Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

Then you don't understand all that much.

In white supremacist circles, a ghost skin (short for 'ghost skinhead') is a white supremacist who refrains from openly displaying his racist beliefs for the purpose of blending into wider society and surreptitiously furthering his agenda.

Nobody knows how many of these people exist. Members of state and federal legislatures are white nationalists. The last president was a white nationalist. So were members of his staff. There are several million Americans who have such beliefs or support them.

There aren't enough white assaulters to fill a phone booth.

But......blacks who assault and kill....other blacks, whites, Asians.......tons of 'em.

And the party you bow down to is, in large measure, responsible.

What I have said is that the Democrats/Liberals have done so, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youths mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

Unfortunately, there are too many Judas Goats like you, ready to lead black people to slaughter.

Which one.....the lies by Democrat about how racist whites are, or the Democrat supporters who know they are lies, but pretend to believe them?

1. "Using Tragedy for Racial Propaganda
After the horror in Buffalo, President Biden and others peddle an entirely false charge: that whites are the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.

2. ...Biden has been lecturing white Americans about hate again. On May 15, the day after an 18-year-old white supremacist massacred ten black shoppers in a Buffalo supermarket, Biden called on Americans to “address the hate that remains a stain” on the country’s soul. Those stained by hate were not named by race, but the reference was clear.

3. ...Biden gave a longer speech in Buffalo about the attack. In Biden’s telling, white Americans are at best indifferent to the racist slaughter of their fellow black citizens. “We need to say as clearly and forcefully as we can that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None,” Biden insisted. Biden’s exhortations and moral clarity were the only forces impeding a slide back toward Jim Crow and the reign of the KKK: “I promise you. Hate will not prevail. And white supremacy will not have the last word. . . . We can’t allow . . . these hate-filled attacks . . . to destroy the soul of the nation.” We can’t allow this violence, the president intoned, to “be the story of our time.” To “confront the ideology of hate requires caring about all people”—something that whites, in their silent complicity with racist rampages, apparently fail to do.

4. In an August 2019 press briefing, then-presidential candidate Biden claimed that racism was a “white man’s problem visited on people of color.” “White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” he said. On November 6, 2019, the day before the press declared Biden the president-elect, he claimed a “mandate” to eliminate “systemic racism.”

5. But what is not justified, especially from the nation’s political leaders, is racial propaganda. Biden’s recurring suggestions that white hate crimes are America’s dominant reality are false. Whites are not the biggest source of hate crime and interracial violence in the U.S.; blacks are. From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known."

View attachment 648966

But, but, but....you're using facts!!! That's not fair. :(

Yes there is. And you know there is.

Watch me hit this one out of the park.....

You can't quote any law, statute, regulation, executive order that penalizes blacks in any way.
I can point to university admission racist policies that do the very opposite.
I can point to a President who states he selects only that race.
The best you can do is show numbers in any particular job or career.......and I can beat that as follows:

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

Don't wipe the egg off your ugly kisser.....it's an improvement.

In other words, you can't address a single thing I said??

Cool...

I tell you what...since you like to talk about how blacks commit crimes.....can you tell me what Trump did to "stop blacks from committing crimes"??

Also, what did Bush do about blacks committing crimes? Reagan?

Or do you just obsess over black crime whenever a white supremacist murders people who were committing no crime whatsoever...its almost like you care about about criminals more than you do the victims of those criminals....especially when that criminal is a mass shooter murdering those black folks you are so afraid of...

Address????????????

I pulverized it.

And you, Puffy.

In other words, you can't address a single thing I said??

Cool...

I tell you what...since you like to talk about how blacks commit crimes.....can you tell me what Trump did to "stop blacks from committing crimes"??

Also, what did Bush do about blacks committing crimes? Reagan?

Or do you just obsess over black crime whenever a white supremacist murders people who were committing no crime whatsoever...its almost like you care about about criminals more than you do the victims of those criminals....especially when that criminal is a mass shooter murdering those black folks you are so afraid of...

Matthew 7:3-5 King James Version - Bible Gateway​

https://www.biblegateway.com › passage

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

But......blacks who assault and kill....other blacks, whites, Asians.......tons of 'em.

b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.

Unfortunately, there are too many Judas Goats like you, ready to lead black people to slaughter.
Cool...so since it is your belief that blacks are mostly violent criminals...now what?

When 10 innocent people get killed -- we can always feel better that most likely they were violent criminals anyway? Cool

You Republicans should campaign on that....so many things you right-wingers are too cowardly to stand on and admit in public..why is that??

Matter of fact, since this country as a whole tends to have its fair share of violent criminals -- instead of commemorating national tragedies like 9/11 -- we should instead minimize their deaths by opining about how violent this country is instead, cool?? Or does that only apply to dehumanizing the lives of black folks??

BS. You guys still worship the confederacy.

Confederacy????

The nation of the Democrats?????

Do you hate it???

Really?

Did you vote for this guy, you dunce???

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

1653417905739.png

Gee....'til 1992,....

Address????????????

I pulverized it.

And you, Puffy.
You didn't pulverize anything....
I am trying to get you to stand on your position...

If blacks are violent criminals...what are you going to do to them??

In a way....that mass shooter killing 10 of them is a good thing right? Because one can easily say he was just trying to rid us of potentially violent blacks

No wonder you feel so compelled to cape up for him...he is doing the work you are too cowardly to do

Cool...so since it is your belief that blacks are mostly violent criminals...now what?

When 10 innocent people get killed -- we can always feel better that most likely they were violent criminals anyway? Cool

You Republicans should campaign on that....so many things you right-wingers are too cowardly to stand on and admit in public..why is that??

Matter of fact, since this country as a whole tends to have its fair share of violent criminals -- instead of commemorating national tragedies like 9/11 -- we should instead minimize their deaths by opining about how violent this country is instead, cool?? Or does that only apply to dehumanizing the lives of black folks??

"Cool...so since it is your belief that blacks are mostly violent criminals...now what?"

What I said and proved is that blacks have far, far more crimials to fear than whites: other blacks.

What you proved with that statement is that you can't stop lying.

Were you always a liar, Puffy?????

Or only since you swore fealty to the Democrats?

You didn't pulverize anything....
I am trying to get you to stand on your position...

If blacks are violent criminals...what are you going to do to them??

In a way....that mass shooter killing 10 of them is a good thing right? Because one can easily say he was just trying to rid us of potentially violent blacks

No wonder you feel so compelled to cape up for him...he is doing the work you are too cowardly to do

If I didn't, you should be able to find anything in my post that isn't 100% true, accurate and correct.

But you can't, can you, Puffy.

You belong to the American White Nationalist Front Party. Thats who you fellate.

Basically you have no facts to support you. Blacks are the victims of most hate crimes on an annual basis and the perps are whites. An Asian group tracked the trump created attacks on Asians and found that the majority of attackers were white. One of the deadliest mass shootings in our country's history was done by an Asian. You run your mouth without a clue.

America saw what happened in Buffalo. And while you open your halitosis stank mouth and rant about CRT, you are just fine believing that the great replacement be taught. So show me when racism ended.

You belong to the American White Nationalist Front Party. Thats who you fellate.

Basically you have no facts to support you. Blacks are the victims of most hate crimes on an annual basis and the perps are whites. An Asian group tracked the trump created attacks on Asians and found that the majority of attackers were white. One of the deadliest mass shootings in our country's history was done by an Asian. You run your mouth without a clue.

America saw what happened in Buffalo. And while you open your halitosis stank mouth and rant about CRT, you are just fine believing that the great replacement be taught. So show me when racism ended.

Every time I destroy one of these gormless idiots, they feel the need to establish how macho they are with some pretend-sexual reference.

This fool couldn't even approach a Homo sapien female if he were a chocolate covered millionaire giving away free shoes.

Now get back on all fours, dope.

Just between us, Puffy.....you really know that whites aren't the majority perpetrators......don't you.

You know you're simply lying for the party......and there is no systemic racism, or white supremacy.....
'Fess up.

“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

NYC.....black population arrested for serious crime at a rate nearly 12 times that of the white.
In Washington, DC......the rate is 20 times.
Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

Any who are simply bursting with the desire to explain why they cannot accept the data, or need to explain why said data should not be reported or relevant, please vent when you feel necessary.

I’m betting that Democrat voters will feel that even commenting on…..or having to admit having read the above….will cost them their Liberal credentials…well….that is a very real problem for you and for the nation.
Let's say everything you wrote is true. What is the explanation?

Let's say everything you wrote is true. What is the explanation?

And morons vote for that party......oh, wait......that would be you.

6. “From 2016 to 2020, blacks nationally were twice as likely to commit a hate crime as whites, according to FBI data, among hate-crime suspects whose race and ethnicity were known.
I looked at the referenced FBI data and found for hate crimes against Blacks:
Screenshot 2022-05-24 150425.png

Doesn't seem to support your statement. Cooking the numbers?

I believe the term 'division' belongs first with terms like racist, corrupt and evil randomly following.....perhaps as corollaries.
Racism arises from hearts ruled by hate, division, strife and depravity. Hence, the second sentence alluding back to racism.

I looked at the referenced FBI data and found for hate crimes against Blacks:
View attachment 648991
Doesn't seem to support your statement. Cooking the numbers?

Wrong again.

"The media and race activists seize on absolute numbers of hate-crime victims to argue that blacks are the target of disproportionate violence from whites. This is statistical sleight of hand, based on disparate population shares.
Take a hypothetical population of 80 whites and 20 blacks, for example, where, for the sake of illustration, blacks commit hate crimes against whites at a 100 percent rate and whites commit hate crimes against blacks at one-quarter that rate. Blacks would commit 20 anti-white hate crimes and whites would commit 20 anti-black hate crimes. Every black would be victimized by a hate crime because of the smaller black population, not because of disproportionate white offending."

"Cool...so since it is your belief that blacks are mostly violent criminals...now what?"

What I said and proved is that blacks have far, far more crimials to fear than whites: other blacks.

What you proved with that statement is that you can't stop lying.

Were you always a liar, Puffy?????

Or only since you swore fealty to the Democrats?
American history shows that whites are the most violent criminals. Name another race in America that tried to exterminate another race of people. And every year whites lead in violent crime. And no, it's not because there are more whites. This 'we should commit more crime because there are more of us" argument is retarded. But then again, so are you.

Take notes because they must not teach history in the Ivy League.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment - The Heritage Post
Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

The Compromise of 1877, https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/compromise-of-1877

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left the GOP
Lily-white movement, https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/topic/lily-white-movement/

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927
Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/mississippi-river-great-flood-1927/
Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, https://americanindependent.com/sen...g-rights-advancement-act-freedom-to-vote-act/

Forum List

Back