Which is deadlier for kids, school shooters, or riding a bike or walking to school? Take a guess...

[Unforttunately not all are like you

Had the racist Obama administration not coerced schools across the nation to ignore violence by minorities, Cruz would have been arrested for the dozen assaults and brandishing of weapons he had committed. But due to the demand that kids who are black or hispanic not be arrested regardless of what they do, Cruz could buy a gun.

While the Stalinists blame the NRA, it is they who caused the death of the students by subverting the laws that would have prevented Cruz from having a gun.

We now know that 4 Coward County deputies stood outside as children were slaughtered. One of those deputies has said they were ORDERED to stand down by israel due to the insane "School to Prison Pipeline" policies he had instituted along with the Coward County School superintendent.

{Broward County schools once recorded more in-school arrests than any other Florida district. But in 2013, the school board and the sheriff’s office agreed on a new policy to discontinue police referrals for a dozen infractions ranging from drug use to assault. The number of school-based arrests plummeted by 63 percent from 2012 to 2016. The Obama administration lauded Broward’s reforms, and in 2015 invited the district’s superintendent to the White House for an event, “Rethink Discipline,” that would highlight the success of Broward and other localities’ success in “transforming policies and school climate.”}

The Parkland Shooter and the "School-to-Prison-Pipeline"

This is a direct link to what allowed Cruz to murder 17 people, and the blood is on the hands of Barack Obama.

Oh, this isn't just Monday morning quarterbacking, we were warned BEFORE this went down that the racist Obama program would lead to this.

{
Previously, “If you hit a teacher, you’re gone,” said Peter Kirsanow, a black conservative on the US Commission on Civil Rights. But that’s no longer the case, he says, thanks to race-based discipline quotas sweeping the nation’s schools.

In just the first year after Obama in January 2014 issued his new discipline guidelines — which came with threats of federal investigations and defunding — schools saw more than 160,000 “physical attacks” on teachers across the country. And yet the assailants were expelled in fewer than 130,000 cases, Kirsanow said, citing the latest available federal data.

Many teachers have been sent to the hospital by students emboldened by the lax discipline rules — which remain in full force, despite the change in administration, and have now been adopted by 53 of the nation’s largest school districts, including NYC.

The growing number of classroom horror stories and backlash from teachers unions have left former Obama educrats scrambling to defend the lower discipline standards. “No one has ever advocated for policies that make students or teachers unsafe,” argued Catherine Lhamon, the Education Department civil-rights chief who rolled out Obama’s directive.}

https://nypost.com/2017/12/23/obamas-lax-discipline-policies-made-schools-dangerous/

When it comes to the truth, the anti gunners don't even try to find it. They want guns banned and will say and do anything to take us there even if it is one baby step at a time......

Here is some truth......more kids die each year riding their bikes and walking to school than are killed by school shooters...

School shootings are not the new normal, despite statistics that stretch the truth

Notwithstanding the occasional multiple-fatality shooting that takes place at one of the 100,000 public schools across America, the nation’s schools are safe.

Over the past quarter-century, on average about 10 students are slain in school shootings annually.

Compare the school fatality rate with the more than 100 school-age children accidentally killed each year riding theirbikes or walking to school.

Congress might be too timid to pass gun legislation to protect children, but how about a national bicycle helmet law for minors? Half of the states do not require them. There is no NRA — National Riding Association — opposing that.

So, what do we know so far from a week of posting....

Lawnmowers kill more people each year than mass shooters do.

Bees and wasps kill more people than mass shooters do each year.

And now? Bikes and walking to school kill more kids than mass shooters do.....
When it comes to the truth, the anti gunners don't even try to find it. They want guns banned and will say and do anything to take us there even if it is one baby step at a time......

Here is some truth......more kids die each year riding their bikes and walking to school than are killed by school shooters...

School shootings are not the new normal, despite statistics that stretch the truth

Notwithstanding the occasional multiple-fatality shooting that takes place at one of the 100,000 public schools across America, the nation’s schools are safe.

Over the past quarter-century, on average about 10 students are slain in school shootings annually.

Compare the school fatality rate with the more than 100 school-age children accidentally killed each year riding theirbikes or walking to school.

Congress might be too timid to pass gun legislation to protect children, but how about a national bicycle helmet law for minors? Half of the states do not require them. There is no NRA — National Riding Association — opposing that.

So, what do we know so far from a week of posting....

Lawnmowers kill more people each year than mass shooters do.

Bees and wasps kill more people than mass shooters do each year.

And now? Bikes and walking to school kill more kids than mass shooters do.....
Nice try, people die from cancer or drug adiction or car accidents. I survived being an ex addict, being in a random car accident or having been stung by a bee. My father threatened to shoot me back in the seventies and I never heard the angels singing, either. I am good without either way. I am still here.

Where does cafeteria food rate?
I can't blame you for asking such a question. I remember a few years ago when a school not far from my area I believe it was got placed under the microscope for serving old and outdated meat to their students.

Death by accident while riding a bike or walking to school isn't nearly the same as MURDER by fucking shooting. Tell me how many of those deaths while walking or riding a bike to school are caused by a lunatic knowingly running over a child? Do lawnmowers now have the ability to stand up and triturate people's faces? Do bees and wasps count as human beings?

Democrats do not want to end the 2nd Amendment. Would you allow an army veteran suffering PTSD have a rifle, knowing that at any moment he may snap and run guns blazing to the street, thinking he's fending off his post from some ISIS extremists? Would you allow an 18 year old, who's not legally allowed to drink, handle a gun? Democrats want to strengthen restrictions for buying a gun. Establishing a minimun age, so that inmature individuals do not have access to a life-threatening instrument. Requiring a psychological test, so a health professional can certify all individuals who carry guns are mentally healthy.

If you are a law abiding, healthy ADULT, there's not gonna be any problem in purchasing a gun.
Dead is dead.
That's like saying "sex is sex" without separating rape from consexual sex
I second this.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

exactly like your link says--''accidentally'' vs murder
HUGE difference

Forum List

Back