Where's The Mass Exodus of Scout Troops?

Since libs will outlaw gender there will only be a single scouting organization turn one for lgbts who want to self segregate

Dear NTG:
Neither have prochoice advocates who believe in singlepayer and who equally denounce the ACA "fled" or "protested" the Democrat Party push for what they also see as a flawed bill they don't want either.

I talked with people who are against ACA but won't speak up or protest; because they still prefer to wait for someone else to fix the problem.

This same suppression of dissent has been going on with the prolife advoctes who still don't agree with laws, the people for or against gay marriage, the people for or against destruction of environmental or historic landmarks due to govt and corporate abuses, etc.

Just because people dissent doesn't mean they feel empowered to take action to defend their views or beliefs.

I would not judge them any more than I would judge abused children or women for "going along" with an abusive relationship just because they don't feel they are in a position to leave. That doesn't mean they consent! I see this all the time.

I blame the abusers for taking advantage and coercing people against their consent, just because they are in a position to do so.

As for the Scouting issue, I believe it should be left to individual troops to decide.

It should never have been forced all one way or the other, but left it open and optional.

If you look at cases of homosexual relationships; they are not all one way either, some are natural for the people, some cases involve unnatural abuses that caused people to act unnaturally in ways that change after such people are healed of past abuses that caused it.

Since not all cases of homosexual attractions or relations are the same, there should not be one policy on all cases either. This can be proven scientifically. The fact people are making policies based on other criteria shows emotional or political bias.

Nonprofit groups are not supposed to make political stances or statements, so this goes against Scout policy also. To be perfectly neutral and based on scientific research, the decision should be left to individual members and organizations since not all cases are the same.

Today was the beginning of a welcomed new era for the Boy Scouts, as openly gay scouts are now allowed to participate. Despite screams of boycotts and a mass exodus from anti-gay groups, very few have left and those that have have been replaced by even more supportive groups.

A new policy allowing openly gay youth to participate in Boy Scouts of America — but continuing to prohibit LGBT adults from serving as leaders — went into effect Wednesday. But despite dire warnings from anti-LGBT activists that even this half-measure would be “catastrophic” for the organization, very few religious organizations have abandoned the organization over the policy.
The organization voted to lift its ban on gay youth last May, with 61 percent in support. At the same time, it reaffirmed its policy requiring discrimination against any openly LGBT person over the age of 18.
A few religious groups objected to even this partial change. The Assemblies of God, an anti-gay Pentecostal denomination, and the Southern Baptist Convention both promised a “mass exodus” from the organization and a small group of anti-LGBT activists have launched a Christian-only BSA alternative.
But the mass exodus has simply not materialized. A BSA spokesman noted that the vast majority of religious groups have stayed with the organization despite the policy shift. The BSA estimates that less than 2 percent of its 116,000 Scout units were abandoned by their sponsors.
And even in some very conservative places, those abandoned troops have found new backers. Joey Kiker, spokesman for the Greater Alabama Council in Birmingham, told a local newpsaper that while a few churches that sponsored Scout units have left, “every single unit that lost a charter partner, within an hour, had a new charter partner.” And Brad Haddock, a national board member from Wichita, Kansas likened the warnings to the Y2K scare. “There hasn’t been a whole lot of fallout,” he told the Associated Press, observing that “If a church said they wouldn’t work with us, we’d have a church right down the street say, ‘We’ll take the troop.’”

Girl Scouts admitted trannies years ago

That's why I stopped buying GS cookies. I always tell them why too. Not the girls, but there is always a couple of mothers around to watch the girls and I always tell them why I'm not a customer.

Leave it to progressives to cheer the forced entry of openly gay queers into the ranks of a club exclusively for young boys.

It's bad enough we have the closet queers that usually aren't found out until a long line of young victims come forward. Now they can just be open about it, and yet you're expected to leave your young sons in the care of a queer.

So here we are, the queer enablers called us crazy when we objected to sanctioned homosexuality (gay marriages). They said these people just want to be able to live their lives and do whatever they want with each other in the privacy of their own homes. Now that's not good enough. Now their gay pride parades aren't good enough either. They want to be in the Rose Parade, and Christmas parades, to flaunt and promote their disgusting ways. They want to be put in positions of power over children, so they can do their "recruiting". They can't do much better than being a scout leader for the boy scouts for that, and we have the progressives to thank for that.

Carry on, dipshits.

Like most anti-gay hysteria from the right

It will prove to be no big deal

Still waiting on that mass exodus from the military

The BSA will go the way of the GSA. It will limp along but never be as strong as it was.

The BSA will go the way of the GSA. It will limp along but never be as strong as it was.

BSA will do just fine as they realize all this agonizing over gay scouts turned out to be no big deal

As to all those pulling their sons out of scouts....The organization will be better off without them

Girl Scouts admitted trannies years ago

That's why I stopped buying GS cookies. I always tell them why too. Not the girls, but there is always a couple of mothers around to watch the girls and I always tell them why I'm not a customer.

THAT'S what I didn't buy last year! Thanks, Katz...I'll remember this year!

Thin mints should be declared an addictive substance.

Good grief, what is it, 2% of the people in this country is homosexual?

But they now have all the headlines because they're so special OR WHAT?

thread fail

The chances of the public learning the truth is slim to none. Even if a troop leaves a church and goes to another, how many boys transitioned? Did the troop go from 50 to 15.

Boy scout troops don't just meet in a church, the boys who attend that church belong to the troop. It is unlikely that entire families will change churches to accommodate a gay boy scout troop. The BSA will eventually become all gay.

favre%20queen.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief, what is it, 2% of the people in this country is homosexual?

Exactly, so why are so many conservatives freaking out about this? How many gays boys are actually going to be in the Boy Scouts? The vast majority of troops at any given time won't have any.

People need to lighten up and worry about things that are actually important.

Forum List

Back