CDZ So, Saint Patrick's Day Has To Be Cancelled Too?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I see that some people on this board are joking, but apparently some are not. First Thanksgiving going through cancel culture and now this? I'm not going to stop celebrating the holidays, I just want to see if the general consensus says whether or not we should put Saint Patrick's Day down for being cancelled as well. :rolleyes:

Any excuse for wanton drinking will not be cancelled

1647473134966.jpeg

I see that some people on this board are joking, but apparently some are not. First Thanksgiving going through cancel culture and now this? I'm not going to stop celebrating the holidays, I just want to see if the general consensus says whether or not we should put Saint Patrick's Day down for being cancelled as well. :rolleyes:

Never cancel Saint Patrick's Day.

I met my wife this very night 30 years ago.

It will always be a holiday to us!

Thanks....I think!

I think though you're the kind of person whose bark is worse than their bite, but when you start barking you just don't shut up. I don't think you're as bad as you appear though a lot of the time.

I think though you're the kind of person whose bark is worse than their bite, but when you start barking you just don't shut up. I don't think you're as bad as you appear though a lot of the time.

Seems fair enough. I am a bit of a bulldog, once I get hold I am not likely to let go.

I would bet that we actually agree on more topics than we disagree on

Seems fair enough. I am a bit of a bulldog, once I get hold I am not likely to let go.

I would bet that we actually agree on more topics than we disagree on

I disagree with that statement,.. BUT I might just might be willing to actually give you a chance. There's a slim possibility that's a bit bigger than a leprechaun since you actually seem to have a likeable side. :)

Pretty simple gold ring with some small diamonds. I was a LCpl in the Marine Corps, did not make much money back in those days.
I gave my wife the princess set, I didn't even know it was popular untill other girls commented on it.

Girls sure know their jewelry

Whats the reasons for cancelling it? As usual, the OP leaves out the important shit.

Whats the reasons for cancelling it? As usual, the OP leaves out the important shit.

Because how the Irish are perceived as drunks. At least that's how I gathered it. And something about the leprechauns are offensive too.

Forum List

Back