CDZ Which Is Scarier Santa Claus Or The Easter Bunny?

Which Is Scarier, Santa Claus Or The Easter Bunny?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I'm talking about from a child's perspective btw lol but anyways, I started thinking about this because of the fact that children everywhere are starting to get excited that the Easter Bunny will be hopping into town soon so good old Sandy needs to step aside and move over for now! Anyways, when I was younger I enjoyed receiving visits from old Saint Nick and the Bunny, (as well as the Tooth Fairy of course!! :D) but my parents would never take me to the mall to see the Easter Bunny because they thought that he looked scary looking.

I don't know, I guess it all depends on your perspective and what kind of bunny costume they're in, but I actually think that Santa Claus is scarier because now that I'm an adult he sounds like a stalker. XD He knows when you're sleeping or when you're awake and if you aren't good he leaves coal in your stocking. At least the Easter Bunny will leave things for you no matter what. And looking down at the picture below he looks pretty cute. :)

PromenadeBunny-18_900x600.jpg

And I'm talking about from a child's perspective btw lol but anyways, I started thinking about this because of the fact that children everywhere are starting to get excited that the Easter Bunny will be hopping into town soon so good old Sandy needs to step aside and move over for now! Anyways, when I was younger I enjoyed receiving visits from old Saint Nick and the Bunny, (as well as the Tooth Fairy of course!! :D) but my parents would never take me to the mall to see the Easter Bunny because they thought that he looked scary looking.

I don't know, I guess it all depends on your perspective and what kind of bunny costume they're in, but I actually think that Santa Claus is scarier because now that I'm an adult he sounds like a stalker. XD He knows when you're sleeping or when you're awake and if you aren't good he leaves coal in your stocking. At least the Easter Bunny will leave things for you no matter what. And looking down at the picture below he looks pretty cute. :)

View attachment 617782
1647623109626.png

I lived in a tiny town of about 100 people when I was a wee kid and our town Santa was someone who couldn't speak, because all the kids would have recognized his very distinctive voice and known that the jig was up. For some reason, Silent Santa was very scary to me when I was four.

I lived in a tiny town of about 100 people when I was a wee kid and our town Santa was someone who couldn't speak, because all the kids would have recognized his very distinctive voice and known that the jig was up. For some reason, Silent Santa was very scary to me when I was four.
All Santa’s are scary when you are four

Okay, I somewhat take back what I said some people have been posting really scary pictures of the Easter Bunny.

The Easter Bunny, while a prodigious chicken egg thief, tends to keep his/her activities outside the home. That Santa Claus guy is 100% top notch stalker and secretly enters your home. Much scarier.

Forum List

Back