where's all this racism???!!

...picking up from what rightwinger said in another post...he said my black friends said they are pulled over by police for petty things =OPPRESSION-RACISM...........................!!!!!
..that's just it !!!!!!!!!!
1. it's hearsay--NOT proof of racism...no where close!!
2. I've been pulled over for ''petty'' things ..
--just got a new ''used'' car and had old plates on it...perfectly LEGAL--the cops ran the plates and pulled me over
--etc other times
3.I remember an article in the newspaper-- headline was:
'''Blacks steered to black neighborhoods when buying houses'''--only it was like rightwinger's bullshit---it wasn't proof--they asked blacks what they THOUGHT was happening
--like when a white person said the word Black hole, some black THOUGHT it was racist
4. the Ferguson Report--ever read the details?? in one incident the black THOUGHT it was racial because the police gave him a ticket for violating the law!!

....most of this shit is not racism--like the BIG Starbucks crap...I've asked many times for proof of how these incidents are racial--and no one has even replied, much less given proof

Covington, Smollet, etc
..when you eat/shit/sleep/dream/etc race, well, you will see it everywhere--even in space terminology:

Raci$m is a FOSTERED POWER & CONTROL AGENDA. For the BEHIND THE SCENE$ POWER PLAYERS$(J. Jackson, Rev. Richard G. Butler, L. Farrakhan, Al Sharpton etc) there remains a LOT of $$$$$$ for their efforts. Because these power players are seldom if ever leading the front lines into physical confrontation on the streets they are sometimes referred to as "Outside Agitators". The power players generally exhibit the tell tale signs of narcissism(usually 3+ of the 9 levels of narcissism), along with an obsession for $$$$$ as it takes $$$$$ to play the power & control game.

I see a great deal of racism these days - on the part of the sour hateful wokester Marixists towards White People.

Forum List

Back