Which Crisis Or Tragedy Has Helped Democrats The Most?

An honest response.

Good one.

Which are your top ten?

Any tragedy that benefits either party is awful. Both parties are full of assholes. I despised Bush. But Obama has also gotten on my nerves. Nowhere near as much as Bush did yet.

Well Obama has had only 4 years while Bush had 8 to get on your nerves so it's understandable, but I expect Obama will wear on you faster than Bush in the next couple of years. The closer he gets to leaving office the more screwed up he will become.

No, he will wear on YOU because of your obsession with him.

Any tragedy that benefits either party is awful. Both parties are full of assholes. I despised Bush. But Obama has also gotten on my nerves. Nowhere near as much as Bush did yet.

Well Obama has had only 4 years while Bush had 8 to get on your nerves so it's understandable, but I expect Obama will wear on you faster than Bush in the next couple of years. The closer he gets to leaving office the more screwed up he will become.

Well I think that both parties want extreme things, and that if both parties have equal power they'll stop each other from enacting those extreme things. And it will be great for this country.

For example, Clinton didn't do anything too crazy because the republicans were in charge of congress... and America prospered. Reagan didn't do anything too crazy because the Democrats were in charge of congress... and America prospered.

My gripe with Bush is that Republicans had complete power over everything and it got to their heads. During his last 2 years I thought Bush was great.

I hated Obama for his first 2 years because he was also jizzing himself over his power but since then I think he's been fine.

Thoughts?

Bush changed his priorities to focus only on the war after 9/11. He let a lot slide, trusted untrustworthy advisers when he should have fired them.

Obama doesn't take a crap without considering the political ramifications. He doesn't do what is best for the country but what is best for his base or his party. The country was doing fine yet he wanted to change it to be just the same as those countries that we lead.

Obama believes in two things. Punish the rich (Whites) and win elections by any means necessary. Never admit fault and always take credit for what you didn't do. Never govern or lead because then nobody can say you were responsible when your programs go to shit. And when you can't avoid blame change the subject and refuse to comment on what went wrong, stonewall anyone who wants to find out what you've been up to whether it's something that might make you look bad or something you know is illegal as Hell.

Last edited:
Now Obama knows from history that despots use the rich as a way to gain favor with the poor folks. Obama hangs with rich Hollywood folk who feel that just being around him gives them a pass on racism or being rich. But if you look closely Obama has a lot of rich African-American friends.

Obama despises whites regardless of class rich or poor, but he knows he needs them to get what he wants so he tolerates them but doesn't really like them. Maybe he thinks like some black extremists that eventually they won't need them and once that happens maybe they can turn the tables on whites. All you have to do is read his books and you'd know this.

Last edited:
“Politics under democracy consists almost wholly of the discovery, chase and scotching of bugaboos. The statesman becomes, in the last analysis, a mere witch-hunter, a glorified smeller and snooper, eternally chanting ‘Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum’!”

- H. L. Mencken -​

I was wondering which crisis helped [the non-nutball corporate-directed political party : edited for clarity] win elections or will help them win elections the most?

... pick which one of the following has in your opinion helped them the most:

Prisoner Abuse At Abu Ghraib
The Sandy Hook School Massacre
Katrina
9/11
The Trayvan Martin Killing
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
George W. Bush (Their official neverending scapegoat)
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton
The 2008 Recession (The worst economy since the Great Depression

The national tragedy that ensured a DP president in 2008 was the scum of the earth re electing their mirror image - the most failed president in American history (by every hard measure used to evaluate presidential success or failure), the dope addled halfwit inheritor and lowlife scumball corporate pawn, Junebug Bush.

Hilariously, Junebug must be the gift that keeps on giving because despite Obama's disastrous first term, Americans were not lost enough to go back to the nutball well in 2012.

Last edited:
17ghraibhood.jpg

Democrats have been taking advantage of every crisis that has happened in America for decades. I was wondering which crisis helped them win elections or will help them win elections the most?

It's clear that Sandy Hook has helped Obama get us off of talking about Benghazi and he's using gun legislation to help give him back a Democrat House. It's really sad to see him politicizing this tragedy to the extent he has.

You can make a top ten list of favorite Democrat disasters, tragedies, or crisis or you can just pick which one of the following has in your opinion helped them the most:

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton
The 2008 Recession (The worst economy since the Great Depression)

With a list like this it seems when things go wrong Democrats always come out on top. It makes one wonder if they sort of enjoy all of the bad that happens in or to this country.

Only the ones they choose to exploit...

I was wondering which crisis helped [the non-nutball corporate-directed political party : edited for clarity] win elections or will help them win elections the most?

... pick which one of the following has in your opinion helped them the most:

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton
The 2008 Recession (The worst economy since the Great Depression

The national tragedy that ensured a DP president in 2008 was the scum of the earth re electing their mirror image - the most failed president in American history (by every hard measure used to evaluate presidential success or failure), the dope addled halfwit inheritor and lowlife scumball corporate pawn, Junebug Bush.

Hilariously, Junebug must be the gift that keeps on giving because despite Obama's disastrous first term, Americans were not lost enough to go back to the nutball well in 2012.

The Dems used the Iraq War to win back Congress then set about bringing down the economy. It all culminated in 2008 and basically the public felt any Democrap was good enough considering what Bush supposedly did.

The Dems used the Iraq War to win back Congress then set about bringing down the economy. It all culminated in 2008 and basically the public felt any Democrap was good enough considering what Bush supposedly did.

According to my reading of the US Constitution that is voters' right.

No one posting here has better documented, more reasoned contempt for Obama; the man is a fool. However, I am rooting for him to put as much of a fucking as he can get done on Bush League apologists before he retires to live large on taxpayers and corporate sponsors.

Bottom line: until Americans realize BOTH parties are controlled by anti-American corporations and reject corporate control of government, America is going to get exactly what it deserves.

Last edited:

Apparently they were right.

While it is clear Obama is adding to the damage Junebug Bush did, the America that re elected the most failed first term president in US history deserves the fucking Obama is giving them.

And while my contempt for Obama is substantial, I am rooting for him to put as much of a fucking as he can get done on Bush League apologists before he retires to live large on taxpayers and corporate sponsors.

Bottom line: until Americans realize BOTH parties are controlled by anti-American corporations and reject corporate control of government, America is going to get the fucking it deserves.

Agricultural communes and bartering are the economic future !!!!!

Apparently they were right.

While it is clear Obama is adding to the damage Junebug Bush did, the America that re elected the most failed first term president in US history deserves the fucking Obama is giving them.

And while my contempt for Obama is substantial, I am rooting for him to put as much of a fucking as he can get done on Bush League apologists before he retires to live large on taxpayers and corporate sponsors.

Bottom line: until Americans realize BOTH parties are controlled by anti-American corporations and reject corporate control of government, America is going to get the fucking it deserves.

:clap2:

17ghraibhood.jpg

Democrats have been taking advantage of every crisis that has happened in America for decades. I was wondering which crisis helped them win elections or will help them win elections the most?

It's clear that Sandy Hook has helped Obama get us off of talking about Benghazi and he's using gun legislation to help give him back a Democrat House. It's really sad to see him politicizing this tragedy to the extent he has.

You can make a top ten list of favorite Democrat disasters, tragedies, or crisis or you can just pick which one of the following has in your opinion helped them the most:

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton

With a list like this it seems when things go wrong Democrats always come out on top. It makes one wonder if they sort of enjoy all of the bad that happens in or to this country.

So, hang on ... you compiled a list of fuckups by Republicans and friends and mixed in some natural disasters.... and you want reasons why they're all the fault of Democrats?

Just wanted to be clear.

Is George Orwell your ghostwriter?

17ghraibhood.jpg

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton

So, hang on ... you compiled a list of fuckups by Republicans and friends and mixed in some natural disasters.... and you want reasons why they're all the fault of Democrats?

Just wanted to be clear.

DeserveVictoryChurchill.jpg

GW has been a one-man GOP wrecking crew.

The more you guys defend him, the worse it gets.

Get it?

17ghraibhood.jpg

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton

Just wanted to be clear.

Mudwhistle has proven to me a while back that he's a certified RW nutjob, but yes, you see the mucked up logic implemented here?

Bonafide RW eff ups are now somehow the left's fault for "exploiting" them, so they have managed to find a way to lay blame on the Democrats for Republican eff ups....royal ones too.

See how the party of PERSONAL responsibility rolls?

Last edited:

According to my reading of the US Constitution that is voters' right.

No one posting here has better documented, more reasoned contempt for Obama; the man is a fool. However, I am rooting for him to put as much of a fucking as he can get done on Bush League apologists before he retires to live large on taxpayers and corporate sponsors.

Bottom line: until Americans realize BOTH parties are controlled by anti-American corporations and reject corporate control of government, America is going to get exactly what it deserves.

Like we deserve to be screwed over because we can't simply kick down the doors of Congress and the White House and arrest the guilty parties on our own. All we can do is vote for whomever they push on us and if we discover they're crooks get rid of them. Liberals don't seem to have the same principles that conservatives have when it comes to who they choose to put in office. As a matter of fact some of the more despicable qualities Democratic candidates show during campaigns are exactly what Liberals expect.

Truth is anyone who trusts anyone in government is a fool.

17ghraibhood.jpg

Katrina
9/11
Rodney King
Slavery
The Iraq War
Illegal Immigration
Gulf Oil Spill
Occupy Wall Street
Exxon Valdez
3 Mile Island
Health Care
Global Warming
Watergate
Enron
Halliburton

Just wanted to be clear.

Mudwhistle has proven to me a while back that he's a certified RW nutjob, but yes, you see the mucked up logic implemented here?

Bonafide RW eff ups are now somehow the left's fault for "exploiting" them, so they have managed to find a way to lay blame on the Democrats for Republican eff ups....royal ones too.

See how the party of responsibility rolls?

Politicizing all of these tragedies seems to be a habit with Democrats. They didn't have to stoop to the level they have, but they did it and it appears you have rewarded them for it. That is why they do it after all.

Forum List

Back