Zone1 Which God?

Humans in this world are largely not responsible; this the current sad state of the world.

Aren't they, or choose to avoid responsibility?

Religions mainly focus on narrow personal responsibility,
and that is why it fails humanity, the sad state of the world,
includes this denial of religion, with the seeking of greater ideals.

Last edited:
Aren't they, or choose to avoid responsibility?

Religions mainly focus on narrow personal responsibility,
and that is why it fails humanity, the sad state of the world,
includes this denial of religion, with the seeking of greater ideals.
I see religion as the greatest cop-out of all.

Atheists add 2 + 2 and get 0. Nothing.

They deny the patently obvious.

NOTHING created everything. That is their core belief.
It is anti-science. It is anti-common sense. It is incomprehensible but they live by the incomprehensible.
That is why they are so sad, marry so seldom, act so imperiously and arrogantly, and fail so often.

Atheist STalin.jpg

It is anti-science. It is anti-common sense. It is incomprehensible but they live by the incomprehensible.
That is why they are so sad, marry so seldom, act so imperiously and arrogantly, and fail so often.

View attachment 747900
Your premise is incorrect from the get-go. Scientists understand matter and energy are interchangeable. It is the religious that say their god created the entire universe from nothing. End of your silly argument.

your obsession w/ atheist is unhealthy - do you own any guns ...

The fatuous pretense that a "fluctuation in a quantum vacuum made the universe defies science, rationality, and reason.

You know that old saying, "I came into this world with nothing and I've still got most of it"?
Well,
This observation just popped into my head this week. (1998)
Let me explain.
I just finished reading The Science of God by Gerald L Schroeder. Fascinating book.

Reflecting on God's creation made me think of His engineering efficiency.
Engineers always try to optimize their use of materials. Hence they build hollow things because a hollow tube is much stronger than a solid one of the same weight.
Bones are hollow, bridge frames are hollow, and so forth.
Interestingly, atoms are hollow too. I recently calculated that only 1 part in 100,000,000,000,000,000 of an atom is matter. The rest is nothing.
Now let's address the universe. The universe consists of roughly
10^56 grams of matter. As I recall, this is spread over 10^28 feet in diameter. Here's the math.
10^28 cubed is 10^84 cubic feet.
Now since the universe consists of about 90% hydrogen and 8% helium, we could use hydrogen as a good approximation for everything. Our sun is 1.4 times the density of water.
Water is 62.416 pounds per cubic foot at 32 degrees F.
62 x 1.4 = approximately 87 pounds per cubic foot.
Therefore 10^56 / 87 pounds per cubic foot = 1.15 x 10^54 cubic feet.
Dividing the volume of all matter, 10^54 cubic feet, by the volume of the entire universe, 10^84, gives us one part in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one part in 10^30.
In other words, for every cubic mile of stuff there is, you have to travel ten billion miles, on average, to find the next cubic mile of it. Pluto is "only" 3.6 billion miles from our sun. So overall, the universe has about one third of a cubic mile of hydrogen (and helium, etc) for every volume the size of our solar system.
God made the universe out of nothing. Nothing in science can be twisted to provide any naturalistic explanation.
(Well then who made God?)

"If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?" - Professor John Lennox, Oxford University

The answer is a resounding "NO!" They are dead wrong, forever.

The fatuous pretense that a "fluctuation in a quantum vacuum made the universe defies science, rationality, and reason.

You know that old saying, "I came into this world with nothing and I've still got most of it"?
Well,
Let me explain.
I just finished reading The Science of God by Gerald L Schroeder. Fascinating book.

Engineers always try to optimize their use of materials. Hence they build hollow things because a hollow tube is much stronger than a solid one of the same weight.
Interestingly, atoms are hollow too. I recently calculated that only 1 part in 100,000,000,000,000,000 of an atom is matter. The rest is nothing.
10^56 grams of matter. As I recall, this is spread over 10^28 feet in diameter. Here's the math.
Now since the universe consists of about 90% hydrogen and 8% helium, we could use hydrogen as a good approximation for everything. Our sun is 1.4 times the density of water.
Dividing the volume of all matter, 10^54 cubic feet, by the volume of the entire universe, 10^84, gives us one part in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one part in 10^30.
In other words, for every cubic mile of stuff there is, you have to travel ten billion miles, on average, to find the next cubic mile of it. Pluto is "only" 3.6 billion miles from our sun. So overall, the universe has about one third of a cubic mile of hydrogen (and helium, etc) for every volume the size of our solar system.
God made the universe out of nothing. Nothing in science can be twisted to provide any naturalistic explanation.

"If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?" - Professor John Lennox, Oxford University

Again very flawed logic. Good luck with that.

Well,
Let me explain.

So overall, the universe has about one third of a cubic mile of hydrogen (and helium, etc) for every volume the size of our solar system.

matter in the universe is propelled along a finite angle of trajectory that will eventually return all matter as a mirror image to its initial location before its acceleration to convert back to energy as a cyclical event - - so much for measurements of density and distance for the universe.

matter in the universe is propelled along a finite angle of trajectory that will eventually return all matter as a mirror image to its initial location before its acceleration to convert back to energy as a cyclical event - - so much for measurements of density and distance for the universe.
And the cycle goes on and on.

That isn't right. It isn't even wrong. - Linus Pauling

1. There is no such thing as an "infinite angle."
2. "Return all matter to its original location"? RIIIIIGHT. You pretend this is "science"?
3. "Its acceleration" - what "accelerates" this matter?
4. Hydrogen fuses to form photons. Show equations where photons "convert" back to matter.
Let's see something real from you, for a change. No? Impossible?

ciao brutto

You have nothing to contribute. I mean zero.

2. "Return all matter to its original location"? RIIIIIGHT. You pretend this is "science"?
4. Hydrogen fuses to form photons. Show equations where photons "convert" back to matter.

ciao brutto

Another impossibility, god.

ciao brutto

ciao brute - c e

there is not an infinite angle - - - is the basis for the boomerang theory.

all matter is expelled, after singularity along a finite angel of trajectory that will return the matter to its origin at the same time causing recompaction by its momentum to a state of pure energy that when concluded the compression will explode again - beginning a new cyclical bb ... the boomerang theory.

go fund me - experiment ... pull the pin on a motionless handgrenade in deep space and eventually it will reconstitute itself or as a mirror image.

Just one God, the God of the Bible.

Of course, history is littered with other gods, pagan gods, that have long since died off.

Exceptions to the rule here is Hinduism and the continued pagan cults of such things as mother earth, etc..

That is about it.
But God existed well before "The Bible" and doesn't need the Bible to define who/what God is.

But God existed well before "The Bible" and doesn't need the Bible to define who/what God is.
Either God wanted the Bible to be made to tell people who and what he was about or he does not care about telling people what he is about

If the later, if he does not want the interaction, he is dead to us anyway.

Either God wanted the Bible to be made to tell people who and what he was about or he does not care about telling people what he is about
God in our midst...and His people write out the accounts.

God in our midst...and His people write out the accounts.
Why?

Can God not write?

Have you noted that the writings the religious write on homophobia and misogyny, all go against the better equality laws of the land?

God dictated shit, and the immoral religious eat it up.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back