Where's The Mass Exodus of Scout Troops?

Good grief, what is it, 2% of the people in this country is homosexual?

Exactly, so why are so many conservatives freaking out about this? How many gays boys are actually going to be in the Boy Scouts? The vast majority of troops at any given time won't have any.

People need to lighten up and worry about things that are actually important.

oh, so it's only "conservatives" who has voiced an opinion against? please
the majority of the people could care less and would just LIKE to have this homosexual stuff stopped being SHOVED in our faces day and day out
they are no more special than the rest of the people in this country...But for some reason we have hear about them constantly.
the thing I don't get is why they wanted to be scouts so bad why couldn't they form their own group? Instead they had to make a federal case out of it..
I certainly wouldn't join something I'm not wanted in...that's just me

Last edited:

Exactly, so why are so many conservatives freaking out about this? How many gays boys are actually going to be in the Boy Scouts? The vast majority of troops at any given time won't have any.

2% and have a hell of a lot of power...just like Jews do. Oh and fortunately I found out that there is a group both my kids can join when we move to Tn. So no more GS or BS for my kids. My daughter is in GS and I am about tired of the bullshit anyways. Was supposed to have meeting the 31st of December wasted my time going to where it was to be held. No on ethere and no one showed up either.I just love wasting my money signing her up and paying for the vest and patches just to be stiffed on the meetings...this was the one they were supposed to learn about selling the cookies as well.

Okay you feel that way, how about 2% of christian children have the right openly be able to pray out loud in public school? Lighten up.

Okay you feel that way, how about 2% of christian children have the right openly be able to pray out loud in public school? Lighten up.

No. Separation of church and state. Either pray at home or go to a religious school.

2% and have a hell of a lot of power...just like Jews do. Oh and fortunately I found out that there is a group both my kids can join when we move to Tn. So no more GS or BS for my kids. My daughter is in GS and I am about tired of the bullshit anyways. Was supposed to have meeting the 31st of December wasted my time going to where it was to be held. No on ethere and no one showed up either.I just love wasting my money signing her up and paying for the vest and patches just to be stiffed on the meetings...this was the one they were supposed to learn about selling the cookies as well.

You have such a stressful life.......I blame the Jews

Some people might not like the idea of an open homosexual atmosphere when their boy is camping out. Why are they wrong to feel that way but you're right to object to their feelings? That's probably what concerns conservatives the most, the contant message that they are inferior people for not rolling over for every GD homosexual thing that comes along.

This Boy Scout thing is all agenda driven in the constant effort to promote the lie to the population that homosexuality is an equally valid sexual relationship. It isn't and never will be but many will buy it out of fear and intimidation.

It didn't even need to come up, the kids should not be dealing with sexual issues at camp, and probably don't, but it's made out to be important. Are 12 year olds really gay in the first place? Why not just blend the Girl and Boy Scouts together if that's the way it's going to be?

They do have that right.

Some people might not like the idea of an open homosexual atmosphere when their boy is camping out.

Please explain, exactly, what an "open homosexual atmosphere" is? Tents with upward track lighting and tastefully appointed hammocks? The gay kids are there to do the same things the straight kids are...get their merit badges for doing Boy Scout shit...they just don't want to be kicked out because they also happen to be gay.

Why are they wrong to feel that way but you're right to object to their feelings? That's probably what concerns conservatives the most, the contant message that they are inferior people for not rolling over for every GD homosexual thing that comes along.

So don't roll over...fight against the tide of equal rights for all Americans. We know how that has turned out historically, but this is America and you're free to fight the tide of progress. Happy swimming.

This Boy Scout thing is all agenda driven in the constant effort to promote the lie to the population that homosexuality is an equally valid sexual relationship. It isn't and never will be but many will buy it out of fear and intimidation.

No, the "BSA thing" is about gay kids wanting to be in the Boy Scouts too.

Of course it is an equally valid relationship, sexual or otherwise. Golly gee Batman, we even have legal recognition in, what is it now 18 states? It's moving so fast I've lost count. The number of states where our relationships are legally recognized have more than doubled in just the past year. You've lost, darlin'...but

Just_Keep_Swimming_please_download_the_original_version_Wallpaper_1024x768_wallpaperhere.jpg

It didn't even need to come up, the kids should not be dealing with sexual issues at camp, and probably don't, but it's made out to be important. Are 12 year olds really gay in the first place?

Sure it did...some of the kids were gay and were being kicked out for it and yes 12 year olds are really gay.

Why not just blend the Girl and Boy Scouts together if that's the way it's going to be?

Different missions I guess. I do think that girls should be able to join the BSA and vice versa...but I'm a far left liberal loon that thinks our puritanical roots are keeping us from evolving.

The first thing is to get the Scouts to admit gay members, the next step is to change the oath, the next step is to separate the Scouts from honor and decency. It becomes a little youth indoctrination center where they learn the proper method of fisting.

Please explain, exactly, what an "open homosexual atmosphere" is? Tents with upward track lighting and tastefully appointed hammocks? The gay kids are there to do the same things the straight kids are...get their merit badges for doing Boy Scout shit...they just don't want to be kicked out because they also happen to be gay.
How do they know they are gay if it isn't made an issue?
So don't roll over...fight against the tide of equal rights for all Americans. We know how that has turned out historically, but this is America and you're free to fight the tide of progress. Happy swimming.
Equal rights? Where are relationships guarenteed? If every man and every woman has the same rights, that's equal rights, not what you are talking about. A black man that wanted to marry a white woman was treated differently than a white man. Liberals confuse the issue, probably because they are confused in the first place. There is no protected right of relationships, otherwise gay marriage would have existed and would not be a state issue today.
No, the "BSA thing" is about gay kids wanting to be in the Boy Scouts too.
Sure, and I love to join the women's swim team.
Of course it is an equally valid relationship, sexual or otherwise. Golly gee Batman, we even have legal recognition in, what is it now 18 states? It's moving so fast I've lost count. The number of states where our relationships are legally recognized have more than doubled in just the past year. You've lost, darlin'...
Mostly by propaganda and misinformation, like what you're doing here. Society loses, not me individually. Society should define marriage, not courts, thugs or politicians. You can't give me any reason why three men can't marry now. What would you say? Tradition?

I think too many people have been intimidated and brainwashed anyway, who knows what's next. So it's time for the government to stop recognizing marriage, period. You should marry whoever/whatever you want and make it as legal as you want with as many people as you want.
There's no longer any reason for government to be involved.
Sure it did...some of the kids were gay and were being kicked out for it and yes 12 year olds are really gay.
12 year old boys are having sex with each other? And you want that in the camp? No wonder they objected.
Different missions I guess. I do think that girls should be able to join the BSA and vice versa...but I'm a far left liberal loon that thinks our puritanical roots are keeping us from evolving.
Gender ambiguity is evolving to you? Not me, even animals know better.

How do they know they are gay if it isn't made an issue?

Kids talk. Kids have lives outside of Scouts with the same kids as within the Scouts. The fact that the kid is gay should not preclude them from being in the BSA...and now it doesn't. Awesome, huh?

Equal rights? Where are relationships guarenteed? If every man and every woman has the same rights, that's equal rights, not what you are talking about. A black man that wanted to marry a white woman was treated differently than a white man. Liberals confuse the issue, probably because they are confused in the first place. There is no protected right of relationships, otherwise gay marriage would have existed and would not be a state issue today.

It seems that you are the one confused. Blacks were not able to marry whites...that went on for centuries until our society progressed, we stopped thinking of blacks as "less than human" and an "activist" Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional to keep people from these relationships. Marriage was ruled by that Supreme Court, a Fundamental Right. Marriage was affirmed as a fundamental right on two more occasions by the Supreme Court. They declared that you can't keep divorced people from remarrying and that you couldn't keep convicted killers on death row from that fundamental right.

The "right to a relationship" was also affirmed by the SCOTUS in Lawrence v Texas.

There is no "gay marriage", there is only marriage.

"While it was assumed until recently that a person could only share an intimate emotional bond and develop a family with a person of the opposite sex, the realization that this assumption is false does not change the underlying right. It merely changes the result when the court applies that right to the facts before it. Applying that right to these Plaintiffs, the court finds that the Constitution protects their right to marry a person of the same sex to the same degree that the Constitution protects the right of heterosexual individuals to marry a person of the opposite sex." ~ Judge Robert Shelby

Mostly by propaganda and misinformation, like what you're doing here. Society loses, not me individually. Society should define marriage, not courts, thugs or politicians. You can't give me any reason why three men can't marry now. What would you say? Tradition?

Do you know what "society" thought of interracial marriage when the SCOTUS ruled in Loving v Virginia in 1967? Do you believe they should not have ruled? Do you know when "society" would have be willing to "allow" blacks to marry whites? I'll show you.

iz9s4ieareep_q3xhp2edg.gif

As to why three men can't marry, that would require an actual changing of thousands of laws. Marriage is a legal contract that gives the power to make decisions as though you were that person to which you are married. Two people...that's how all the laws are written.

Now, if you and your two husbands think that you do have the right to have three people making these decisions instead of two, you can fight for that right in courts or through public opinion. If those opposed are not able to ascribe a societal harm in allowing you to legally marry each other, well I wish you the best of luck. I have no dog in the fight.

I think too many people have been intimidated and brainwashed anyway, who knows what's next.

Yeah, well religion does that.

So it's time for the government to stop recognizing marriage, period. You should marry whoever/whatever you want and make it as legal as you want with as many people as you want. There's no longer any reason for government to be involved.

Uh huh...and how many times has legislation been introduced to do that, remove all the rights benefits and privileges associated with legal, civil marriage? Have you called your Congressman to propose said legislation? Let us know how it goes, okay? In the meantime, I can't wait to file joint Federal taxes as legally married Americans!

Seawych: Sure it did...some of the kids were gay and were being kicked out for it and yes 12 year olds are really gay.
12 year old boys are having sex with each other? And you want that in the camp? No wonder they objected.

Just how twisted do you have to be to get from what I said to 12 year olds having sex?

Seawych: Different missions I guess. I do think that girls should be able to join the BSA and vice versa...but I'm a far left liberal loon that thinks our puritanical roots are keeping us from evolving.
Gender ambiguity is evolving to you? Not me, even animals know better.

Are you having your own conversation in your head without anyone else being involved...because your responses are not matching up to what I'm saying.

You have such a stressful life.......I blame the Jews

That Nazi idiot is a libtard puppet, stop acting like he is legit, you fucking liar.

Scouts has been on the decline here for a long time. So, this will just be the final blow . People aren't signing up their sons anymore. There are plenty of other activities to do.

The BSA will go the way of the GSA when they decided to admit lesbian and transgendered scouts. They still exist, with a greatly diminished membership.

Declining membership, fiscal woes among problems facing Girl Scouts | Fox News

Hmmm...the BSA wasn't letting in "the gheys" until just now...

With declining Boy Scout membership since 2000, what can the BSA do to attract youths?

:lol:

Part of the reason that there has not been a mass exodus yet is that few homos have actually joined. Till then it will seem like an artificial issue to most.

So, please, cant you queers start joining in massive numbers so we can get a clearly Christian moral and honorable organization established to replace the dying BSA?

Thanks. lol

The BSA will go the way of the GSA when they decided to admit lesbian and transgendered scouts. They still exist, with a greatly diminished membership.

Declining membership, fiscal woes among problems facing Girl Scouts | Fox News

Is there an alternative yet to the Boy Scouts who have stated that they will not accept any homos or atheists?

How much time will that take to set up? What what would the cost be?

Trail Life seems to be getting the most traction.
Trail Life USA launches a Boy Scout alternative - CNN.com

Trail Life USA will be inclusive of boys, regardless of religion, race, national origin or socioeconomic status, and accept boys who are experiencing same-sex attractions or gender confusion," a statement from the group says.
"However, it will not admit youth who are open or avowed about their homosexuality, and it will not admit boys who are not 'biologically male' or boys who wish to dress and act like girls."

Most of the BSA money has come from donations from private individuals who just won't donate to the BSA and will donate to other organizations.

Forum List

Back