Prejudice

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Wikipedia
Prejudice
Prejudice is an affective feeling towards a person based on their perceived group membership. The word is often used to refer to a preconceived, usually unfavourable, evaluation of another person based on that person's political affiliation, sex, gender, beliefs, values, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, beauty, occupation, education, criminality, sport team affiliation or other personal characteristics.

The Democrat Rioters are Prejudice against the Police.
At first they hated one Minneapolis Policeman.
Then they hated the whole Minneapolis PD.
Then they hated all Policemen.
Then they hated the whole country.
The irony is that the Guardians of Tolerance are violent raging bigots.

Wikipedia
Prejudice
Prejudice is an affective feeling towards a person based on their perceived group membership. The word is often used to refer to a preconceived, usually unfavourable, evaluation of another person based on that person's political affiliation, sex, gender, beliefs, values, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, beauty, occupation, education, criminality, sport team affiliation or other personal characteristics.

This is about the simplistic line of reasoning I've come to expect from the right wing. Instead of seeing the larger issues of racial equality and equal treatment under the law, you focus on a small number of people causing property damage and then apply it in ever increasing grandiose fashion to encompass your idea of the beliefs and motives of an entire group of people. This is how right wing and alt-right media help spread the narrative and allow people like You-Know-Who to use it as a wedge to divide the country. In the case of the list above, it's to frighten white suburban voters into thinking the opposition party supports anarchy and chaos and doesn't care if large packs of hooligans start roaming their neighborhoods. Derek Chauvin was only the match that lit the fuse on the bomb of an undercurrent that's been building for some time. The result of watching one too many white cops shoot or kill unarmed black men and walk away scot free. While I don't condone property damage and physical violence, I understand the reasons behind the protests. Those reasons are what need to be focused on here and addressed.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

This is about the simplistic line of reasoning I've come to expect from the right wing. Instead of seeing the larger issues of racial equality and equal treatment under the law, you focus on a small number of people causing property damage and then apply it in ever increasing grandiose fashion to encompass your idea of the beliefs and motives of an entire group of people. This is how right wing and alt-right media help spread the narrative and allow people like You-Know-Who to use it as a wedge to divide the country. In the case of the list above, it's to frighten white suburban voters into thinking the opposition party supports anarchy and chaos and doesn't care if large packs of hooligans start roaming their neighborhoods. Derek Chauvin was only the match that lit the fuse on the bomb of an undercurrent that's been building for some time. The result of watching one too many white cops shoot or kill unarmed black men and walk away scot free. While I don't condone property damage and physical violence, I understand the reasons behind the protests. Those reasons are what need to be focused on here and addressed.
Illegitimate
Because the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annual as they do Black suspects and there are never any riots, looting, arson, stabbings, shootings or murders.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

Illegitimate
Because the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annual as they do Black suspects and there are never any riots, looting, arson, stabbings, shootings or murders.

Not the point of the protests. Again, I'm focusing on the underlying reasons for them and what can be done in the way of solutions.
If you want to continue to rationalize, don't let me stop you.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

Illegitimate

Not the point of the protests. Again, I'm focusing on the underlying reasons for them and what can be done in the way of solutions.
If you want to continue to rationalize, don't let me stop you.
you are fighting reality and losing

Wikipedia
Prejudice

but there's no problem of racial equality/racism/police brutality
..the problems are blacks committing crime at high rates and graduating at low rates
..police unjustifiably shooting anyone is RARE

Wikipedia
Prejudice

blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

you are brainwashed by the MSM
''''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''''

Wikipedia
Prejudice

''''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''''

Again, you can rationalize all you want. And that's what ultimately reveals your prejudice. You're not interested in the issues behind the protests or finding solutions that work for the people affected. You're interested in your but, but, but, but, but...look over here narrative.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

Again, you can rationalize all you want. And that's what ultimately reveals your prejudice. You're not interested in the issues behind the protests or finding solutions that work for the people affected. You're interested in your but, but, but, but, but...look over here narrative.
1. I'm not rationalizing--I'm stating facts/posting evidence [ unlike you ]
2. so you can't prove what you are claiming--TYPICAL of leftists and blacks---you RIOT/burn/loot over LIES.........you babble

Wikipedia
Prejudice

TYPICAL brainwashed millennial ---I would think IF you researched [ instead of listening to the dumbass MSM/social media ] it would be EASY for you to prove SIGNIFICANT racial inequality [ it's EVERYWHERE, yes???!!! ]
..but NO----you have nothing ==which proves you are brainwashed by the MSM

Wikipedia
Prejudice

2. so you can't prove what you are claiming--TYPICAL of leftists and blacks---you RIOT/burn/loot over LIES.........you babble

You run with #2. That's your narrative anyway. Even with a rational pleading to ask you to see the underlying issues, you revert back to riot/loot/burn. You haven't posted any facts. Just opinions.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

TYPICAL brainwashed millennial ---I would think IF you researched [ instead of listening to the dumbass MSM/social media ] it would be EASY for you to prove SIGNIFICANT racial inequality [ it's EVERYWHERE, yes???!!! ]

LOL. My grandkids are millennials. I am Gen-X. I don't do social media. I don't do alt-right Internet media. I get my news from established sources who may have opinion panels, but in the end they report the news. I make my own decisions. I don't regurgitate tropes.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

You run with #2. That's your narrative anyway. Even with a rational pleading to ask you to see the underlying issues, you revert back to riot/loot/burn. You haven't posted any facts. Just opinions.
wow--More ''proof'' from you
..yes I have --they are in my links
here's more:
automotive manufacturing--great jobs--overrepresented
USPS--great jobs--overrepresented

MILLIONAIRES--overrepresented
NFL-NBA
entertainment
etc

Wikipedia
Prejudice

LOL. My grandkids are millennials. I am Gen-X. I don't do social media. I don't do alt-right Internet media. I get my news from established sources who may have opinion panels, but in the end they report the news. I make my own decisions. I don't regurgitate tropes.
but you don't post any proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no links!! NOTHING

1. The OP is correct, IMHO, that the members of that "movement" with three initials are prejudiced against the police.

a. Some people sincerely feel the police are out to get certain folks.
b. Some people sincerely feel the police are not out to get certain folks.

2. It is very human, IMHO, to be prejudiced against various groups because of personal experiences or because of what we have heard from friends or from what we learn through the media (that is why the American media are censoring some news that might cast a negative light on various groups).

3. I know someone who never, ever uses ethnic slurs, but he would hesitate getting into an elevator if the only other occupant were someone who he feared might hurt him.

a. Some people might call him a bigot.
b. Some people might call him a cautious individual.

Here's the beautiful thing about it though, its not working, not even with most white people.

Fringers are gonna fringe, so let them.

Wikipedia
Prejudice

You're missing the point. The core reason behind the protests is a perceived prejudice by officers against blacks. The problem is that the reaction to this prejudice is, itself prejudicial against law enforcement.

We're seeing protests and violence against officers, calls to defund the police and mothers marching with and teaching their elementary school-aged children to say "Fuck the police." How can you possibly NOT see this as prejudice against law enforcement? Do you not see the inherent hypocrisy here?

Wikipedia
Prejudice

The interracial crime statistic do not support your stereotyping

Forum List

Back