where's all this racism???!!

You really do not want proof. It was easy to find.

Twice as likely to get pulled over. Four times as likely to get searched. Perhaps the Blacks have a point?

I doubt you will click on the links. They show what you deny is actually true. And like a Flat Earth believer no evidence will convince you.
Doesn’t mention if any of the cops were black.
What’s more, since crime is committed at a significantly higher rate by blacks, blacks would more likely fit the description of suspects.
Duh.
You need to do more research into how we can get blacks to reduce their crime rate.
I’ll give you a hint; need more daddies! Duh.

Actually I have a better idea. Stop employing jackass cops who act like the gang bangers they are supposedly protecting us from.
....there's not a problem with cops-that's been proven before......the problem is the blacks who commit crimes at HIGH rates and graduate at low rates

Not a problem? 85,000 misconduct investigations. And not all the departments reported. One in five cases have police lying under oath. Perjury is a felony. Not a problem. Cops who tell the truth are punished and even arrested on trumped up charges. Not a problem.

Why is it you only apply your mathematical formula to the police and not the rest of the populace? Why is it we only consider convictions when discussing police misconduct, but count all reports of every other crime?

Because you have swallowed the propaganda.
hahahha you prove it AGAIN--thank you!
''investigations'' = not proof
investigations of WHAT??? eating or sleeping while on duty??
misconduct can be anything --like late for work =NOT racism

...damn--for so MUCH racism, you come up with very very little '''proof'' hahahhahahahahahaha

Why do we only count convictions on Police Misconduct and not accusations? If we did that with other crime we would have a low crime rate and a 100% conviction rate.

I mean think about it. All that black on Black crime in Chicago would go away. It would only be a crime if we fought and convicted someone.
....WTF are you saying?? you can't count something that's not been proven
...but the black crimes ARE convictions

Twice as likely to get pulled over. Four times as likely to get searched. Perhaps the Blacks have a point?

I doubt you will click on the links. They show what you deny is actually true. And like a Flat Earth believer no evidence will convince you.
WaPo are as big a liar as you.

....pknopp has unwittingly gave me MORE proof that all this talk about police brutality and racism is bullshit:
Police had killed 15 young black men in the six years leading up to the 2001 shooting death of Timothy Thomas. The ACLU had filed a class action suit alleging that the police had violated the civil rights of 14 young black men by shooting them, profiling them and illegally stopping and searching them.

this will go into the police brutality thread also
thank you pknopp

What’s more, since crime is committed at a significantly higher rate by blacks, blacks would more likely fit the description of suspects.
Duh.
You need to do more research into how we can get blacks to reduce their crime rate.

Actually I have a better idea. Stop employing jackass cops who act like the gang bangers they are supposedly protecting us from.
....there's not a problem with cops-that's been proven before......the problem is the blacks who commit crimes at HIGH rates and graduate at low rates

Not a problem? 85,000 misconduct investigations. And not all the departments reported. One in five cases have police lying under oath. Perjury is a felony. Not a problem. Cops who tell the truth are punished and even arrested on trumped up charges. Not a problem.

Why is it you only apply your mathematical formula to the police and not the rest of the populace? Why is it we only consider convictions when discussing police misconduct, but count all reports of every other crime?

Link

Which assertion? The bias in traffic stops?Inside 100 million police traffic stops: New evidence of racial bias

The cops lying? Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

As for who is more likely to commit perjury.

Interesting report. The cops who see themselves as tough. The crime fighters. Those are the ones more likely to commit perjury.

We saw it at the federal level with the recent revelations on the Flynn case. The agents lied. The prosecutors lied. The IG investigation showed that agents in every FBI office were lying on warrant requests.

How big of a problem is it when we look to an organization employing people who have committed multiple felonies to protect society? According to the hero of the OP. It doesn’t happen. According to the IG it happens all the time.

Seriously. Clear your mind. Do some reading. Get rid of your preconceptions. And start with the I do not know if it is real. When you read that both the Chiefs of Police from San Francisco and New York City admitted that Testilying is a problem. Either you view them as traitors to the blue wall or people who know admitting the problem.
You’ve included an op-Ed and I don’t know what that other thing was. Sounds like something NJ needs to address.
As for traffic stops, how many black women are stopped? Lots out on the road. Why black males? Perhaps because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime and thereby more often fit the description of a suspect?
Duh.

So racism is just fine for you. Got it.
What was racist in my post? Why aren’t black females (allegedly) abused by police?

Duh.

...damn--for so MUCH racism, you come up with very very little '''proof'' hahahhahahahahahaha

Why do we only count convictions on Police Misconduct and not accusations? If we did that with other crime we would have a low crime rate and a 100% conviction rate.

I mean think about it. All that black on Black crime in Chicago would go away. It would only be a crime if we fought and convicted someone.

Really? So who was arrested and convicted for the murders in Chicago on Fourth of July? No one? Then the murders did not happen. You can not count them using the same standard you use for cops. The most you could say is that it is under investigation. If you were honest you would say appears to be justified use of force and under investigation.

WaPo was reporting on a years long study from Stanford. Dolt.

Duh.

Link

Which assertion? The bias in traffic stops?Inside 100 million police traffic stops: New evidence of racial bias

Interesting report. The cops who see themselves as tough. The crime fighters. Those are the ones more likely to commit perjury.

We saw it at the federal level with the recent revelations on the Flynn case. The agents lied. The prosecutors lied. The IG investigation showed that agents in every FBI office were lying on warrant requests.

How big of a problem is it when we look to an organization employing people who have committed multiple felonies to protect society? According to the hero of the OP. It doesn’t happen. According to the IG it happens all the time.

Seriously. Clear your mind. Do some reading. Get rid of your preconceptions. And start with the I do not know if it is real. When you read that both the Chiefs of Police from San Francisco and New York City admitted that Testilying is a problem. Either you view them as traitors to the blue wall or people who know admitting the problem.
You’ve included an op-Ed and I don’t know what that other thing was. Sounds like something NJ needs to address.
As for traffic stops, how many black women are stopped? Lots out on the road. Why black males? Perhaps because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime and thereby more often fit the description of a suspect?
Duh.

What was racist in my post? Why aren’t black females (allegedly) abused by police?

They are.

Now for the racism. You claim that blacks deserve to be harassed and have their rights violated because they are black. Yet if you had read the study you would know that the odds of finding drugs in a car for example are higher for whites. Yet it is good that cops target blacks. Bullshit.

If you were driven purely by statistics you would call on the cops to target whites since they are more likely to have drugs or illegal weapons. But no. It isn’t about statistics. Or about fighting crime. It is about maintaining your fantasy foundation for your racism.

WaPo was reporting on a years long study from Stanford. Dolt.
Riiiight liar.

Duh.

Link

Duh.

They are.

Now for the racism. You claim that blacks deserve to be harassed and have their rights violated because they are black. Yet if you had read the study you would know that the odds of finding drugs in a car for example are higher for whites. Yet it is good that cops target blacks. Bullshit.

If you were driven purely by statistics you would call on the cops to target whites since they are more likely to have drugs or illegal weapons. But no. It isn’t about statistics. Or about fighting crime. It is about maintaining your fantasy foundation for your racism.

Your anecdotal examples don’t illustrate a pattern the way black males do. More propaganda.
If black males commit disproportionate amounts of crime it stands to reason they’d be stopped as disproportionately because they fit the suspect description. No racism, pure pragmatism.
You’re the racist by trying to contort incidents to fit a racist narrative.

Duh.

Link

Duh.

They are.

5.4 per 100,000 for black females, 1 per 1000 for black males.
That suggests BLM is bullshit or should at least change their name to ‘black male lives matter’ and that would direct the problem to its real source; ‘no daddies’.

“Among all groups, black men and boys face the highest lifetime risk of being killed by police. Our models predict that about 1 in 1,000 black men and boys will be killed by police over the life course (96 [77, 120] per 100,000.

Women’s lifetime risk of being killed by police is about 20 times lower than men’s risk
. Among women and girls, black women’s and American Indian/Alaska Native women’s risk is highest; we expect between 2.4 and 5.4 black women and girls to be killed by police over the life course per 100,000 at current rates.“

Duh.

Really? So who was arrested and convicted for the murders in Chicago on Fourth of July? No one? Then the murders did not happen. You can not count them using the same standard you use for cops. The most you could say is that it is under investigation. If you were honest you would say appears to be justified use of force and under investigation.
..wrong---totally different--again you fk up:
--the police responses/etc are RECORDED/KNOWN..the murders not solved in Chicago are NOT--DUH
AND-AND--we KNOW blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites because of convictions ---and this is not counting murders not solved = in the BLACK hoods!!!--so their murder rate is HIGHER than four times
..YOU have no proof

They must demonstrate/state a reason for pulling you over.

Did they have a reason?

Maybe there's a cultural thing where some folks tend to give police a reason to pull them over, like a shit ton of traffic violations?

oh shut the fuck up.

cops could pull over anyone driving because eventually all drivers will break traffic laws. They choose who to pull over. Often times it’s an ethnic minority

Reforms start with reducing the criminal code and reducing the costs for fines and fees. Government does not want to do that because it gets a lot of money from it. The criminal code needs to be modernized completely.
The entire government needs to be reorganized. The American legends that have been devised to lead us to believe that true justice is possible cannot be achieved under the direction of the 18th century three-part model. The exercise of the 1787 federal Constitution successfully lead to the end of slavery in America, and that was about all it was good for. The design of the government is inherently flawed, and cannot meet the demands of diversity that the nation has evolved to, nor the expectations of a relatively more sophisticated citizenry than the people of the 18th century.
United States Fourth Continental Congress

blm is racist as soon as it attempts to reify itself. In a democracy, its singularity must be subsumed in the diversity of all other races. We see the discussion as to forms of democracy in this thread. Derrrida on democracy:

'There is no absolute paradigm, whether constitutive or constitutional, no absolute intelligible idea, no (eidos [italics]), no (idea [it.]) of democracy. And so, in the final analysis, no democratic ideal. For even if there were one, and wherever there would be one, this 'there is' would remain aporetic, under a double or autoimmune constraint....indicates that democracy is a regime in which the people (demos) have the power (kratos) to govern themselves. If the people are free to govern themselves it follows that they are free to do whatever they want. But this freedom is immediately restricted within itself, since there is always more than one member of the people, which forces one to act in relation to others that limit his or her freedom.
If there were a stable criteria for what is democratic and nondemocratic, there would be no democracy....Critchley asserts that "democratic political forms are simply (better [it.]) than nondemocratic ones -- more inclusive, more capacious, more just....A basic question of democracy -- namely the question of its (form[it.]) -- is thus withdrawn from any possible debate and instead becomes a matter of authoritarian assertion.'
(Haegglund, Radical Atheism)

blm is racist and covid-inconsiderate of other Americans, the closest yet, complete with the eye-pain of destruction, to a non-democracy.

thank you RealDave fpr providing MORE proof there is not a problem of racism
Dave posted this link as proof of racism--but he did not read it all!!

\''''''Becker’s outcome test is a compelling measure of discrimination. But it’s also an imperfect barometer of bias. The test can fail to detect discrimination when it’s there and can indicate discrimination when it’s not there, as we and other researchers have observed.'''''

Yes, 'discrimination when it's not there' the same thing is happening on the 'Study Finds That Full Lockdowns....' where post #2 misreads Lancet as a fascist rag.

They break the law far more often than the other races. Of course they are getting pulled over more. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

more proof = here in this thread--I ask more USMB libs to show me ALL this racism--which is EVERYWHERE--and they produce NOTHING

Forum List

Back