Told ya W Bush isn't Spineless

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
I have had on and off back problems over the years I don't wish that one anyone back pain my not be the worst physical pain out there but is the worst I have encountered so far.

Hope he makes a full recovery soon and gets back to the things he enjoys. I don't care what anyone thinks (and some of the comments after the article are just vile)...he still looks good IMO.

I'm surprised that I don't see our Libs here wishing he died on the operating table...
I mean I am shocked....

Nah I believe he's an innocent man. The question was never about whether or not he had a spine... but a brain.

The evil was in the ones directing him.

I think Bush was an awful president. While he wasn't the smartest president, it never ceases to amaze me seeing leftists insult his intelligence. At least Bush knows we have 50, not 57 states...he never referred to the Prime Minister of Canada as the president of Canada and never said corpsemen....unlike the village idiot we have in the White House. And of course, Bush was smart enough and physically gifted enough to fly jet fighters. That uncoordinated moron currently in the White House can't even throw a baseball like a real man.

bush-killed-america-55.jpg

I couldn't resist. Goodnight...

I'm surprised that I don't see our Libs here wishing he died on the operating table...
I mean I am shocked....

Nah I believe he's an innocent man. The question was never about whether or not he had a spine... but a brain.

The evil was in the ones directing him.

I think Bush was an awful president. While he wasn't the smartest president, it never ceases to amaze me seeing leftists insult his intelligence. At least Bush knows we have 50, not 57 states...he never referred to the Prime Minister of Canada as the president of Canada and never said corpsemen....unlike the village idiot we have in the White House. And of course, Bush was smart enough and physically gifted enough to fly jet fighters. That uncoordinated moron currently in the White House can't even throw a baseball like a real man.

But he is an excellent bowler!

I have had on and off back problems over the years I don't wish that one anyone back pain my not be the worst physical pain out there but is the worst I have encountered so far.

My worst is in my knees and at times is so bad I could scream. Mostly in the mornings if I wake after sleeping with bent legs. Trying to straighten them the first time is near impossible sometimes.

Drs want to replace them but I said no because of my job.

I hope Bush has a good rebound.

Forum List

Back