Where's the oil?

Wow, so 35 percent of the oil may have evaporated?

Does that mean it comes down with rain?

Gee, does that mean the Exxon Valdez spill was actually greater since most of it may have evaportated?:D The SPIN is IN, for sure.

How about this, maybe at the 5000 foot depth, the petroleum freezes and solidifies,then sinks to the bottom, immobilizing it's effects for a short period, so it can pollute in the future. Remember the ice forming inside that stupid pot they lowered over the blowout.

That's my stupid theory. :eek:

Gee, does that mean the Exxon Valdez spill was actually greater since most of it may have evaportated?:D The SPIN is IN, for sure.

How about this, maybe at the 5000 foot depth, the petroleum freezes and solidifies,then sinks to the bottom, immobilizing it's effects for a short period, so it can pollute in the future. Remember the ice forming inside that stupid pot they lowered over the blowout.

Err, I wasn't trying to spin anything.

I was wondering what the effect of all that oil would be on local precipitation.

I have family in Tampa.

Err, I wasn't trying to spin anything.

I was wondering what the effect of all that oil would be on local precipitation.

I have family in Tampa.

You misunderstood, I was not saying YOU were spinning, I know your weren't, seems the media comes up with some strange stuff, so I added mine. Sorry If I wasn't that clear.

Oil does not evaporate like water...

35% of the oil did not evaporate and no, it won't come down with the rain...

Well, I'm no meteorologist, or chemist for that matter, but this is what the article said:

About 35 percent of a spill the size of the one in the Gulf, consisting of the same light Louisiana crude, released in weather conditions and water temperatures similar to those found in the Gulf now would simply evaporate, according to data that The Associated Press entered into the program.

Which makes me wonder where that evaporated oil went. Is my family going to be experiencing some "oil rain"?

Oil does not evaporate like water...

35% of the oil did not evaporate and no, it won't come down with the rain...

Well, I'm no meteorologist, or chemist for that matter, but this is what the article said:

About 35 percent of a spill the size of the one in the Gulf, consisting of the same light Louisiana crude, released in weather conditions and water temperatures similar to those found in the Gulf now would simply evaporate, according to data that The Associated Press entered into the program.

Which makes me wonder where that evaporated oil went. Is my family going to be experiencing some "oil rain"?

Not according to science....

Oil Evaporation

Maybe there wasn't as much to begin with?

Maybe there wasn't as much to begin with?

You mean they would lie to us about the amount of the spill? Not our transparent government, say it ain't so! :eek:
I hope we don't end of with a big black BLOB oozing out of a 'movie house' and eat us all gone. Look to your drains at home folks, it may be coming...... Shower, anyone? (Twilight Zone Theme)

I have a couple of theories on this:

1. Spiderman finally got off his ass and sucked it up.

2. Someone stole it.

3. It dispersed into that incredibly large ocean.

Considering that the government and media who are informing the people and the media on the oil spill are the same government who are trying to use a disproven global warming myth to force us to decimate our remaining domestic manufacturing capacity, there's no telling what kind of hocus pocus bullshit they've been selling us regarding this oil spill.

It could all be real, or it could be just like the bullshit lies they spread abut global warming, where they use bullshit data to justify some trumped up agenda.

Sadly, the closest thing to fact we can be certain of is that until some paradigm shift takes the globalist bankers out of politics, we cannot trust the corporate controlled government and we can't trust their media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back