other way and now his life is going to be made miserable from the right.....the old guy may not be able to take the pressure .....and if harris has to take over, it will be even worse for her...

yea go ahead and buy into his bullshit mac....we have heard all this crap before,somehow it never seems to happen,there is always an excuse...
We are in this now, because liberals hate Trump more than they like their fellow americans.

To you, I know. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
so biden has nothing of interest to announce? and yet after 50 years of screwing the citizens of the country, all of the sudden he has the magic? yeah, I'm laughing at you. you must be a man who expects nadda for his vote. gotcha.
I expect my vote will help drag us out of the ugliness.

I realize you have no idea what I'm talking about.

We are in this now, because liberals hate Trump more than they like their fellow americans.

"like" their "fellow" americans --like BLM "likes"
"fellow" americans? they shot up my city again
last nite-------with that kind of "like" who needs
"hate"

If you want the days of sadness and despair from the Obama days Biden will give it to you and make everyone slaves to the federal government....we will end up relying on the government for everything.....and they will fail us as usual.....

If you want the days of sadness and despair from the Obama days Biden will give it to you and make everyone slaves to the federal government....we will end up relying on the government for everything.....and they will fail us as usual.....
Yep, Biden will give us what we do ot really want, while hiding his true goals behind lies and semantics.

Yawn..........this is what they say they want...........tax the shit out of everything.......bring our energy to it's knees.....and bow to the globalist pricks of this world.

Which is why they ramp up the I HATE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...........Face it.........their goals SUCK for this nation........the JFK Dems are long gone from control of that twisted party.

Yawn..........this is what they say they want...........tax the shit out of everything.......bring our energy to it's knees.....and bow to the globalist pricks of this world.

Which is why they ramp up the I HATE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...........Face it.........their goals SUCK for this nation........the JFK Dems are long gone from control of that twisted party.
Okay, dittos Rush.

Because Trump and Trumpism represent unprecedented ignorance, arrogance, paranoia and ugliness, and I think a Biden administration would not.
what does that mean? what a bunch of gobble-ti-goo.
You always look to spin away from the topic to say see..........the other side sucks too.............

You ignore a bunch of animals beating to death a old white lady with a 2 x 4 and say it's my dang rhetoric that caused it.............LOL

Your party is a bunch of dang animals.........lying and using by what ever means to get power..........Bunch of Tyrannical pricks.

You always look to spin away from the topic to say see..........the other side sucks too.............

You ignore a bunch of animals beating to death a old white lady with a 2 x 4 and say it's my dang rhetoric that caused it.............LOL

Your party is a bunch of dang animals.........lying and using by what ever means to get power..........Bunch of Tyrannical pricks.
I criticize them regularly.

Are you this angry in real life?

Okay, dittos Rush.
Good............you get it that I open condemn your party for behaving like animals and being pricks............the OP is correct........that is what your lunatic party wants..........

TEA ............Taxed Enough Already.......

We have allowed the Dems to destroy too many cities and States already.

I criticize them regularly.

Are you this angry in real life?
If you came up to me and said BLM Black Lives Matter...........I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.............

I am against TRAITORS..................PERIOD...........The DNC are now a terrorist org and are traitors to this country.

I see them looting .........killing ........and saying defund the police..........So yeah..........I'm pissed off about a bunch of animals from your beloved party..............

And so are MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.........I say it clear..............I don't sugar coat ANYTHING..........Put your dang animals on a leash.

Forum List

Back